Jean Barloy, Stephane Dréano, Frederique Barloy-Hubler, Florin Prunar, Silvia Prunar and Aline Primot
.(Morphocarabus) zawadzkii seriatissimus Reitter 1896 from Northern Romania. Research Journal of Agricultural Science, 46(1), 47-59.
4. Hebert, P. D., Ratnasingham, S. & de Waard, J. R. (2003). Barcoding animal life: cytochrome c oxidase subunit 1 divergences among closely related species. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London B: Biological Sciences, 270(Suppl 1), S96-S99.
5. Harry, M., Solignac, M. & Lachaise, D. (1998). Molecular evidence for parallel evolution of adaptive syndromes in Fig-Breeding Lissocephala (Drosophilidae). Molecular Phylogenetics and
Jean Barloy, Florin Prunar, Stephane Dréano, Silvia Prunar and Frédérique Barloy-Hubler
1. Barloy, J., & Prunar, F. (2011). Preliminary observations on the species of the genus Nebria from the romanian Carpathians. Research Journal of Agricultural Science, 43(2), 235-240.
2. Witkowski, Z., Król, W., & Solarz, W., (2003). Carpathian list of endangered species. WWF and Institute of Nature Conservation, Polish Academy of Sciences, Vienna-Krakow. International Danube- Carpathian Programme. 44-46.
3. Bielz, E. (1887). Catalogus Coleopterorum Transsylvanie, Siebenbürgens Käferfauna
1. Curtis, G. E. (1991). Georgia: A Country Study: Agriculture, Washington GPO for the Library of Congress
2. Balan, I. M., Constantinescu, S. C., Csosz, I., Durau, C. C., Ciolac, R. M. & Sicoe, O. M. (2016). Genetics-source for improving the quality of beef in Romania, Lucrări Ştiinţifice Management Agricol, 18 (2), 23-26.
3. National Statistics Office of Georgia GEOSTAT - Agriculture, Environment and Food Security, from www.geostat.ge
4. FAO, (2012). Assessment of the Agriculture and
Sabahudin Bajramovic, Dejan Jankovic, Sladjan Stankovic, Sebastian Moisa and Cosmin Salasan
The most popular measure of the National Rural Development Programme in Romania for 2007-2013 was the measure 121 addressing the support for modernisation of agriculture While the success at the level of the Programme is measured by the achievement level of the assumed indicators the present analysis is focused on differences between the volumes of proposed, selected, contracted and concluded projects. These differences as observations and findings contribute as learning points to the further use of public support for investments in agriculture by three main categories of users: the administration with the procedural enhancement in programme implementation, the beneficiaries improving their approach and readiness for applications/projects and the consultants in perfecting their tools and work to support and smoothen the resources transfer in the process.
Nedko Nedkov, Rangel Zaykov, Alexander Matev, Antoniya Ovcharova and Hristofor Kirchev
region. Rational use of irrigated crops and programming, 31 - 38.
8. Nekov, N., Matev, Al. & Ovcharova, A. (2014). ”Additional yield - irrigation depth” relationship for white bearing rose (Rosa Alba L.). Ovidius University Annals - Constantza, Romania, Year XVI - Issue 16, 91 - 104.
9. Davidov, D. (1982). On the “Yield-Water” relationship. Irrigation and Land Reclamation, 7, 18 - 20 (BG).
10. Davidov, D. & Gajdarova, St. (1994). Computer Programme for Calculating Crop Yields with and without Irrigation for a Series for
, Romania, part II: Metal accumulation and histopathology in fish. Environmental Monitoring and Assessment, 141, 177-188. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10661-007-9886-9
20. Houserová, P., Kuban, V., Spurný, P., & Habarta, P. (2006). Determination of total mercury and mercury species in fish and aquatic ecosystems of Moravian rivers. Veterinarni Medicina, 51 (3), 101-110. https://doi.org/10.17221/5527-VETMED
21. Kružíková, K., Randák, T., Kenšová, R., Kroupová, H., Leontovyčová, D., & Svobodová, Z. (2008). Mercury and Methylmercury Concentrations