S.V. Luniov, V.V. Lyshuk, V.T. Maslyuk and O.V. Burban
. N., Sahakyan, A. A., Grigoryan, N. E., Harutyunyan, V. V., Grigoryan, B. A., Amatuni, G. A., & Rhodes, C. J. (2018). The Use of Different Pulsed Electron Irradiation for the Formation of Radiation Defects in Silicon Crystals. Journal of Electronic Materials, 47 (7), 4010–4015. DOI: 10.1007/s11664-018-6286-6.
15. 15. Ciurea, M. L. (2013). Effect of Stress on Trapping Phenomena in Silicon: from Single Crystal to Nanostructures. Romanian Reports in Physics , 65 (3), 841–856.
16. Ding, L., Gerardin, S., Paccagnella, A., Gnani, E., Bagatin, M., Driussi
L. Lavrinovicha, J. Dirba, K. Sejejs and E. Kamolins
1. Irimia, N. D., & Lazar, F.I. (2017). A comparative study of different BLDC motor construction types used in automotive industry under specific command strategies. In 22nd IMEKO TC4 International Symposium & 20th International Workshop on ADC Modelling and Testing , 14–15 September, 2017, Romania.
2. Olusegun, S. (2007). Model reference adaptive control of a permanent magnet brushless DC motor for UAV electric propulsion system. In 33rd Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society , 5–8 November 2007, Taipei, Taiwan
1. Sniders, A., and Laizans, A. (2006). Invariant control of wastewater aeration. Advances in Computer, Information, and Systems Sciences, and Engineering , Univ. of Bridgeport, Inst. of Electrical and Electronics Eng. (IEEE), Bridgeport, USA: Springer, 99–103.
2. Laizans, A., and Sniders, A. (2008). Simulation of cost-efficient wastewater aeration control using invariant control Principle. Sc. J. Agriculture and Engineering Complying with the European Requirements , Bucharest, Romania, INMATEH Magazine, 24(I), 183–187.
. Solar Energy for Sustainable Development (Romania), 4 (2), 56-63.
Abdelaty, S. M. (2006). Wind and Solar Power Availability in Some Coastal Sites of Egypt. Academic Open Internet Journal, 17 .
Al-Motawakel, M. K., Abu El-Eizz, H. M., & Awwad, Z. (1991). Performance of different types of renewable power supply systems. International Journal of Ambient Energy , 12 (4), 205-213.
Ahmed, S. A. S., & Hanitsch, R. (2006). The potential of electricity generation on the east coast of Red Sea in
Amorphous-Cored Structures. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics , 47(10), 2780–2783, DOI: 10.1109/TMAG.2011.2154378.
15. Marks, J., & Vitolina, S. (2018). Dynamic Genetic Algorithm in Model for Vibrations of Power Transformer Windings. In: 2018 International Conference and Exposition on Electrical and Power Engineering (EPE), Oct. 2018, Iasi, Romania, DOI: 10.1109/ICEPE.2018.8559932.
16. Jang, P., & Choi, G. (2012). Acoustic Noise Characteristics and Magnetostriction of Fe- Si Powder Cores. IEEE Transactions on Magnetics , 48(4), 1549–1552, DOI: 10.1109/TMAG
J. Vanags, L. Kunga, K. Dubencovs, V. Galvanauskas and O. Grīgs
Romanian society for cell biology, 15 (2), 353-361.
27. Xiao, R., Chen, R., Zhang, H. Y., & Li, H. (2011). Microalgae Scenedesmus quadricauda grown in digested wastewater for simultaneous CO2 fixation and nutrient removal. Journal of Biobased Materials and Bioenergy, 5 (2), 234-240.
N. Remez, A. Dychko, Y. Besarabets, S. Kraychuk, N. Ostapchuk and L. Yevtieieva
). Stress-deformed state of soil at the explosion of cylindrical charge of new industrial mixed explosives. Development of Scientific Foundations of Resource-Saving Technologies of Mineral Mining and Processing (pp. 105–125). Sofia: Publishing House St.Ivan Rilski.
18. Remez, N., Dychko, A., Kraychuk, S., & Ostapchuk, N. (2018). Interaction of seismicexplosive waves with underground and surface structures. Resources and Resource-Saving Technologies in Mineral Mining and Processing (pp. 291–310). Petroşani, Romania: UNIVERSITAS Publishing.
19. Isayenko, V
Cristian Puscasu, Mihaela Grigorescu, Ghita Axene, Raluca Voicu, Mariana Stefanescu, Victoria Teleaba and Ivanka Zheleva
An ANSYS simulation of the multiphase complex fluid flow motion in a centrifugal device (tricanter) is presented in the paper. This centrifugal device is designed for one step efficient solution for contaminated river water processing with oil and oil products. The proposed tricanter is one of the main objectives of the project named “Common strategy to prevent the Danube’s pollution technological risks with oil and oil products CLEANDANUBE” financed by European Commission within the frame of Romania-Bulgaria Trans-Border Cooperation Program 2007 - 2013 (grant MIS-ETC code 653). Results for liquid phases (water and oil products) and for solid particles motion are presented graphically and are commented.
, Government Printing Office, 1989, 470.
 LITVIN, F. Gearing Geometry and Applied Theory, PTR Prentice Hall, A Paramount Communication Company, Englewood Eliffs, New Jarsy 07632, 1994, 724.
 ABADJIEV, V., E. ABADJIEVA. Geometry Kinematical Correspondence of Spatial Transformations “Rotation to Rotation” and “Rotation to Translation”, Int. Conf. on Manufacturing Systems, 7-8 October 2004, Romania, Bucharest, 2004, 147-150.
 ABADJIEV, V., E. ABADJIEVA. Vector Analysis of the Sliding Velocity Function of Rack Drives. J