Dana Mateș, Violeta Claudia Calotă, Marina Ruxandra Oțelea, Irma Eva Csiki, Ștefan Alexandru Rașcu, Cătălin Alexandru Staicu, Nicoleta Suciu, Angelica Voinoiu, Paul D. Iordache, Agripina Rașcu, Ioan Nicolae Mateș, Andrei Manolescu and Viorel Jinga
-Napoca în primul an de activitate. Revista Romana de Urologie. 2006:1.
18. Iordache PD, Mates D, Gunnarsson B, Eggertsson HP, Sulem P. Guðmundsson J, Benónísdóttir S, Csiki IE, Rascu S, Radavoi D et al. Profile of common prostate cancer risk variants in an unscreened Romanian population. J Cell Mol Med. 2018;22:1574–82.
19. Jinga V, Csiki IE, Manolescu A, Iordache P, Mates IN, Radavoi D, Rascu S, Badescu D, Badea P. Mates D. Replication study of 34 common SNPs associated with prostate cancer in the Romanian population. J Cell Mol Med. 2016;20:594–600.
Agripina Rașcu, Paraschiva Postolache, Doina Carmen Mazilu and Marina Ruxandra Oțelea
, September 2006. https://www.who.int/hrh/resources/improving_hw_performance.pdf
7. Tereanu C, Ghelase MS, Sampietro G, Furtunescu FL, Dragoescu A, Molnar A, Moraru D, Stanescu C, Gavrila OA, Patrascu A, Golli AI, Dragomiret MI. Measuring Patient Safety Culture in Romania Using the Hospital Survey on Patient Safety Culture (HSOPSC). Curr Health Sci J. 2017;43(1):31–40.
8. Makkai K. Evaluating the Level of Burnout among Healthcare Professionals. Acta Univ. Sapientiae, Social Analysis. 2018:8;23–39.
9. Burcea M, Toma SG, Papuc RM. Patients’ Satisfaction
Livia-Cristina Borcan, Florin Borcan, Elena-Ana Păuncu and Mirela Cleopatra Tomescu
Hydrogen sulphide, a highly toxic gas, can be used in crenotherapy to balance all metabolic processes (minerals, fats and proteins). The main aims of this study were to correlate the weather characteristics with the atmospheric H2S level and to evaluate the antidote activity of B12 Vitamin in the case of prolonged exposure to this compound. 46 volunteers, people from the medical staff of an important Romanian thermal water spring spa, with professional exposure at H2S, were enrolled in this study; numerical data about their blood pressure, atmospheric H2S concentration and about the weather conditions were collected every month for one year. The results indicate an improvement in the blood pressure of volunteers treated with Vitamin B12; no significant correlation between the concentration of total urinary sulphur and the concentration of atmospheric H2S level was found.
Alexandra Maria Rașcu, Marina Ruxandra Oțelea and Călin Giurcăneanu
, Popescu FS. Morbiditatea profesionala in Romania. Anul 2017 - Registrul Operativ Naţional al Bolilor Profesionale, 2018, Institutul Naţional De Sănătate Publică, Bucureşti. Downloaded on 7 june 2019. https://cnmrmc.insp.gov.ro/images/rapoarte/BoliProfesionale2017.pdf
5. Taylor JS, Sood A, Amado A. Occupational Skin Diseases Due to Irritants and Allergens in Fitzpatrick’s Dermatology in General Medicine 7th Edition. 2008:2068.
6. Lachapelle JM, Frimat P, Tennstedt D, Ducombs G. Dermatologie Professionnelle et de l’Environnement. Ed. Masson, Paris, 1992
Dorin-Gheorghe Triff, Zorica Triff, Mușata-Dacia Bocoș and Eugenia Naghi
workload among managers. Occupational Medicine. 2000;50(7):518-22.
5. Baban A, Schwarzer R, Jerusalem M. General Self-Efficacy Scale. downloaded from: http://userpage.fu-berlin.de/~health/rumania.htm . on 22.07.2019.
6. Maslach C, Jackson SE. The measurement of experienced burnout. Journal of organizational behavior. 1981 Apr;2(2):99-113.
7. Spielberger CD. STAI-Y: Inventaire d’anxiété état-trait forme Y. Éditions du centre de psychologie appliquée; 1993.
8. Ilmarinen J, Tuomi K. Past, present and future of work ability. InProceedings of the 1st
1. Mota M, Popa SG, Mota E, Mitrea A, Catrinoiu D, Cheta DM, Guja C, Hancu N, Ionescu-Tirgoviste C, Lichiardopol R, Mihai BM, Popa AR, Zetu C, Bala CG, Roman G, Serafinceanu C, Serban V, Timar R, Veresiu IA, Vlad AR. Prevalence of diabetes mellitus and prediabetes in the adult Romanian population: PREDATORR study. J Diabetes. 2016;8:336-44.
2. Sorrentino FS, Matteini S, Bonifazzi C, Sebastiani A, Parmeggiani F. Diabetic retinopathy and endothelin system: microangiopathy versus endothelial dysfunction. Eye. 2018; 32:1157–63.
Marina Ruxandra Oțelea, Anca Streinu-Cercel, Daniela Manolache, Andreea Mutu, Lavinia Călugăreanu, Dana Mateș and Oana Săndulescu
, Radulian G, Timar R, Mihai B. Prevalence of overweight/obesity, abdominal obesity and metabolic syndrome and atypical cardiometabolic phenotypes in the adult Romanian population: PREDATORR study. J Endocrinol Invest. 2016;39:1045-53.
11. Nikpour M, Tirgar A, Hajiahmadi M, Hosseini A, Heidari B, Ghaffari F, Ebadi A, Fatemeh Nasiri-Amiri F, Firouzbakht, M. Shift work and metabolic syndrome: A multi-center cross-sectional study on females of reproductive age. Biomed Rep. 2019;10:311-7.
12. Moreira GC, Cipullo JP, Ciorlia LA, Cesarino CB, Vilela-Martin JF
We present the particularities of the morbidity with temporary labor incapacity (TLI) of the employees of confection factories during the years 2011 - 2017. We placed emphasis on the risk factors affecting the health of the employees. It is an established fact that the main risk factors are unfavorable microclimate, vibration, dust, noise, and others. Morbidity with TLI according to frequency index (IFc) has practically a constant character. The highest level of IFc was registered in 2013, reaching 93.3 cases per 100 workers, while the severity index being oscillatory in nature constituted 1311.2 days in 100 workers in the same year. Both indices have shown a growth trend towards the end of 2017. The average duration of a case remained at the same level of 13-14 days. There were also particularities of morbidity based on gender, profession, etc. The data obtained can be the basis for the elaboration of the prophylaxis measures.