Cecilia Georgescu, Claudia Felicia Ognean and Ovidiu Tita
1. Ene C. (2009). Securitatea alimentara - coordonate si implicatii, Ploiesti, Romania: Editura Universitatii Petrol-Gaze.
2. Olaru M. et alt. (2001). Studiul calitatii produselor si serviciilor, Bucuresti, Editura Economica.
3. Stănescu, D., Voicu, O.L. (2009). Bazele merceologiei, Bucuresti, Editura Universitară.
4. Watson, D.H., (2001). Food chemical safety, vol. 1: Contaminants, Woodhead Publishing in Food Science and Technology.
5. ***HG 106/2002 privind
1. Carcass Classification Commission, Pretul de piata al procilor la intrarea in abator in anul 2014, Retrieved January 20, 2015, from http://ccceurop.ro/rezultate_detalii.php?rezultate_id=1775
2. Carcass Classification Commission (2015), Sistemul Informatic de Gestiune a Rezultelor Activităţii de Clasificare SIGRAC [computer software], Romania: agentii de clasificare.
3. Council of the European Communities (1984), Council Regulation (EEC) No. 3220 determining the Community scale for grading pig
, characterisation and screening of the antifungal activity of the volatile oil extracted from Thymus serpyllum, J. Env. Prot. Ecol., 12, 4A, 2294-2302
4. Hadizadeh I., Peivastegan B., Hamzehzarghani H. (2009). Antifungal activity of essential oils from some medicinal plants of Iran against Alternaria alternate, Am. J. Appl. sci., 6, 857-861.
5. Iancu, R., Letiţia Oprean, Diana Stegăruş,Ovidiu Tiţa, Adrian Boicean, Ecaterina Lengyel,(2013),Environmental indicators of water quality in the Cibin River, Romania, Transylvanian Review of Systematical and
Ramona Maria Iancu, Mihai Ognean and Mihaela-Adriana Tita
The main goal of the present essay is to improve the degree of information through more efficient labeling of the alimentary products. The observation method has been used for the establishment of the offer of milk and dairy products class on the Romanian market during 2013, and the investigation stage consisted of data collection from labels and their graphical interpretation. The 3 concern groups regarding the classification of the chosen products have been: Any special storage conditions and/or conditions of use, % of Saturated fat specified on product and % of Salt specified on product. The label of the products has to offer the consumer the necessary, sufficient, veritable and easy to compare information, which will allow them to chose their alimentary product according to their exigency, financial possibilities, to know the eventual risks they may be subject to, so that they will not be mislead.
1. Bagci, E., Kocak, A.(2010). Essential oil composition of two endemic Tanacetum (T. Nitens (Boiss.& Noe) Grierson and T. Argentum (Lam.) Willd. Subsp.argentum) (Asteraceae) taxa, growing wild in Turkey, Industrial Crops and Products 31, 542-545.
2. Benedec, D., Vlase, L., Oniga, I., Mot, A.C., Damian, G, Hanganu, D, Duma, M, Silaghi-Dumitrescu, R. (2013). Polyphenolic composition, antioxidant and anitbacterial activities for two Romanian subspecies of Achillea distans Waldst. Et Kit. Ex Willd. Molecules. 18(8), 8725-39.
Ionuţ Radu Popa, Mihaela Tiţa, Letiţia Oprean, Ramona Iancu, Ecaterina Lengyel and Adina Frum
1. Brooks, J.D. & Flint, S.H. (2008). Biofilms in the food industry: problems and potential solutions, International Journal of Food Science & Technology, 43(12), 2163-2176.
2. Georgescu, Gh. (2003). The Analysis of milk and milk products, Ed. Ceres, Bucharest.
3. Iancu, R. (2010). Investigations concerning the nutritional and hygienic parameters of the goat milk as starting material fated to the technical process, Annals of the Romanian Society for Cell Biology, 15(1), 161-166.
Anca Tulbure, Mihai Ognean, Claudia-Felicia Ognean and Ioan Danciu
Water activity of gingerbread is very important for keeping the product freshness and shelf life. Water activity is influenced by composition, water content and temperature. The water content of gingerbread could vary according with storage condition. i.e. rH. 11 gingerbread samples were analysed. The water content and water activity lies between 7.0 and 12.6% and respectively 0.590 and 0.715. The sorption isotherms were determined at 30°C by gravimetric method. The moisture sorption is influenced by composition, especially sweeteners and humectants. Honey and invert sugar have the same impact on gingerbread higroscopicity.
Ecaterina Lengyel, Letiţia Oprean, Diana Stegărus, Ramona Iancu, Daniela Sandru, Dan Mutu, Irina Geana and Ovidiu Tiţa
The aim of the present essay is the detection of the phenolic rutin compound, a phenolic compound with antioxidant properties, in musts coming from autochthonous variety. The detection and quantification of the rutin has been carried out through chromatographic methods HPLC, resulting the identification in three must variety, Sauvignon blanc (SB), Feteasca regala (FR), Pinot noir (PN), coming from Recas vineyard. The obtained values have been situated between 1.828 ng/l for Feteasca Regala and 200.945 mg/L for Sauvignon blanc.
delivery of suspended solids, nitrogen and phosphorus from various sources to freshwaters in the UK. Journal of Hydrology, 350, 144-153.
10. Eleria, A.L. (2002). Forecasting Fecal Coliform Bacteria in the Charles River Basin. Master's Thesis, Tufts University, Medford, Massachusetts, 5, 38.
11. Lengyel, E., Oprean, L., Tita, O., Iancu, R. & Iancu M. (2012). Biodiversity of the microorganisms existing in the Salt Lakes at Ocna Sibiului (Romania) and Chott El Jerid (Tunisia), Transylvanian Review of Systematical and Ecological Research, The