Xiaoling Liu, Mihai Păunescu, Viorel Proteasa and Jinshan Wu
of smaller variation and thus renders the comparison between populations more reliable. In this case, theoretical arguments for choosing a specific segment as being representative of the entire population are strongly required. We pursued this stream of research in Proteasa et al. (2017).
In this article, we apply the former analytical approach in an empirical context: we calculate the minimum representative size for six medicine departments in Romania in order to allow for reliable comparisons between them as collective units.
Let us denote a
 D. Cristea, C. Forăscu, “Linguistic resources and technologies for Romanian language” in Computer Science Journal of Moldova, 14 (1), 2006, pp. 34–73.
 C. Burileanu, V. Popescu, A. Buzo, C. S. Petrea, D. Ghelmez-Hane, “Spontaneous speech recognition for Romanian in spoken dialogue systems” in Proceedings of the Romanian Academy, 11 Series A(1), 2010, pp. 83-91.
 A. Stan, J. Yamagishi, S. King, M. Aylett, “The Romanian speech synthesis (RSS) corpus: Building a high-quality HMM-based speech synthesis system using a high
-Making in Electrical Distribution Networks. - In: 2012 International Conference and Exposition on Electrical and Power Engineering (EPE’2012), 25-27 October 2003, Iasi, Romania.
17. Haas, R., O. Meixner. Analytical Hierarchy Process. http://www.boku.ac.at/mi/ahp/ahptutorial.pdf
18. Yazgan, E., A. K. Ustun. Application of Analytical Network Process: Weighting of Selection Criteria for Civil Pilots. - Journal of Aeronautics and Space Technologies, Vol. 5, July 2011, No 2, pp. 1-12.
Ziyu Yang, Maoshen Jia, Wenbei Wang and Jiaming Zhang
, No 9, pp. 655-673.
7. Liutkus, A., S. Gorlow, N. Sturmel, S. Zhang, L. Girin, R. Badeau, L. Daudet, S. Marchand, G. Richard. Informed Audio Source Separation: A Comparative Study. – In: Proc. of 20th European Signal Processing Conference, EURASIP’12, Bucharest, Romania, 2012, pp. 2397-2401.
8. Ozerov, A., A. Liutkus, R. Badeau, G. Richard. Coding-Based Informed Source Separation: Nonnegative Tensor Factorization Approach. – IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Language Processing, Vol. 21 , 2013, No 8, pp. 1699-1712.
9. Zheng, X., C. Ritz, J. T
GIT Tools and Remote Sensing Data," Applied Geoinformatics for Society and Environment, Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences, 2009, pp. 63-71.
 A. Irimescu, V. Craciunescu, S. Gheorghe, A. Nertan, "Remote Sensing and GIS Techniques for Flood Monitoring and Damage Assessment. Study Case in Romania," in Proceedings of BALWOIS 2010, Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia, May 25-29, 2010, pp.1-10.
 C. Skotner, A. Klinting, H.C. Ammentorp, F. Hansen, J. Høst-Madsen, Q.M. Lu, H. Junshan, "A tailored GIS-based forecasting system of Songhua
Nina Stancheva, Asya Stoyanova-Doycheva, Stanimir Stoyanov, Ivan Popchev and Vanya Ivanova
-4 September 2015, Craiova, Romania, 2015, ACM. ISBN 978-1-4503-3335-1/15/09.
12. IMS QTI Standard. www.imsglobal.org/question/index.htm .
13. Shirude, A., S. Totala, S. Nikhar, V. Attar, J. Ramanand. Automated Question Generation Tool for Structured Data. – In: International Conference on Advances in Computing, Communications and Informatics (ICACCI’15), Kerala, IEEE, 2015, pp. 1546-1551.
14. Vinu, E. V., K. P. Sreenivasa. A Novel Approach to Generate MCQs from Domain Ontology: Considering DL Semantics and Open-World Assumption. – Journal of Web Semantics
-Marinova, D., M. Goynov, R. Pavlov. Content Analyzing and Synthesizing Services in a Digital Library. – International Journal Information Technologies and Knowledge, Vol. 2 , 2011, No 4, pp. 403-416.
21. Paneva-Marinova, D., R. Pavlov. Educational Application of top of Digital Library for Cultural Heritage. – In: Proc. of International Conference on e-Learning and the Knowledge Society (E-Learning’11), Bucharest, Romania, 2011, pp. 211-224.
22. Pavlov, R., D. Paneva. Toward Ubiquitous Learning Application of Digital Libraries with Multimedia Content
Krišjānis Pinka, Jānis Kampars and Vladislavs Minkevičs
,” in 2015 14th RoEduNet International Conference - Networking in Education and Research, RoEduNet NER, Craiova, Romania, 2015, pp. 195 -197. https://doi.org/10.1109/roedunet.2015.7311993
 A. Botta, W.D. Donato, V. Persico and A. Pescape, “Integration of Cloud computing and Internet of Things: A survey,” Future Generation Computer Systems, vol. 56, pp. 684-700, March 2016. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.future.2015.09.021
 M. Yusofov and I. Kornilov, “Roles of Smart TV in IoT-environments: a Survey,” in Proceeding of the 13th