P. (2000), Processperformance measurement system: a tool to support process based organizations, Total Quality Management, Vol. 11 No 1., pp. 67-85
Kueng, P. (1998), Supporting BPR through a ProcessPerformance Measurement System, In: Banerjee, P. et al. (Eds.): Business Information Technology Management, Conference Proceedings of BITWorld'98, Har-Anand Publications, New Delhi, pp. 422-434; ISBN: 8124104255.
Kueng P., Krahn A. (1999), Building a ProcessPerformance Measurement System, Journal of Scientific and
Vesna Bosilj Vukšić, Dalia Suša Vugec and Anita Lovrić
Background: Social business process management is an integration of social software into the business process management (BPM). Its main goal is to overcome the limitations of classical BPM by applying social software principles within the BPM lifecycle. Since BPM is a holistic discipline it is important to also include cultural and social aspects into BPM studies. Objectives: The main aim of this paper is to examine the link between organizational culture, social software usage and BPM maturity in the observed company. Methods/Approach: A case study methodology has been used for this study. An interview has been conducted in combination with a survey approach. Results: Results of the research revealed a high usage of social BPM within the observed company in combination with a high level of BPM maturity and a clan organizational culture. Conclusions: The observed IT company has knowledge intensive processes and uses social BPM to deal with the process change and optimization. The clan culture is, by its characteristics, a favourable organizational culture for social BPM.
, D., Suarez, A. Sunderam, V. (2009), "Optimization of Execution Time Inspired Cross Layer Design Using Effective Load Balancing in a LAN-WLAN Environment", International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering, Vol.4, No. 3, pp. 182-194.
16. ManageEngine (2009), "Security Manager Plus - User Guide", Whitepaper, availabale at: http://www.manageengine.com/products/security-manager/security-managementhelp.pdf.
17. Milanović Glavan, Lj. (2011), "Understanding ProcessPerformance Measurement Systems", Business Systems Research
21. Janićijević, N., (2011), Upravljanje organizacionim promenama, Centar za izdavačku delatnost, Ekonomski fakultet u Beogradu.
22. Kovačić, A. (2004), “Business renovation: business rules (still) the missing link”, Business Process Management Journal, Vol. 10, No. 2, pp. 158-170.
23. McCormack, K.P., Johnson, W.C. (2001), Business Process Orientation - Gaining the EBusiness Competitive Advantage, St. Lucie Press.
24. Milanović Glavan, Lj. (2011), "Understanding ProcessPerformance Measurement Systems", Business