-Hall Century Psychology Series.
Christensen, P. R., Guilford, J. P., &Wilson, R. C. (1957). Relations of creative responses to working time and instructions. Journal of Experimental Psychology, 53 , 82-88.
Dziedziewicz, D. & Karwowski, M. (2015). Development of children’s creative visual imagination: A theoretical model, measurement instrument and enhancement programs. Education 3-13 ; DOI:10.1080/03004279.2015.1020646.
Fink, A. & Benedek, M. (2012). EEG alpha power and creative ideation. Neuroscience & Biobehavioral Reviews, 44 , 111-123.
Allport, G. W. (1937). Personality: A psychological interpretation. New York: Holt.
Bandura A. (1971). Social learning theory. Stanford: General Learning Corporation.
Barrett, P.T. (2003). Beyond psychometrics: measurement, non-quantitative structure, and applied numerics. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 18(3), 421-439.
Binet, A., & Simon, T. (1905). Application des methods nouvelles au diagnostic du niveau Intellectual des anormaux d’hospice et d’école primaire. [Application of new
Nataliia Morze, Artur Kocharian and Eugenia Smyrnova-Trybulska
contemporary approaches to its measurement. [online]. In Ukrainian. Available from: http://www.slideshare.net/VladimirBakhrushin/1-2013-16785106
16. VEMEBR, V. and G. YELNIKOVA, N. MORZE, O. KUZMYNSKA, A. OVCHARUK, L. PETUKHOV, E. HVILONA. Using EPRINTS for information and communication support research activities. National Academy of Pedagogical Sciences of Ukraine Institute of Information technology and training. 2014. 100. In Ukrainian.
17. ZAHORODNY, A. European Quality Assurance System of Higher Education. In Ukrainian. High School. 2006
Sameh Said-Metwaly, Wim Van den Noortgate and Eva Kyndt
-specific perspectives. Thinking Skills and Creativity, 7, 209-223. doi: 10.1016/j.tsc.2012.04.006
*Batey, M. (2012). The measurement of creativity: From definitional consensus to the introduction of a new heuristic framework. Creativity Research Journal, 24, 55-65. doi: 10.1080/10400419.2012.649181
Batey, M., Chamorro-Premuzic, T., & Furnham, A. (2010). Individual differences in ideational behavior: Can the big five and psychometric intelligence predict creativity scores? Creativity Research Journal, 22, 90-97. doi: 10
Sameh Said-Metwaly, Wim Van den Noortgate and Eva Kyndt
Research Journal, 4, 157-175.
*Bachelor, P., Michael, W. B., & Kim, S. (1994). First-order and higher-order semantic and figural factors in Structure-of-Intellect Divergent Production measures. Educational and Psychological Measurement, 54, 608-619.
*Baer, J. (1991). Generality of creativity across performance domains. Creativity Research Journal, 4, 23-39.
Baer, J. (1993). Creativity and divergent thinking: A task-specific approach. Hillsdale, NJ: Lawrence Erlbaum Associates.
*Baer, J. (1994a). Divergent
Gabriel Estrada, Maurice Dawson and Jose Antonio Cárdenas-Haro
Psychology of Education: An International Journal , 15 (4), 427-448
Bevan, N. & Macleod, Miles (1994). Usability measurement in context . Behaviour and Information Technology, 13, 132-145 (1994) National Physical Laboratory, Teddington, Middlesex, UK
Brooke, J. (2014) SUS - A Quick and Dirty Usability Scale. Redhatch Consulting, Ltd. Early Reading RG6 2UX, United Kingdom
Lewis, J. R., & Sauro, J. (2009, July). The factor structure of the system usability scale. In International conference on human centered design (pp. 94-103). Springer, Berlin
1. Bloomfield J., Ackland T.R., Elliot B.C. (1994). Applied anatomy and biomechanics in sport, Melbourne, VIC: Blackwell Scientific.
2. Barrow H., McGee R. (1971). A practical approach to measurement in physical education , Philadelphia, PA: Lea & Febiger.
3. Draper J.A., Lancaster M.G. (1985). The 505 test: A test for agility in the horizontal plane, Australian Journal for Science and Medicine in Sport, vol. 7, pp. 15-18.
4. Twist P.W., Benicky D. (1996). Conditioning lateral movements for multi-sport athletes: Practical
Rasa Aleknavičiūtė, Viktorija Skvarciany and Simona Survilaitė
ESS Round 6: European Social Survey Round 6 Data (2012). Data file edition 2.1. Norwegian Social Science Data Services, Norway - Data Archive and distributor of ESS data for ESS ERIC. [Accessed 14.06.2014]. Available from http://www.europeansocialsurvey.org/data/download.html?r=6
Eurostat (2015). Science and technology statistics. [Accessed 27.11.2015]. Available from http://www.europeansocialsurvey.org/data/conditions_of_use.html
Giménez, G., López-Pueyo, C., & Sanaú, J. (2015). Human capital measurement in OECD countries and its
1. Baechle T.R. (1994). Essentials of strength and conditioning , Champaign, Illionis, Human Kinetics. 43-44.
2. Bompa T. (1983). Theory and methodology of training , Dubuque IA: Kendall Hunt, 392-405.
3. Farrow D., Young W., Bruce L. (2002). The development of a test of reactive agility for netball: A new methodology , Journal of Medicine and Science in Sports and Exercise, 8(1), 52-60.
4. Johnson B.L., Nelson J. K. (1969). Practical measurements for evaluation in physical education , Minneapolis. MN: Burgess, 65
Entrepreneurship has been seen as a mystical phenomenon for many years. It has been a prevalent notion about success for talented and lucky people. The growing number of research confirms that education plays a significant role in fostering entrepreneurship and new attitudes to it. Recent measurements have mainly been oriented to education as fostering motivation for business-oriented entrepreneurship; moreover, growing attention is devoted to sustainability entrepreneurship. The article introduces the conceptual analysis of different education models and generated impact on entrepreneurial activities. The article also provides an interview-based research analysis about students and teachers’ early entrepreneurial intentions and activities. The present study confirms a significant need for entrepreneurial education in order to start, develop, and successfully realise innovative ideas.