, M., Maisano, D. (2007). Management by Measurement. Designing Key Indicators and Performance Measurement Systems . Berlin: Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg.
George, M. L. (2010). Lean Six Sigma kapesní příručka . Brno: SC&C Partner.
Hronová, S., Fischer, J., Hindls, R., Sixta, J. (2009). Národní účetnict ví: nástroj popisu globální ekonomiky . Praha: C. H. Beck
Kaplan, R. S., Norton, D.P (2002). Balanced Scorecard: strategický systém měření výkonnosti podniku . Praha: Management Press.
Katic, D., Majstorovic, V., Colak, I. (2011). Performance
, Auditing & Accountability Journal, 3 (1), 7–17. http://dx.doi.org/10.1108/09513579010145073
24. Hopwood, A. G. (2009). The economic crisis and accounting: Implications for the research community. Accounting, Organizations and Society, 34 (6/7), 797–802. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.aos.2009.07.004
25. International accounting standards board (IASB) (May 2011). IFRS 13 Fair value measurement. Project summary and feedback statement. Retrieved from http://www.ifrs.org/Current-Projects/IASB-Projects/Fair-Value-Measurement/IFRS-13-Fair-Value-Measurement
., & Garcia-del-Barrio, P. (2008). Efficiency measurement of the English Football Premier League with a random frontier model. Economic Modelling , 25(5), 994-1002. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.econmod.2008.01.004
5. Benicio, J. D. C.T., Bergiante, N. C. R., & Soares, D. M. J. C. C. B. (2013). A FDH study of the Vancouver 2010 Winter Olympic Games. WSEAS Transaction on Systems , 12(3), 179-188.
6. Bosca, J. E., Liern, V., Martinez, A., & Sala, R. (2009). Increasing offensive or defensive efficiency? An analysis of Italian and Spanish football. Omega , 37(1), 63
). Design management: Managing design strategy, process and implementation. Worthing, Sussex, Ava Academia.
Black, C. D., & Baker, M. (1987). Success through design. Design Studies , 8 (4), 207-216. https://doi.org/10.1016/0142-694X(87)90017-2
Blaich, R., & Blaich, J. (1993). Product design and corporate strategy – Managing the connection for competitive advantage . New York, NY: McGraw Hill.
Bloch, P. H., Brunel, F. F., & Arnold, T. J. (2003). Individual differences in the centrality of visual product aesthetics: Concept and measurement. Journal
International Economics, Elsevier, 106(C), 83-103.
Greenaway, D., & Milner, C. (2003). What have we learned from a generation’s research on intra-industry trade? University of Nottingham Research Paper Series , Research Paper 2003/44.
Greenaway, D., Hine, R., & Milner, C. (1995). Vertical and horizontal intra-industry trade: A Cross industry analysis for the United Kingdom. The Economic Journal , 105 (433), 1505-1518. https://doi.org/10.2307/2235113
Grubel, H., & Lloyd, P. J. (1975). Intra-industry trade: The theory and measurement of international
15. Cordazzo, P., & Jaoul-Grammare, M., (2015), How Master’s Level Graduates Fare On The Labor Market: ‘Objective’ and ‘Subjective’ Measurement, Accepte pour publication dans Journal of Reviews on Global Economics mais non publie (choix des a.. 2015. <halshs-01101020>, pp. 1-19.
16. Davies, A., Fidler, D., & Gorbis, M., (2011), Future work skills 2020, Institute for the Future for University of Phoenix Research Institute, 540, pp. 1-14.
17. Elias, P., & Purcell, K., (2004), Is mass higher education working? Evidence from the labour market
Saša Ranđelović, Jelena Žarković Rakić, Marko Vladisavljević and Sunčica Vujić
workers across Europe: Evidence from 30 countries . IZA Discussion Paper 5871. https://doi.org/10.1596/1813-9450-5912
Heckman, J. (1976). The common structure of statistical models of truncation, sample selection and limited dependent variables and a simple estimator for such models. Annals of Economic and Social Measurements , 5, 475-492.
Heckman, J. (1979). Sample specification bias as a selection error. Econometrica , 47, 153-162. https://doi.org/10.2307/1912352
Immervoll, H., & O’Donoghue, C. (2001). Welfare benefits and work incentives: An
school grades in Maths were included as an additional control variable, thereby diluting the measurement of the field effect. According to the findings of Ortiz and Kucel (2008) for Germany and Spain, the field of Services is, compared to the reference category Social sciences, businesses and law, associated with the highest overeducation risk of tertiary graduates in both countries, followed by Human arts.
Also Tarvid (2012) who makes use of the European Social Survey data and tests the field effect in a supranational sample comprising 30 countries finds that
prejudice or discrimination of people with different ethnic backgrounds, they may nevertheless segregate themselves into large agglomerations of similar people (for the measurement of spatial segregation see Reardon and O’Sullivan, 2004 ). In contrast, diasporas are large agglomerations of people with very similar cultural and ethnic backgrounds who segregate themselves on purpose . The notion of multiculturalism is more general than the notion of diaspora; it encompasses, too, cultural diversity within a state, region or city. Diversity can be distinguished from
food consumption overall. However, it likely also reflects a measurement issue. Usual household food consumption is measured over a year, but family size is measured at the time of survey. If the family size changed over the course of the year, the members contributed to consumption, but may not be included in family size, depending on when they exited or entered. For this reason, we show per capita consumption in this summary, but will not use it as a dependent variable in our analysis.
The third group of variables summarizes sources of income, including the total