Nina K. Ivanova, Angelina M. Stoyanova, Albena D. Bachvarova-Nedelcheva and Reni S. Iordanova
-doped TiO 2 photocatalyst. J Mater Chem. 2010;20:5301-9.
18. Murashkevich A, Lavitskaya AS, Barannikova TI, Zharskii IM. Infrared absorption spectra and structure of TiO 2 -SiO 2 composites. J Appl Spectrosc.2008;75(5):730-4.
19. Bojinova A, Kralchevska R, Poulios I, Dushkin C. Anatase/rutile TiO 2 composites: influence of the mixing ratio on the photocatalytic degradation of MalachiteGreen and 0range II in slurry. Mater Chem Phys. 2007;106(2-3):187-92.
20. Muneer M, Bahnema D. Semiconductor-mediated photocatalysed degradation of two selected
Teresa Wlasow, Krystyna Demska-Zakes, Piotr Gomulka and Sylwia Jarmolowicz
'lveda MS. (2010) The effects of silver nanoparticles on fathead minnow ( Pimephales promelas) embryos. Ecotoxicology 19 : 185-195.
Mc Aloose D and Newton AL. (2009). Wildlife cancer: a conservation perspective. Nature Reviews 9 : 517-526.
Mitrowska K, Posyniak A, Żmudzki J. (2008). Tissue distribution and persistence of malachitegreen and leucomalachite green in common carp Medycyna Wet 64 : 1055-1058 [in Polish].
Modrá H, Svobodová Z. (2009). Incidence odf animal poisoing cases in
therapy for the periodontal diseases: State of the art. J Photochem Photobiol B, 2005; 79(2):159-170.
43. De Oliveira RR, Schwartz-Fiho HO, Novaes AB Jr, Taba M Jr. Antimicrobial photodynamic therapy in the non-surgical treatment of an aggressive periodontitis: A preliminary randomized controlled clinical study. J Periodontol, 2007; 78(6):965-973.
44. Prates RA, Yamada AM Jr, Suzuki LC, Hashimoto MCE, Cai S, Gouw-Soares S, Gomes L, Ribeiro MS. Bactericidal effect of malachitegreen and red laser on Actinobacillus actinomycetemcomitans. J
. World Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 2012, 8(1): 89-95.
150. Makeswari M, Santhi T Removal of malachitegreen dye from aqueous solutions onto microwave assisted zinc chloride chemical activated epicarp of Ricinus communis. Journal of Water Resource and Protection Vol.5 No.2 (2013), Article ID: 28297,17.
151. Pal R, Banerjee A, Kundu R. Responses of castor bean (Ricinus communis L.) to lead stress, Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. India Section B: Biol. Sci., 2013, 83(4): 643-650.
152. Kathi S, Khan AB. Phytoremediation
Evgeni Eltzov, Abri Lavena De Cesarea, ‘Yuen Kei Adarina Low and Robert S. Marks
-free, fluorescent monitors, in their detection in air ( 127 ), via a specific lead-induced aptamer HTG conformational change and the organic dye malachitegreen (MG), as the fluorescent probe with limits of detection for lead and radon detection, 6.7 nmol/L and 2.06 × 10 3 Bq·h/m 3 , respectively.
The changing source of pollutants due to the constant change in building material and consumer products created many of the chemicals found in the indoor environment and occupants. Therefore, monitoring the concentration and type of pollutant and removal of this toxicant in the air
Małgorzata Gbylik, Andrzej Posyniak and Anna Gajda
., Posyniak A., Zmudzki J., Gbylik M., Bladek T.: Determination of (fluoro)quinolones in eggs by liquid chromatography with fluorescence detection and confirmation by liquid chromatography tandem mass spectrometry. Food Chem, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.foodchem.2012.04.106.
4. Hanwen S., Lixin W., Xiaolan O., Xusheng G.: Simultaneous determination of malachitegreen, enrofloxacin and ciprofloxacin in fish farming water and feed by liquid chromatography with solid-phase extraction. Environmental Monitoring Assessment 2011, 179, 421-429.