1. Health and Safety Executive. Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992 (as amended). Guidance on the regulations L23 (3rd edition). Suffolk: HSE Books; 2004.
2. Smedley J, Williams S, D’Arcy P, et al. Back pain management: Occupational health practice in the NHS in England. A national clinical audit – round 2. London: Royal College of Physicians; 2012.
3. Department of Health. Back in work back pack – everything you need to know about the National Back in Work campaign. London: Crown Copyright; 2002.
4. Health & Safety
Mansoorehossadat Rozan, Vahid Rouhollahi, Amit Rastogi and Dilip Kumar Dureha
determine sizes of intervertebral discs, vertebra and the shape of the vertebral column.
Our findings showed that in cricket players, movements involved the frequent hyper extension and rotation of the spinal column, which could be hypothesized to lead to a height reduction in the intervertebral discs; therefore, repeated hyper extension and body acceleration could have larger negative effects on the discs in levels L2/3, L3/4 and L4/5. Greater signs of disc degeneration of the lumbar spine could be demonstrated in cricket players compared with basketball and field
J Krsteski, S Jurgec, M Pakiž, I But and U Potočnik
listed in Table 1 .
Primer sequences, primer concentrations, annealing temperatures and size of polymerase chain reaction product; restriction enzyme, enzyme concentration and size of DNA fragments after restriction for IL12B (rs6887695). IL12RB1 (rs11575934), 1L23R (rs7517847), 1L4 (rs2070874) and 1L4R (rs1801275).
SNP ID (gene)
Primer Sequence (5’-3’)
Final Concentration of Primer (nM)
PCR Product Size (bp)
Enzyme Concentration (units)
DNA Fragment Size After Restriction (bp
Adnane Lahlou, Saïd Benlamkaddem, Mohamed Adnane Berdai and Mustapha Harandou
child underwent gastric lavage with saline. Test including a complete blood count, a metabolic panel, ( Table 1 ) and liver function tests, all of which were within normal ranges.
Metabolic panel upon admission
Toxicological screening did not identify levodopa or dopamine in blood, and urine samples as testing for these medications was unavailable in
Erel Lior, Tim Axelrod, Evgeni Eltzov, Ariel Kushmaro and Robert S. Marks
-agar plates (NaCl 5 g L−1, yeast extract 5 g L−1, tryptone 10 g L−1, agar 15 g L−1) supplemented with 50μg/mL kanamycin for DPD1718, or 100 μg/mL ampicillin for the remaining strains. After growth overnight at 37°C, the culture plates were stored at 4°C for use in future experiments.
List of the bioluminescence bacteria
E. coli host strain
Inducer used in this study
Nalidixc acid (gorA)
( 23 )
plasma coagulation and fibrinolysis in epidemic hemorrhagic and its relation with liver damage. Zhonghua Chuan Ran Bing Za Zhi (Chin) 1995;13:2l-23.
5. Saggio I, Gloaguen I, Poiana G, Laufer R. CNTF variants with increased biological potency and receptor selectivity define a functional site of receptor interaction. EMBO J 1995;14:3045-3054.
6. Kong L, Ren ZX, Hu YL, Pei X. Analysis of 25 heart damage patients with critically illed hemorrhagic fever with renal syndrome. Zhongguo Quan Ke Yi Xue (Chin) 2005;8(8):664-665.