, applications, references and DEA-solver software . Massachusetts: Kluwer Academic Publishers.
Council, World Travel & Tourism. (2014). Travel & Tourism: Economic Impact 2014. London: WTTC.
Denise, L. (2007). Collaboration vs. C-Three (Cooperation, Coordination, and Communication). Innovating, 7 (3), 1-5.
Dragan, D., Kramberger, T., & Topolšek, D. . (2015). Supply chain integration and firm performance in the tourism sector. Paper presented at the Pre-conference proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Logistics & Sustainable Transport 2015
11. D. Topolšek, E. Mrnjavac, and N. Kovačić, “Integration of travel agencies with transport providers”, Tourism Management Perspectives, vol. 9, pp. 14-23, 2014.
12. L. Mia, and A. Patiar, “The use of management accounting systems in hotels: an exploratory study”, Hospitality Management, vol. 20, pp. 111-128, 2001.
13. P.A. Phillips, “Hotel performance and competitive advantage: a contingency approach”, International Journal of Hospitality Management, vol. 11, pp. 359-65, 1999.
14. L. Enz, L. Canina, and K. Walsh
. Daugherty, and A. S. Roath, “Knowledge synthesis and innovative logistics processes: Enhancing operational flexibility and performance”, Journal of Business Logistics , vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 69–80, March 2011.
12. J. H. Dyer and H. Singh, “The relational view: Cooperative strategy and sources of interorganizational competitive advantage”, Academy of Management Review , vol. 23, no. 4, pp. 660–79, October 1998.
13. J. Jayaram and K. Tan, “Supply chain integration with third-party logistics providers”, Int. J. Production Economics , vol. 125, no. 2, pp. 262
Alexander Zuepke, Kai Beckmann, Andreas Zoor and Reinhold Kroeger
The current development trend of Internet of Things (IoT) aims for a tighter integration of mobile and stationary devices via various networks. This includes communication of vehicles to roadside infrastructure (V2I), as well as intelligent sensors / actors in Logistics and smart home environments.
Compared to isolated traditional embedded systems, the exposure to open networks increases the attack surface, and errors in the networking components could compromise the safety and security of the embedded application or the whole network. But often current system architectures for mass-market IoT devices lack the required isolation concepts.
Using a partitioning microkernel and enforcing the use of a microcontroller’s memory protection unit (MPU) facilities, we compare different isolation concepts for a publish/subscribe middleware implementing OMG’s Data Distribution Service (DDS) standard and we evaluate our results on an STM32F4 microcontroller. The results of this case study show moderate costs for increased memory usage and additional context switches.
1. Abdallah, S., Aidi, M., Zouari, A. and Maalej, A. (2015). Systems Engineering Used for Logistics Integration in Product Design, Journal of Traffic and Logistics Engineering Vol. 3, No. 2, pp.185-188
2. Buksa, T., D.Paulevic, Sokovic. M. (2010). Shipbuilding pipeline production quality improvement, Journal of Achievement in Material and Manufacturing, vol.32, no.1, pp. 81-91.
3. Carilson, C. (2012). Effective FMEA, published by John Wiley&Sons
4. Carlson, C. (2014). Understanding and
Vlado Popović, Borut Jereb, Milorad Kilibarda, Milan Andrejić, Abolfazl Keshavarzsaleh and Dejan Dragan
15. Morris, J.: Design and testing of a bidirectional smart charger prototype (Master Thesis). University of Waterloo https://uwspace.uwaterloo.ca/bitstream/handle/10012/9127/MORRIS_JORDAN.pdf?sequence=1&isAllowed=y (2015). Accessed 15 January 2016
16. RAP/ICCT (Regulatory Assistance Project and the International Council on Clean Transportation): Electric vehicle grid integration in the U.S., Europe, and China: challenges and choices for electricity and transportation policy. International Council on Clean Transportation http
Performance Measurement and Customer Success,” in Industrial Marketing Management, No. 27, 1998, p. 341-357.
9. H. Isermann, “Logistik im Unternehmen - einer Einführung,“ in H. Isermann, Beschaffung, Produktion, Distribution, Landsberg: Verlag Moderne Industrie, 1994, p. 181.
10. D. Kempny, Logistyczna obsluga klienta, Warszawa: Polskie Wydawnictwa Ekonomiczne, 2001, p. 15.
11. R. Florez-Lopez, and J.M. Ramon-Jeronimo, “Managing logistics customer service under uncertainty: An integrative fuzzy Kano framework.” in Information
Klemen Prah, Abolfazl Keshavarzsaleh, Tomaž Kramberger, Borut Jereb and Dejan Dragan
Jersey: Wiley, 2013, p. 536.
 X. Li and A. G.-O. Yeh, “Integration of genetic algorithms and GIS for optimal location search,” International Journal of Geographical Information Science, vol. 19, no. 5, pp. 581-601, 2005.
 J. H. Jaramillo, J. Bhadury, and R. Batta, “On the Use of Genetic Algorithms to Solve Location Problems,” Computers & Operations Research, vol. 29, pp. 761-779, 2002.
 A. T. Murray and R. L. Church, “Applying simulated annealing to location-planning models,” (in en), Journal of Heuristics, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 31
. & Weisner, K. (2014). Entwicklung und technische Integration einer Bewertungsmethodik zur Ermittlung von Mitarbeiterbelastungen in Kommissioniersystemen (ErgoKom). München: Technische Universität.
Hompel, T.M., Sadowsky, V. & Beck, M. (2011). Kommissionierung: Materialflusssysteme 2 – Planung und Berechnung der Kommissionierung in der Logistik . Berlin: Springer.
Koblar, M. (2010). Quality Management kakovosti. In 7th Festival of Economics and Management Research , Zbornik 7. festivala raziskovanja ekonomije in managementa (str. 295). Koper: Faculty of