Alka Pawalia, Sivachidambaram Кulandaivelan, Satya Savant and Vikram Singh Yadav
1. Institute of Medicine and National Research Council Committee to Reexamine IOM Pregnancy Weight Guidelines. Composition and components of gestationalweightgain: physiology and metabolism. In: Rasmussen KM, Yaktine AL, eds. In: Washington, DC: National Academies Press 2009; 71-110.
2. Institute of Medicine (US) and National Research Council (US) Committee to Reexamine IOM Pregnancy Weight Guidelines; Rasmussen KM, Yaktine AL, editors. Weight Gain during Pregnancy: Re-examining the Guidelines. Washington, DC
, such as short stature, prepregnancy underweight, poor gestationalweightgain, prior history of SGA, smoking, and cardiovascular-associated diseases [6-11]. By contrast, maternal diabetes, obesity, multipara, excessive gestationalweightgain, and post-term pregnancy were associated with LGA [ 3 , 6 , 9 , 11 - 13 ].
However, there are only limited studies regarding this issue in Thailand. We aimed to determine the prevalence of inappropriate birth weight for gestational age among women with uncomplicated pregnancies who gave birth to a live born infant at term
Oana Maria Bucur, Călin Avram, Monica Tarcea, Anca Ileana Sin and Florina Ruța
4. Wilson RD, Genetics Committee, Wilson RD, Audibert F, Brock JA, Carroll J et al. Pre-conception Folic Acid and Multivitamin Supplementation for the Primary and Secondary Prevention of Neural Tube Defects and Other Folic Acid-Sensitive Congenital Anomalies, J Obstet Gynaecol Can. 2015;37(6):534-52.
5. Meštrović Z, Roje D, Vulić M, Zec M Calculation of optimal gestationweightgain in pre-pregnancy underweight women due to body mass index change in relation to mother’s height. Arch Gynecol Obstet.2017;295(1):81-86
6. Lawrence RL
Violeta Mladenovic, Milica Dimitrijevic-Stojanovic, Djuro Macut and Aleksandar Djukic
risk of glucose intolerance. Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice 2009;85:40-46.
24. Nohr EA, VaethM, Baker JL, Sørensen TIA, Olsen J, Rasmussen KM. Combined associations of prepregnancy body mass index and gestationalweightgain with the outcome of pregnancy. Am J Clin Nutr 2008;87:1750-9.
25. Hawkins JS, Lo JY, Casey BM, McIntire DD, Leveno KJ. Diet-treated gestational diabetes mellitus: Comparison of early vs. routine diagnosis. Am J Obstet Gynecol 2008;198:287.e1-287.e6
26. Clausen TD, Mathiesen ER, Hansen T, Pedersen O, Jensen DM, Lauenborg
Hussein Kadhem Al-Hakeim and Roaa Ali Muhammed Ali
and total magnesium in intensive care unit patients. J Criti Care 2002, 17: 203-5. http://dx.doi.org/10.1053/jcrc.2002.35813
15. Molvarec A, Kalabay L, Derzsy Z et al. Preeclampsia is associated with decreased serum a2-HS glycoprotein (fetuin-A) concentration. Hypertension Res 2009; 32, 665-9. http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/hr.2009.79
16. Bodnar LM, Siega-Riz AM, Simhan HN et al. Severe obesity, gestationalweightgain, and adverse birth outcomes. Am J Clin Nutr 2010; 91: 1642-8. http://dx.doi.org/10.3945/ajcn.2009.29008
gestationalweightgain on body composition of full-term neonates. Am J Perinatol. 2014; 31(10): 875-82.
112. Hedelin M., Löf M., Olsson M., Lewander T., Nilsson B., Hultman C.M., Weiderpass E. Dietary intake of fish, omega-3, omega-6 polyunsaturated fatty acids and vitamin D and the prevalence of psychotic-like symptoms in a cohort of 33,000 women from the general population. BMC Psychiatry. 2010;10: 38.
113. Henderson D.C., Borba C.P., T.B., Boxill R., Nguyen D.D., Culhane M.A., Louie P., Cather C., Eden Evins A., Freudenreich O., Taber S.M., Goff D.C. Dietary