Education in EuropeanUnion . Editions Revue EPS. Paris, 454 p.
16. MADARÁSZ, T. & B. É. BÁCSNÉ, 2016. Survey on the Employees’ Fitness Condition and the Employers’ Health Preservation Possibilities in Case of Small and Medium-sized Enterprises. In: Sea: Practical Application of Science. IV, 2 (11), pp. 205-212.
17. MÜLLER, A., E. KÖNYVES, T. VÁRHELYI & A. MONDOK, 2008. Új utakon a testnevelő tanárképzés Egerben - A sportszakos hallgatók utazási szokásainak, és a sítáborozás kínálati elemeivel való elégedettségének vizsgálata. In: Economica. (1), pp. 85
Aha, D. W., Kibler, D., & Albert, M. K. (1991). Instance-based learning algorithms. Machine Learning , 6 (1):37–66.
Aldous, D. (1993). The continuum random tree III. The Annals of Probability , 248–289.
Arnedt, R. B. (1998). Europeanunion law and football nationality restrictions: the economics and politics of the bosman decision. Emory International Law Review , 12 , 1091.
Atkeson, C. G., Moore, A. W., & Schaal, S. (1997). Locally weighted learning for control. In Lazy learning (pp. 75-113). Springer Netherlands
European Commission (2010) The citizens of the EuropeanUnion and Sport, Special Eurobarometer 213/62.0. http://ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_334_en.pdf
Gratton C. (ed.; 1999) COMPASS, UK Sports Council, British Sports Council, Italian National Olympic Committee, pp. 13-14.
Kraut A. S., S. Melamed, D. Gofer, P. Froom (2003) Effect of school age sports on leisure time physical activity in adults. The CORDIS Study. Med. Sci. Sports Exerc. 35
Ato A. Brown, Kingsley K. Asare Pereko and Sebastian Eliason
qualitative psychosociological approach Scand J Med Sci Sports2010 ; 20: 336-345.
8. Papadopoulos FC, Skalkidis I, Parkkari J, et al. ‘‘Sports Injuries’’ EuropeanUnion Group. Doping use among tertiary education students in six developed countries. Eur J Epidemiol 2006; 21: 307-313.
9. The World Anti-Doping Code 2011 (2011) http://www.wadaama.org/Documents/World_Anti-Doping_Program/WADPProhibited-list/To_be_effective/WADA_Prohibited_List_2011_EN.pdf
10. Thomas JO, Dunn M., Swift W, et al. Illicit drug knowledge and information
Anna Pastuszak, Krzysztof Lisowski, Joanna Lewandowska and Krzysztof Buśko
levels of physical activity assessed by IPAQ. J. Hum. Kin., 21: 89-96.
10. Piątkowska M., Participation of Polish in the physical activity in comparing to other countries of the EuropeanUnion (2010) [in Polish]. In: Buśko K. Charzewska J., Kaczanowski K. (eds). Contemporary testing methods of the activity, the efficiency and the physical fitness of the human. AWF Warsaw, pp. 38-57.
11. Purdie D.M., Green A.C. (2001) Epidemiology of endometrial cancer. Best. Pract. Res. Clin. Obstet. Gynaecol., 15(3): 341-354.
Alicja Kostencka, Anna Pastuszak and Krzysztof Buśko
.1371/journal.pone.0087233. eCollection 2014.
21. Pastuszak A., K. Lisowski, J. Lewandowska, K. Buśko (2014) Level of physical activity of physical education students according to criteria of the IPAQ questionnaire and the recommendations of WHO experts. Biomed. Hum. Kinet., 6: 5-11.
22. Piątkowska M. (2010) Participation of Polish in the physical activity in comparing to other countries of the EuropeanUnion. [in Polish]. In: Buśko K., J. Charzewska, K. Kaczanowski (eds). Contemporary testing methods of the activity, the efficiency and the physical fitness of the human
This article covers an issue or the phenomenon of volunteering. The introduction is a recall of a definition of volunteering. Then it shows the distribution of voluntary activity in different countries of the European Union in order to look at some aspects of the phenomenon in the microscale of one country - Poland. It shows the percentage of involvement of Polish women and men in volunteering, their age, their motives to work for others. It makes the reader to think about an innovative definition of volunteering.
One of the paths toward the social integration of people living with disabilities is to guarantee their participation in education and employment in the long term. The European Union emphasises the concept of lifelong learning to achieve the goals of improved education levels and the concomitant employability for this group. Although in the past few years there have been positive developments in the conditions of people living with disabilities in Hungary. Therefore, it remains one of the challenges of the Hungarian adult education system to bring about equal opportunities in participation for people living with disabilities. The main dilemma refers primarily to the provisioning of the wide array of learning aids required due to the diverse nature of possible disabilities and the establishment of a supportive and conducive learning environment.
Annamária Pakai, Éva Brantmüller, Vajda Réka, Ilona Karácsony and Péter Balázs
Antilla, A., von Karsa, L., Aasmaa, A., Fender, M., Patnick, J., Rebolj, M., Nicula, F., Vass, L., Valerianova, Z., Voti, L., Sauvaget, C., & Ronco, G. (2009.a). Cervical cancer screening policies and coverage in Europe. European Journal of Cancer, 45 (15), 2649-2658.
Antilla, A., & Ronco, G. (2009.b.). Working Group On The Registration and Monitoring of Cervical Cancer Screening Programmes in the EuropeanUnion; within the European Network for Information on Cancer (EUNICE). Description of the national situation of
Ágnes Maródi, Iván Devosa, János Steklács, Alice Fáyné-Dombi, Zsuzsanna Buzas and Melinda Vanya
1 The study was supported by the TÁMOP-4.2.2.B-15/1/KONV-2015-0006 ’A tehetség értékének kibontakoztatása a Szegedi Tudományegyetem kiválósága érdekében’ project, financed by EuropeanUnion and co-financed by the European Social Fund.
Cantrell, J., Vallone D. M., Thraser, J. F., Ngler R. H., Feirman S. P., Muenz, L.R., He D. Y., & Viswanath, K. (2013). Impact of tobacco-related health warning labels across socioeconomic, race and ethnic groups: results from a randomized web-based experiment. PLoS One , 8 (1), e52206. DOI: 10