Livija Tušar, Irena Leonida Kropf and Avrelija Cencič
Organisation for Standardization (ISO), Microbiology of food and animal feeding stuffs - Horizontal method for the enumeration of microorganisms - Colony-count technique at 30 degrees C, Food Microbiology, Geneva, 2003.
14. Kilcast D, den Ridder C. Sensory issues in reducing salt in food products. In: Kilcast D, Angus F (eds.), Reducing salt in foods. Woodhead Publishing Limited, Cambridge, England, 2007: 201-220.
15. Kloss L, Dawn Meyer J, Graeve L, Vetter W. Sodium intake and its reduction by food reformulation in the EuropeanUnion - A
Manfred Jakop, Silva Grobelnik Mlakar, Martina Bavec, Martina Robačer, Tjaša Vukmanič, Urška Lisec and Franci Bavec
, labelling and control. Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion. 2008;L 250:1-84.
11. Connor DJ. Organic agriculture cannot feed the world. Field Crops Res. 2008;106(2):187-190.
12. Council Regulation (EC) No. 834/2007 of 28 June 2007 on organic production and labeling of organic products and repealing, Regulation (EEC) No. 2092/91. Official Journal of the EuropeanUnion. 2007;L 189:1-23.
13. De Neve S, Hofman G. Influence of soil compaction on alone explained a very large portion of the variance: C and N mineralization from