Cai X.J., Fan W. (2011). General development of doctoral education in China . Beijing.
Chen H.J, et al. (2010). Quality of PhD: conception, evaluation and trend . Beijing.
Che S.F. (2005). EFL teaching at Polish higher education institutions and its implication for China. Teaching and Education , (11), 60–62.
Chen X. (1998). The engineering education reform in Poland. Research on Education Tsinghua University , (2), 132–135, 147.
Chmielecka E. (2009). National external quality assurance system in Poland and
This paper attempts to address current and emergent issues on the internationalization of higher education which arise from major transformation in both Poland and China. Reflecting on the increased university student population and growing demand for overseas study, joint education programs approved for Chinese universities in partnership with foreign universities need to face global pressures and local realities, with a focus on the internationalization of curriculum for program affordability and mutual mobility. Transformative model of joint education program is identified for consideration of chances and challenges, based on the current practice of Hubei University in collaboration with an Australian university.
Chwen Jen Chen, Kee Man Chuah, Jimmy Tho and Chee Siong Teh
. In Modern Language Journal, 93, (pp. 769–782).
35. Li, M. (2012). Use of wikis in second/foreign language classes: A literature review. In CALL-EJ, 13(1), (pp. 17-35).
36. Li, X.; Chu, S.K.W.; Ki, W.W. and Woo, M. (2010). Students and teacher’s attitudes and perceptions toward collaborative writing with Wiki in a primary four Chinese classroom. In Proceedings of the 3 rd Edition of the ICT for Language Learning Conference.
37. Li, X.; Chu, K.; Ki, W.W. and Woo, M.M. (2012). Using a wiki-based collaborative process writing pedagogy to
. Department of Education, Employment and Workplace Relations (2009). Towards a national quality framework for early childhood education and care: The report of the expert panel on quality early childhood education and care. Melbourne, Australia: Commonwealth of Australia.
12. Dixit, U. (2009). The use of ICT in teacher training: Nepal’s experience. Paper presented at the 13th UNESCO-APEID International Conference on Education and World Bank-KERIS High Level Seminar on ICT in Education, Hangzhou, China.
13. Franklin, T., & Harmelen, M. (2007
Lina Kaminskienė, Elena Trepulė, Aušra Rutkienė and Gintaras Arbutavičius
experiences and perspectives of students in an online course: A case study. In Internet and Higher Education, 6, (pp. 77-90).
26. Wolpers, M. and Grohmann, G., (2005). PROLEARN: technology-enhanced learning and knowledge distribution for the corporate world. In International Journal of Knowledge and Learning, 1(1/2), (pp. 44-61). Retrieved from: http://www.inderscience.com/info/inarticle.php?artid=6250
27. Wu, F. (2013). Development Research of E-learning in Chinese Enterprises. In the Proceedings of the International Conference on
Sarah Honeychurch, Aras Bozkurt, Lenandlar Singh and Apostolos Koutropoulos
34. Walker, B., Redmond, J., & Lengyel, A. (2010). Are They All the Same? Lurkers and Posters on The Net. eCULTURE, 3(1), 155-165.
35. de Waard, I., Koutropoulos, A., Özdamar Keskin, N., Abajian, S. C., Hogue, R., Rodriguez, C.O., & Gallagher, M. S. (2011). Exploring the MOOC format as a pedagogical approach for mLearning. Proceedings of mLearn 2011, Beijing, China.
36. Wenger, E. (1999). Communities of practice: Learning, meaning, and identity. Cambridge University Press.
37. Williams, B. (2004). Participation in on
Production Management, 21(11), (pp. 1387-1403).
46. Keohane, N.O. (2013). Higher education in the Twenty-First Century: Innovation, adaptation, preservation. In PS: Political Science and Politics, 46(1), (pp. 102-105).
47. Laurillard, D. (2012). Teaching as a Design Science: Building pedagogical patterns for learning and technology. New York and London: Routledge.
48. Lipson, K. (2013). Dealing with megaclasses in an online environment. Paper presented at the 59th ISI World Statistics, Hong Kong, China. http