Nanping Wang, Ling Zheng, Xingming Chu, Shijun Li and Shouliang Yan
integrating 222 Rn and 220 Rn cup monitor with CR-39 detector. Environ. Int. , 22 , S641–S647.
Passive integrating 222 Rn and 220 Rn cup monitor with CR-39 detector
Cheng, B., Guo, Q., & Sun, Q. (2006). Study on indoor 222 Rn, 220 Rn progeny in air in high background radiation area of Yangjiang, China. Radiat. Prot. , 26 , 50–55.
Study on indoor 222 Rn, 220 Rn progeny in air in high background radiation area of Yangjiang
Qifan Wu, Ziqiang Pan, Senlin Liu and Chunhong Wang
Pan, Z., Liu, S., & et al. (2010). Radiation level in China. Beijing: China Atomic Energy Publishing and Media Co., Ltd. (in Chinese).
Radiation level in China
China Atomic Energy Publishing and Media Co., Ltd.
Pan, Z., & Liu, Y. (2011). Enhanced natural radiation exposure enhanced by human activity. Radiat. Prot. , 31 (6), 323–327 (in Chinese).
Enhanced natural radiation exposure enhanced by human activity
Linyu Gao, Yi Zhang, Liu Hong, Bingyang Xu, Yaoshuo Sang, Zhengyu Xu, Mingjian Zhang, Songjin Zheng, Xue Yun, Wenqi Li, Xiaoling Tang and Bin Li
Fallout Propensity Measurement; Tobacco Science & Technology 1 (2014) 12–15.
5. Zhang, C.P., M. Zhang, and H.B. Zhang: A Device of Cigarette Head Detection. Patent Number: 201210438546.6, China. Available at: https://patents.google.com/patent/CN102937639B/en (accessed March 2018)
6. Eberhardt, H. and G. Scherer: Human Smoking Behaviour in Comparison with Machine Smoking Methods: A Summary of the Five Papers Presented at the 1995 Meeting of the CORESTA Smoke and Technology Groups in Vienna; Beitr. Tabakforsch. Int. 16 (1995) 131–140. DOI: 10.2478/cttr-2013
. J., Marques do Nascimento Santos, J., Herrero Fernandez, Z., Dias Bezerra, J., da Silva, A., Rodriges Damascena, K. F., & de Almeida Maciel Neto, J. (2017). Influence of terrestrial radionuclides on environmental gamma exposure in a uranium deposit in Paraíba, Brazil. Ecotox. Environ. Safety, 141, 154-159. DOI: 10.1016/j.ecoenv.2017.02.004.
13. Pan, Y., Li, Y., & Xue, J. (2009). Status and countermeasures for decommissioning of uranium mine and mill facilities in China. Radiat. Prot., 29(3), 167-171. (in Chinese with English abstract
Jin Wang, Juan Liu, Yongheng Chen, Gang Song, Diyun Chen, Tangfu Xiao, Huosheng Li, Chunlin Wang and Feng Jiang
. (2015). Surface sediment contamination by uranium mining/milling activities in South China. Clean-Soil Air Water , 43 , 414–420. 10.1002/clen.201300297 .
Li H. C.
Shen C. C.
Chen Y. H.
Wang C. L.
Ye H. Z.
Long J. Y.
Wu Y. J.
Surface sediment contamination by uranium mining/milling activities in South China
Clean-Soil Air Water
Wang, J., Liu, J., Li, H. C., Song, G., Chen, Y. H., Xiao, T. F., Qi, J. Y., & Zhu, L. (2012). Surface water contamination by
Vent blocking - where filter ventilation holes are intentionally or unintentionally, partly or completely covered by smokers’ lips during smoking - is an aspect of smoking behavior which can alter mainstream smoke yields. This study was designed to determine if, and to what extent ventilation holes were blocked by smokers’ lips in two cohorts of Chinese smokers. In this study, two groups of samples were collected. One group (1742 butts) was collected randomly from public places in six chosen cities. Another (1037 butts) was obtained by collecting the butts from identified smokers in Kunming. In this paper, the mouth insertion depth among Chinese smokers was studied for the first time by a staining method employing ninhydrin in ethanol. The results indicate that Chinese smokers exhibit a mouth insertion depth ranging from 1 to 17 mm with an average value of 7.5 AA± 2 mm. In this study, 95% of the ventilated filters examined showed that the vent zone was neither completely nor partially covered by smokers’ lips.
Nan Deng, Yalin Wang, Xiaomeng Cui, Wenkang Zhao, Qiaoling Li, Chuan Liu, Le Wang, Xingyi Jiang, Hexiang Chen and Bin Li
Components of Tobacco and Tobacco Smoke; CRC Press, Boca Raton, FL, USA, 2013.
29. Zhou, S.Y.: Effects of Redrying and Drying Process on Pyrolysis and Combustion Characteristics of Tobacco Biomass; Thesis, Shanghai, East China University of Science and Technology, 2015. Available at: http://g.wanfangdata.com.cn/details/detail.do?_type=degree&id=Y2970618 (accessed August 2019)
30. International Organisation for Standardization (ISO): ISO 4387:2000 – Cigarettes – Determination of Total and Nicotine-Free Dry Particulate Matter Using a Rroutine Analytical Smoking
. Pierotti, Y.B. Pithawalla, J.H. Smith, K. Stutt, and K.A. Wagner: Modification of Standardized Methods for the Measurement of Nicotine in Very Low Nicotine Content Cigarettes; Presented at the CORESTA Congress October 22–28, 2018 in Kunming, China. ST 29.
14. American Association for Laboratory Accreditation: A2LA. Scope of Accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005; Cert. No. 1873.01.2019.
15. American Association for Laboratory Accreditation: A2LA. Scope of Accreditation to ISO/IEC 17025:2005; Cert. No. 3198-01.2019.
16. Department of Health and Human