arteries who present as acute myocardial infarction actually safe? Int J Cardiol. 2011;146:207-212. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2009.07.001.
8. Abdu FA, Liu L, Mohammed AQ, et al. Myocardial infarction with non-obstructive coronary arteries (MINOCA) in Chinese patients: Clinical features, treatment and 1 year follow-up. Int J Cardiol. 2019;287:27-31. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2019.02.036.
9. Montone RA, Niccoli G, Fracassi F, et al. Patients with acute myocardial infarction and nonobstructive coronary arteries: safety and prognostic relevance of invasive coronary
Evelin Szabó, Zsolt Parajkó, Diana Opincariu, Monica Chițu, Nóra Raț and Imre Benedek
premature coronary artery disease in a large Chinese family. Mol Med Rep . 2016;14:649-654.
25. Rosenberg S. Multicenter Validation of the Diagnostic Accuracy of a Blood-Based Gene Expression Test for Assessing Obstructive Coronary Artery Disease in Nondiabetic Patients. Ann Intern Med . 2010;153:425.
26. Small EM, Frost RJA, Olson EN. MicroRNAs Add a New Dimension to Cardiovascular Disease. Circulation . 2010;121:1022-1032.
27. Varga ZV, Zvara Á, Faragó N, et al. MicroRNAs associated with ischemia-reperfusion injury and cardioprotection by ischemic
. JMIR Diabetes . 2017;2:e7.
5. Wang R, Zhang P, Lv X, et al. Situation of diabetes and related disease surveillance in rural areas of Jilin Province, Northeast China. Int J Environ Res Public Health . 2016;13:538.
6. Gnavi R, Karaghiosoff L, Costa G, Merletti F, Bruno G. Socio-economic differences in the prevalence of diabetes in Italy: the population-based Turin study. Nutr Metab Cardiovasc Dis . 2008;18:678-682.
7. Kaiser A, Vollenweider P, Waeber G, Marques-Vidal P. Prevalence, awareness and treatment of type 2 diabetes mellitus in Switzerland
Md. Jahidul Hasan, Raihan Rabbani and Shihan Mahmud Redwanul Huq
reported that all seventeen patients had no specific interaction profile between other prescribed medicaments and eltrombopag.
64.71% of study patients showed a positive response to eltrombopag and complete recovery from thrombocytopenia was gained within eight days of therapy.
The dose of eltrombopag was 100 mg/day, which is higher than the recommended daily dose of 50 mg, once daily, for the treatment of ITP. The recommended dose of eltrombopag in East Asian populations, e.g., Japanese, Chinese, Taiwanese and Korean, is 25 mg once daily [ 20
Ioana Radu, Anamaria Victoria Bumbu, Lucian Croitorescu and Laura Chinezu
, Jin YQ. Surgical Treatment of large Left Ventricular Fibroma in children. Chinese Medical Journal. 2017;130:1737-1738. doi: 10.4103/0366-6999.209901.
12. Jha NK, Kiraly L, Tamas C, et al. Large cardiac fibroma and teratoma in children - case reports. J Cardiothorac Surg. 2015;10:38. doi: 10.1186/s13019-015-0242-9.
13. Burke A, Virmani R. Tumors of the heart and great vessels. In: Atlas of Tumor Pathology. 3rd series, fasc 16. Washington DC: Armed Forces Institute of Pathology, 1996.
14. Burke A, Rosado-de-Christenson M
1. Tian M, Ajay VS, Dunzhu D, et al. A Cluster-Randomized, Controlled Trial of a Simplified Multifaceted Management Program for Individuals at High Cardiovascular Risk (SimCard Trial) in Rural Tibet, China, and Haryana, India. Circulation. 2015;132:815-824. doi:10.1161/CIRCULATIONAHA.115.015373.
2. Bohavnani SP, Narula J, Sengupta PP. Mobile technology and the digitalization of healthcare. Eur Heart J. 2016;37:1428-1438. https://doi.org/10.1093/eurheartj/ehv770 .
3. Abraham WT, Adamson PB, Bourge RC, et al. Wireless pulmonary artery