Larisa Pinte, Daniel Vasile Balaban, Cristian Băicuş and Mariana Jinga
4. OU H.-Y., WANG C.-Y., YANG Y.-C., CHEN M.-F., CHANG C.-J. The association between nonalcoholic fatty pancreas disease and diabetes. PloSOne 2013; 8 (5): e62561.
5. OGILVIE R.F. The islands of langerhans in 19 cases of obesity . J. Pathol. Bacteriol. 1993; 37 (3): 473-481.
6. WANG C., OU H., CHEN M., CHANG T., CHANG C. Enigmatic ectopic fat: prevalence of nonalcoholic fatty pancreas disease and its associated factors in a Chinese population . J AmHeart Assoc 2014: 3 (1): e000297.
7. LESMANA C.R.A., PAKASI L
The classification criteria for Psoriatic Arthritis (CASPAR) was first proposed in 2006 and then developed as an internationally agreed criterion for diagnosing Psoriatic Arthropathy (PsA) [ 1 , 2 ]. It demonstrated 98.2% sensitivity and 99.5% specificity in detecting PsA in the Chinese population [ 2 ].
Psoriatic nail dystrophy is one of the main components within CASPAR criterion; however, the knowledge and information concerning nail psoriasis is extremely lacking, particularly in Hong Kong [ 1 ]. Worldwide, the reported prevalence of
joint pain were associated with a relative risk of depression between 1.6 and 3.4 in Hong Kong Chinese [ 20 ].
Pain and fatigue may be somatic symptoms of depression, especially in the Chinese who tend to express depression somatically [ 21 ]. Patients with emotional distress, which is usually reflected in anxiety and depression components in questionnaires, may lead to inappropriate description of symptoms [ 22 ], particularly in self-rated scales. In a group of patients with rheumatic disease, those with high depression and neuroticism scores rated current pain as
Meral Çeliker, Mustafa Yavuz Selçuk and Serdar Olt
Regional Office 2005.
4. WHO, Global reports on diabetes . 2016: 25-26.
5. SHAW JE, SICREE RA, ZIMMET PZ. Global estimates of the prevalence of diabetes for 2010 and 2030 . Diabetes Res Clin Pract 2010; 87 : 4-14.
6. WANG H, HAI S, CAO L, ZHOU J, LIU P, DONG B-R. Estimation of prevalence of sarcopenia by using a new bioelectrical impedance analysis in Chinese community-dwelling elderly people. BMC Geriatrics. 2016; 16 :216.
7. WANG T, FENG X, ZHOU J, GONG H, XİA S, WEİ Q, et al . Type 2 diabetes mellitus is associated with increased risks
4. VENERITO M., MALFERTHEINER P., Preneoplastic conditions in the stomach: always a point of no return? Dig Dis 2015; 33:5-10.
5. WONG B.C., LAM S.K., WONG W.M., CHEN J.S., ZHENG T.T., FENG R.E., et al. China gastric cancer study group: Helicobacter pylori eradication to prevent gastric cancer in a high-risk region of China: A randomized controlled trial. JAMA 2004; 291: 187-194.
6. PATEL S.K., PRATAB C.B., JAIN A.K., GULATI K., NATH G. Diagnosis of Helicobacter pylori: What should be the gold standard? World J Gastroenterol. 2014
7. ZHANG J., DONG MJ., LIU KF., XU LM., ZHAO K., YANG J., et al. 18 F-Fluorodeoxyglucose positron emission tomography/computed tomography in patients with Kikuchi-Fujimoto disease: a nine-case series in China . Int J Clin Exp Med. 2015; 8 (11): 21034-43.
8. ALSHAMMARI A., SKOURA E., KAZEM N., ASHKANANI R. Kikuchi Disease with Generalized Lymph Node, Spleen and Subcutaneous Involvement Detected by Fluorine-18-Fluorodeoxyglucose Positron Emission Tomography/Computed Tomography . Mol Imaging Radionucl Ther. 2016; 25 (2): 102-6.
9. AOYAMA KI., OTSURU
Taraneh Faghihi Langroudi, Habib Haybar, Saeed Alipour Parsa, Mohamad Mahjoorian, Isa Khaheshi and Mohammadreza Naderian
9. ADAMS LA, ANSTEE QM, TILG H, TARGHER G. Non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and its relationship with cardiovascular disease and other extrahepatic diseases . Gut. 2017; 66 (6):1138-53.
10. WANG P-W, HSIEH C-J, PSANG L-C, CHENG Y-F, LIOU C-W, WENG S-W, et al. Fatty liver and chronic inflammation in Chinese adults . Diabetes Research and Clinical Practice. 2008; 81 (2):202-08.
11. PASARIN M, ABRALDES JG, LIGUORI E, KOK B, LA MURA V. Intrahepatic vascular changes in non-alcoholic fatty liver disease: Potential role of insulin-resistance and
Simella Provatopoulou, Dimitra Kalavrizioti, Maria Stangou, Maria-Nikoleta Kouri, Pantellitsa Kalliakmani, Marios Papasotiriou, Evangelos Papachristou, Dimitrios S. Goumenos and Aikaterini Papagianni
membranous nephropathy: A single center experience. Indian J Nephrol. 2016; 26 (4):257-61.
16. LI X., WEI D., ZHOU Z., WANG B., XU Y., PAN J., et al . Anti-PLA2R Antibodies in Chinese patients with membranous nephropathy. Med Sci Monit. 2016; 22 :1630-6.
17. OH Y.J., YANG S.H., KIM D.K., KANG S.W., KIM Y.S. Autoantibodies against phospholipase A2 receptor in Korean patients with membranous nephropathy. PLoS One. 2013; 8 (4):e62151.
18. HILL P.A., MCRAE J.L., DWYER K.M. PLA2R and membranous nephropathy: A 3-year prospective Australian study