no sibling donor.
The annual incidence of AA is 7.4/10 5 population in China, with equal frequency in both genders. The incidence of acquired AA has a bimodal distribution curve, with one peak between 15 and 25 years of age and a second peak at older than 60 years of age.
Until the 1980s, people usually considered AA as “a bone marrow failure syndrome caused by physical, chemical and biological factors.” The pathogenesis of AA is complex and involves abnormal hematopoietic microenvironment, hematopoietic stem cell/progenitor cell
methods, pathogenesis, prevention and treatment of influenza in China.
Epidemiology of common influenza viruses
In 2013, human cases of new H7N9 avian influenza infection were first reported in Shanghai and Anhui.[ 2 ] Then H7N9 spread rapidly in China, leading to higher morbidity and mortality, causing public worries, panic and widespread concern on a global scale. This novel reassortant H7N9 virus is composed of six internal protein genes (PB2, PB1, PA, NP, MP, NS) from H9N2, hemagglutinin (HA) gene of H7N3 and neuraminidase (NA) gene of H7N9. The current
Guang-Dan Zhao, Jia-Ying Sun, Ming-Jing Zhao, Ling-Ling Wang, Fang-Zhi Li, Shuo Liu, Dan Liu and Xiao-Ge Wang
type of infection and risk factor analysis in diabetic patients. Chinese Journal of Prevention and Control of Chronic Non- Communicable Diseases 1999;7:147-9.
9. Zhang HP. Analysis of Diabetes complicated by infection and its risk factors. Clin Med China 2002;18:809-10.
10. Xu GF, Huang Q, Zou DJ, Xu MJ. Diabetes and infection in clinical analysis. Acad J Sec Mil Med Univ 1999;20:821-2.
11. Wang XL, Zhang J. Analysis of the risk factors of infection among patients with diabetes mellitus. Chin J Microecol 2012
into very severe aplastic anemia (VSAA) , severe aplastic anemia (SAA) and non-severe aplastic anemia (NSAA).[ 3 ] According to the progress of the disease, aplastic anemia is further divided into acute aplastic anemia and chronic aplastic anemia in China. Camitta classification emphasizes the severity of hematopoietic failure, while the domestic standard also emphasizes the progress of such failure.[ 4 ]
Aplastic anemia in TCM theory
The origin of aplastic anemia in TCM
There is no Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM) disease name for aplastic anemia in the
1. Guides and Consensus for Prevention and Treatment of Cardiovascular Diseases, China: People’s Medical Publishing House, ISBN978- 7 -117-12128 - 6 /R. 12129. 2013; p. 198-213.
2. Fang WG, Huang XM, Wang Y, Zhu WG, Bie ZX, Chen JL, et al. A cross-sectional study of hyperuricemia in state-employees in Beijing: Prevalence and risk factors. Zhonghua Yi Xue Za Zhi 2006;86:1764-8.
3. Zhang XS, Yu WG, Yu LX, Zhang LY, Yu Y. The epidemiology investigation of hyperuricemia and gout in Shandong province
Jianping Li, Shanqun Jiang, Yan Zhang, Genfu Tang, Yu Wang, Guangyun Mao, Zhiping Li, Xiping Xu, Binyan Wang and Yong Huo
12. Iso H, Moriyama Y, Sato S, Kitamura A, Tanigawa T, Yamagishi K, et al . Serum total homocysteine concentrations and risk of stroke and its subtypes in Japanese. Circulation 2004;109:2766-72.
13. Sun Y, Chien KL, Hsu HC, Su TC, Chen MF, Lee YT. Use of serum homocysteine to predict stroke, coronary heart disease and death in ethnic Chinese. 12-year prospective cohort study. Circ J 2009; 73:1423-30.
14. Verhoef P, Hennekens CH, Malinow MR, Kok FJ, Willett WC, Stampfer MJ. A prospective study of plasma homocyst(e)ine and risk of ischemic stroke. Stroke
Xiao-huan Gong, Jin-ming Yu, Yong Mao and Da-yi Hu
the treatment of NSTE-ACS is anticoagulants. The common anticoagulants are unfractionated heparin (UFH) and low-molecular-weight heparin (LMWH), whose clinical efficacy has been proved by many clinical trials. A new anticoagulant, fondaparinux, with satisfactory efficacy and safety, may play a crucial role in the treatment of ACS. [ 3 ] Based on the clinical data of 1,502 NSTE-ACS patients, the study aims to assess the anticoagulant therapy for NSTE-ACS in China, explore the severity of its two subtypes, reveal the problems in the treatment of NSTE-ACS, and offer
CAP would be of great value. However, the last multi-center publicationof etiology of CAP in Chinese urban population was almost a decade ago and situation remained changing over time.[ 5 ] We, therefore, performed a systematic literature review from both international and domestic databases to summarize some of the most concerning questions in CAP such as incidence, etiological distribution and resistance to antibiotics in China.
We searched PubMed, EMBASE and Web of Science as well as nationwide recognized databases such as WanFang (wanfangdata
arteries who present as acute myocardial infarction actually safe? Int J Cardiol. 2011;146:207-212. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2009.07.001.
8. Abdu FA, Liu L, Mohammed AQ, et al. Myocardial infarction with non-obstructive coronary arteries (MINOCA) in Chinese patients: Clinical features, treatment and 1 year follow-up. Int J Cardiol. 2019;287:27-31. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2019.02.036.
9. Montone RA, Niccoli G, Fracassi F, et al. Patients with acute myocardial infarction and nonobstructive coronary arteries: safety and prognostic relevance of invasive coronary