Cunninghamia and Taiwania (Cupressaceae sensu lato) and its significance for conifer evolution. American Journal of Botany 90: 8-16.
FENG, Z. Z., S. Z. YANG and D. M. WANG (1998): Rare trees in Yunnan Province. The China Esperanto Press, Beijing.
FLORIN, R. (1963): The distribution of conifer and taxad genera in time space. Acta Horti Bergiana 20: 121-312.
FU, L. G. (1995): China Plant Red Data Book. Science Press, 1, 118-119, Beijing.
FU, L.G., Y. F. YU and A. FARJON (1999): Cupressaceae, pp. 62-65. In: Flora
Chaoliang Leng, Hongliang Zhang, Yunchao Kan, Lunguang Yao, Mingliang Li, Hongyue Zhai, Zhen Li, Chunxiao Liu, Hongfei Shi, Jun Ji, Reng Qiu and Zhijun Tian
6. Gong W., Wu J., Lu Z., Zhang L., Qin S., Chen F., Peng Z., Wang Q., Ma L., Bai A., Guo H., Shi J., Tu C.: Genetic diversity of subgenotype 2.1 isolates of classical swine fever virus. Infect Genet Evol 2016, 41, 218–226.
7. He C.Q., Ding N.Z., Chen J.G., Li Y.L.: Evidence of natural recombination in classical swine fever virus. Virus Res 2007, 126, 179–185.
8. Hu D., Lv L., Gu J., Chen T., Xiao Y., Liu S.: Genetic Diversity and Positive Selection Analysis of Classical Swine Fever Virus Envelope Protein Gene E2 in East China under C
Z. S. Kim, J. W. Hwang, S. W. Lee, C. Yang and P. G. Gorovoy
. (1988): Quaternary history of the temperate forests of China. Quaternary Science Review 7: 1-20.
LIU, Z. and G. R. FURNIER (1993): Comparison of allozymes, RFLP, and RAPD markers for revealing genetic variation within and between trembling aspen and bigtooth aspen. Theor. Appl. Genet. 87: 97-105.
LYNCH, M. and B. G. MILLIGAN (1994): Analysis of population structure with RAPD markers. Mol. Ecol. 3: 91-99.
MIROV, N. T. (1967): The Genus Pinus. New York, Roland Press Company. 602p.
NEI, M. (1978
Yi-Xuan Hou, Chun Xie, Kang Wang, Yu-Ting Zhao, Yang-Yang Xie, Hong-Yan Shi, Jian-Fei Chen, Li Feng, Guang-Zhi Tong, Xiu-Guo Hua, Cong-Li Yuan, Yan-Jun Zhou and Zhi-Biao Yang
1. Aryam M., Shergill I.S., Williamson M., Gommersall L., Arya N., Patel H.: Basic principles of real-time quantitative PCR. Expert Rev Mol Diagn 2005, 5, 209–219.
2. Carvajal I.L., Rafael D., Pedro R., Pedro G.: Seroprevalence of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus infection among different types of breeding swine farms in Spain. Prev Vet Med 1995, 23, 33–40.
3. Chen J., Wang C., Shi H., Qiu H., Liu S., Chen X., Zhang Z., Feng L.: Molecular epidemiology of porcine epidemic diarrhea virus in China. Arch Virol 2010, 155, 1471–1476.
Lei Dong, Zheng-Feng Wang, Peng Zhu and Wan-Hui Ye
We report on the development and characterization of ten microsatellite markers from repetitive DNA enriched libraries for Castanopsis fissa from lower subtropical China. The number of alleles ranged from three to thirteen. Observed and expected heterozygosities ranged from 0.265 to 0.818, and 0.270 to 0.873, respectively. These microsatellite markers will be used to study fine-scale spatial genetic structure of C. fissa in 20 ha Dinghushan plot in lower subtropical China.
Antibacterial drugs have been widely used in the poultry industry to control APEC infection ( 4 ). In many countries, including China, antibacterial drugs have been used as therapeutic methods and for prevention of infection and growth promotion ( 5 ). However, excessive use of antimicrobials in food-producing animals has led to several adverse effects on animals, humans, and the environment. Meanwhile continuous administration of antibacterial drugs leads to the emergence of multi– drug-resistant strains (MDR) of E. coli ( 6 ). These strains can be transmitted to people
≥160 mmHg or DBP of ≥100 mmHg; and (4) patients with incomplete biochemical tests.
A total of 148,332 (52.9%) participants were enrolled in this study. This study was approved by the Ethics Committee of Peking Union Medical College Hospital of the Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences. As this study was retrospective in nature and the results were anonymized, informed consent for the use of samples was not required.
Definition of »fully normal individuals« by secondary exclusion
Secondary exclusion of candidate reference individuals was performed according to
Likai Zhuang, Ming Bai, Wei Zhou, Yongguo Yu, Jian Wang, Qihua Fu and Jie Sun
1. Lei J, Rongwei Y, Zhuolin Z. Epidemiological study on hypospadias in male birth in 27 cities/counties in China. Chinese J Reprod Health 2008; 19: 284–8.
2. Yiee JH, Baskin LS. Environmental factors in genitourinary development. J Urol 2010; 184: 34–41.
3. Carmichael SL, Shaw GM, Lammer EJ. Environmental and genetic contributors to hypospadias: a review of the epidemiologic evidence. Birth Defects Res A Clin Mol Teratol 2012; 94: 499–510.
4. Hu LJ, Laporte J, Kress W, Kioschis P, Siebenhaar R, Poustka A, et al. Deletions in Xq28 in two
Salima-Yamina Derdour, Fella Hafsi, Naouelle Azzag, Safia Tennah, Abdelouahab Laamari, Bernard China and Farida Ghalmi
trichomonosis in the state of Pernambuco, Brazil. Trop Anim Health Prod 2015, 47, 549-555.
15. El-Mahallawy H.S., Kelly P., Zhang J., Yang Y., Zhang H., Wei L., Mao Y., Yang Z., Zhang Z., Fan W., Wang C.: High seroprevalence of Coxiella burnetii in dairy cattle in China. Trop Anim Health Prod 2016, 48, 423-426.
16. Felleisen R.S., Lambelet N., Bachmann P., Nicolet J., Müller N., Gottstein B.: Detection of Tritrichomonas foetus by PCR and DNA enzyme immunoassay based on rRNA gene unit sequences. J Clin Microbiol 1998, 36, 513
Pengfei Wu, Mulualem Tigabu, Xiangqing Ma, Per Christer Odén, Youlan He, Xintuo Yu and Zhiying He
A erts , R. (1990): Nutrient use efficiency in evergreen and deciduous species from heathlands. Oecologia 84 : 391–397.
A lika , J. E. (1980): Genetic variation among Nigerian Havea provenances. Silvae Genetica 29 : 201–205.
A nonymous (1991): Selecting and applying fine strain origins of Cunninghamia lanceolata in afforestation districts of Zhejiang province. Cooperative group of Cunninghamia lanceolata research in Zhejiang. Journal of Zhejiang Forest Science & Technology 11 : 31–38 (in Chinese, with English abstract).