, Euan, and Nanlin Fang. “Oil spill off China coast now the size of Paris.” CNN (January 18, 2018) // https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/18/asia/china-sanchi-tanker-oil-spill-intl/index.html .
15. Meyer-Ladewig, Jens, and Bertold Huber. “Artikel 2 Recht auf Leben”: 63–91. In: Jens Meyer-Ladewig, Martin Nettesheim, and Stefan von Raumer, eds. EMRK – Europäische Menschenrechtskonvention – Handkommentar . 4 th ed. 2017.
16. Org. for Econ. Coop’n. & Dev. (OECD). “What would make Global Skills Partnerships work in practice?” OECD Migration Policy Debates No
 In mid-2016, a communiqué was released by the Central Compilation and Translation Bureau of the People's Republic of China and the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences indicating that the English official name of the 一带一路 [yi dai yi lu] had been revised. Known until then as the One Belt One Road Initiative, it is now referred to as the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI). For further reference, please see Una Aleksandra BērziņaČerenkova, "BRI Instead of OBOR - China Edits the English Name of its Most Ambitious International Project
Russia and China are the biggest national actors of the world from a territorial and demographical point of view. Together, these two actors control The Eurasian space - China being the most populated country and Russia having the greatest geographical surface. The strategic partnership between these countries pursues objectives in various fields, such as: economy, security, industry, resources and military.
Due to the dynamics of world politics Russia and China were often put in the position to support each other; therefore an official relationship between China and Russia began as early as the 17th century. This relationship affects mostly the Central Asian space, but also powerful global and Asian regional actors.
. "Nationalism, Sovereignty, and Supranational Organizations." Heft 114: 7-11 // http://www.ifsh.de/pdf/publikationen/hb/hb114.pdf (accessed April 24, 2011). http://www.ifsh.de/pdf/publikationen/hb/hb114.pdf
Lum, Thomas, and Hannah Fischer. "Human Rights in China: Trends and Policy Implications." Congressional Research Service (January 2010): 29-31 // http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RL34729.pdf (accessed November 27, 2010). http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RL34729.pdf
Mertus, Julie. "From Legal Transplants to
International Cooperation." 9 Sw. J.L. & Trade Am. 121 (2002).
Grace S. "Strengthening Investor Confidence in Europe: U.S.-Style Securities Class Actions and the Acquis Communautaire." 15 J.Transnat'l L. & Pol. 281 (2006).
Hernandez V. T. "Making Good on the Promise of International Law: The Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and Inclusive Education in China and India." 17 Pac.Rim L.& Pol. J. 497 (March, 2008).
Kanter A. S. "The Globalization of Disability Rights Law." 30
intensity in China.” Energy Policy 37 (2009): 5475–5483.
14. Gasparatos, Alexandros, and Tatiana Gadda. “Environmental support, energy security and economic growth in Japan.” Energy Policy 37 (2009): 4038–4048.
15. Jenson, Jane. Mapping Social Cohesion: The State of Canadian Research. Ottawa: Canadian Policy Research Networks Inc., 1998.
16. Kaygusuz, Kamil. “Energy for sustainable development: A case of developing countries”. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews 16 (2012): 1116–1126.
17. Kruyt, Bert, D. P. van Vuuren, H. J. M. de Vries
: W.W. Norton, 2008.
Morgenthau, Hans. Politics among Nations. New York: Knoff, 1978.
"National Security Council Paper 68 (NSC-68)." April 1950. In: Valone, Stephen J. Two Centuries of U.S. Foreign Policy. The Documentary Record. Westport: Praeger, 1995.
Papayoanou, Paul A., and Scott Kastner. "Assesing the Policy of Engagement with China." Institute on Global Conflict and Cooperation (1998) // http://repositories.cdlib.org/igcc/PP/pp40
Pinder, Craig C., and
, Criminal Law and Criminal Justice 20 (2012): 377 - 414.
7. Mujuzi, Jamil D. “The Transfer of Offenders from Other Countries to Canada: Analysing the Theory and Practice.” The Chinese Journal of Comparative Law (2013): 1-35 // doi:10.1093/cjcl/cxt019.
8. Nowak, Manfred. U.N. Covenant on Civil and Political Rights: CCPR Commentary. Kehl: N.P. Engel, 1993.
9. Plachta, Michael. “Human Rights Aspects of the Prisoner Transfer in a Comparative Perspective.” Louisiana Law Review 53 (1993): 1043-1089.
Christian Political Thought, 100-1625 . Grand Rapids and Michigan: William B. Eerdmans Publishing, 1999.
48. Odysseos, Louiza, and Fabio Petito. “The International Political Thought of Carl Schmitt”: 1-18. In: Louiza Odysseos and Fabio Petito, eds. The International Political Thought of Carl Schmitt: Terror, Liberal War, and theCrisis of Global Order. Abingdon and New York: Routledge, 2007.
49. Orji, Uchenna Jerome. “An Analysis of China’s Regulatory Response to Cybersecurity.” Computer and Telecommunications Law Review 18 (7) (2012