Yu ShuHong, Malik Zia-ud-Din, Roy Dilawer Khan and Samra Bilal
1. Abramson, K. (2006). Paradigms in the Cultivation of China's Future Legal Elite: A Case Study of Legal Education in Western China. APLPJ, 7, 302.
2. Aggarwal, A. P. (1959). Legal Education in India. J. Legal Educ., 12, 231.
3. Ahmad, T. (2009). Legal Education in Indian Perspective.
4. Arthurs, H. (2001). The world turned upside down: are changes in political economy and legal practice transforming legal education and scholarship, or vice versa? International Journal of the Legal
 In mid-2016, a communiqué was released by the Central Compilation and Translation Bureau of the People's Republic of China and the Chinese Academy of Social Sciences indicating that the English official name of the 一带一路 [yi dai yi lu] had been revised. Known until then as the One Belt One Road Initiative, it is now referred to as the Belt and Road Initiative (BRI). For further reference, please see Una Aleksandra BērziņaČerenkova, "BRI Instead of OBOR - China Edits the English Name of its Most Ambitious International Project
, Euan, and Nanlin Fang. “Oil spill off China coast now the size of Paris.” CNN (January 18, 2018) // https://edition.cnn.com/2018/01/18/asia/china-sanchi-tanker-oil-spill-intl/index.html .
15. Meyer-Ladewig, Jens, and Bertold Huber. “Artikel 2 Recht auf Leben”: 63–91. In: Jens Meyer-Ladewig, Martin Nettesheim, and Stefan von Raumer, eds. EMRK – Europäische Menschenrechtskonvention – Handkommentar . 4 th ed. 2017.
16. Org. for Econ. Coop’n. & Dev. (OECD). “What would make Global Skills Partnerships work in practice?” OECD Migration Policy Debates No
Russia and China are the biggest national actors of the world from a territorial and demographical point of view. Together, these two actors control The Eurasian space - China being the most populated country and Russia having the greatest geographical surface. The strategic partnership between these countries pursues objectives in various fields, such as: economy, security, industry, resources and military.
Due to the dynamics of world politics Russia and China were often put in the position to support each other; therefore an official relationship between China and Russia began as early as the 17th century. This relationship affects mostly the Central Asian space, but also powerful global and Asian regional actors.
] Thompson, William; Joseph Hickey (2005). Society in Focus. Boston, MA: Pearson. ISBN 978-0-205-41365-2.
 Yue Li, Cultural Communication within American and Chinese Colleagues in Multinational Organizations , NY University College, Proceedings of the 68 NY State Communication Association, 2010
 Kuhn, Very sorry proves to be the key phrase, Los Angeles Times, 2001, p. A 14,
. "Nationalism, Sovereignty, and Supranational Organizations." Heft 114: 7-11 // http://www.ifsh.de/pdf/publikationen/hb/hb114.pdf (accessed April 24, 2011). http://www.ifsh.de/pdf/publikationen/hb/hb114.pdf
Lum, Thomas, and Hannah Fischer. "Human Rights in China: Trends and Policy Implications." Congressional Research Service (January 2010): 29-31 // http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RL34729.pdf (accessed November 27, 2010). http://www.fas.org/sgp/crs/row/RL34729.pdf
Mertus, Julie. "From Legal Transplants to