Jiaju Yang, Tahir M Nisar and Guru Prakash Prabhakar
With the rapid process of industrialisation and globalisation in China, there has been a high demand for large-scale infrastructure construction including power stations, transportation facilities, water supply plants and sewage treatment plants. To implement infrastructure projects, it calls for substantial funds, advanced technology and effective management. However, due to insufficient financial resources and lack of relevant experience, the Chinese government is not able to meet the significantly increasing needs in business infrastructure
Rima Žitkienė and Gintarė Kriaučiūnaitė-Lazauskienė
Consumption and Brand Choice: China’s Youth Hostels for the International Travel Market // Journal of China Tourism Research. No.1, pp. 51–68. doi: 10.1080/19388160.2013.870950.
70. Thomson, M., MacInnis, D. J., Park, C. W. (2005). The Ties that Bind: Measuring the Strength of Consumers’ Emotional Attachments to Brands // Journal of Consumer Psychology. Vol. 15, No. 1, pp. 77–91. doi: 10.1207/s15327663jcp1501_10.
71. Tilich, P., Kimball, R. C. (2015). The Nature of Religious Language in Theology of Culture. – Oxford University Press, pp. 15–18.
. (2016). Peer to Peer Lending: Structures, Risks and Regulation. Internet access: http://kevindavis.com.au/secondpages/acadpubs/2016/JASSA%20Paper%20-%20P2P%20Lending%20-%20Davis%20and%20Murphy%20-%20final.pdf
4. Ding, J., Huang, J., Li, Y., Meng, M. (2018). Is There an Effective Reputation Mechanism in Peer-to-Peer Lending? Evidence from China // Finance Research Letters. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.frl.2018.09.015
5. Emekter, R., Tu, Y., Jirasakuldech, B., Lu, M. (2015). Evaluating Credit Risk and Loan Performance in Online Peer-to-Peer (P2P) Lending
19. Halley, J. D., Winkler, D. A. (2008). Consistent Concepts of Self-organization and Self-assembly // Complexity. Vol. 14, No. 2, p. 10-17. doi: 10.1002/cplx.20235.
20. He, Z., Rayman-Bacchus, L., Wu, Y. (2011). Selforganization of Industrial Clustering in a Transition Economy: A Proposed Framework and Case Study Evidence from China // Research Policy. Vol. 40, Issue 10, p. 1280-1294. doi: 10.1016/j.respol.2011.07.008.
21. Holland, J. H. (1995). Hidden Order: How Adaptation Builds Complexity. - New York: Perseus Books
the evolution of a labour-management partnership in Kaiser Permanente; the complexities of providing a mediation and arbitration service in the New Zealand Police Service and finally experiences of judicial mediation in employment tribunals within the UK which asks the question at the end of the chapter as to how judicial mediation should best be approached.
In part four, we are offered a global perspective on conflict resolution with viewpoints from Europe (Germany and the UK), the US, China, Japan, Australia and New Zealand. As noted by the editors in the
50. Zhang, Q., Ni, X., Zhang, F. (2017). Decreasing Trend in Severe Weather Occurrence Over China During the Past 50 Years // Scientific Reports. Vol. 7, No. 1. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1038/srep42310