1. Chen, J. H. Information, Industrial Development and Urban Spaces Responding. Beijing, Social Sciences Academic Press, 2010, 38-40.
2. Peng, D., D. H. Lin, H. Y. Shen g. Digital City Shanghai: Concepts, Foundations, and Current State - In: Lecture Notes in Computer Science Digital Cities III, Information Technologies for Social Capital: Cross-Cultural Perspectives. Berlin, 2005, 141-165.
3. Gou, Z. W. Actively and Steadily Push Forward the City Informatization. - China Computer Users, Vol
Yaoyao Song, Torben Schubert, Huihui Liu and Guoliang Yang
In the last forty years, China has made great efforts to improve the performance of its science system and to build an excellent higher education system. In August 2015, the National Science Library of Chinese Academy of Sciences (LAS, CAS) published an official report named “Blue Book of Basic Research Competitiveness for China in 2015” ( Research group of competitiveness analysis of Chinese basic research of National Science Library, 2015 ) and announced that the number of literature published in Science Citation Index (SCI)/Social Sciences
. Zhao, B., Z. Zhang, W. Qian, A. Zhou. Identification of Collective Viewpoints on Microblogs. - Data and Knowledge Engineering, Vol. 87, 2013, pp. 374-393.
8. Gao, K., H. Xu, J. Wang. A Rule-Based Approach to Emotion Cause Detection for Chinese Microblogs. - Expert Systems with Applications, Vol. 42, 2015, pp. 4517-4528.
9. Allen, S. M., M. J. Chorley, G. B. Colombo, E. Jaho, M. Karaliopoulos, I. Stavrakakis, R. M. Whitaker. Exploiting User Interest Similarity and Social Links for Micro-Blog Forwarding in Mobile Opportunistic Networks
1. Ni, J., X. Li, J. Zhou et al. Ontology-Based Knowledge Modelling and Reasoning for Petrochemical Products. – China CIO News, Vol. 7 , 2012, No 20, pp. 138-140.
2. Abdullah, A., G. Tan, A. Khaled et al. The Effect of Preprocessing on Arabic Document Categorization. – Algorithms, Vol. 9 , 2016, No 2, p. 27.
3. Xiao, L., J. L. Huang. The Application of Knowledge Management in Petroleum and Petrochemical Industry. – Oil Forum, Vol. 5 , 2014, pp. 29-35.
4. Thorsten, J. Text Categorization with Support Vector Machines. Learning
Personal cloud storage can support users conducting personal information management in a ubiquitous network environment, due to the following notable characteristics, such as mass storage, mobile storage, synchronization, and its allowing of sharing information at any time. Bush (1945) proposed “Memex” as a personal library, and we consider personal cloud storage as a contemporary “Memex” ( Bush, 1945 ). According to a report released by the China Internet Network Information Center (CNNIC) in 2015 , the number of Internet users in China
Roya Ensafi, Philipp Winter, Abdullah Mueen and Jedidiah R. Crandall
 Censorship Wiki. https://censorshipwiki.torproject.org.
 Linux kernel source tree. http://git.kernel. org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/ tree/net/ipv4/inet_connection_sock.c?h= 4d0fa8a0f01272d4de33704f20303dcecdb55df1#n562.
 tcp(7) - Linux man page. http://linux.die.net/man/7/tcp.
 Extensive Analysis and Large-Scale Empirical Evaluation of Tor Bridge Discovery. In INFOCOM, Orlando, FL, USA, 2012. IEEE.
 Alexa. Alexa top sites in China. http
users on social media ( Robertson et al., 2013 ; Sandoval-Almazan & Ramon Gil-Garcia, 2014 ; Tobias, 2011 ), social media adoption (Bonsón, Royo, & Ratkai, 2015; Mergel, 2013a , b; Nah & Saxton, 2013 ), and different types of individual government messages send via social media ( Bonsón et al., 2015 ; Lev-On & Steinfeld, 2015 ; Zavattaro, French, & Mohanty, 2015 ).
In this way, we attempt to remedy the lack of study regarding social media use in the public sector, especially in emerging economies such as China. In China, with the rapid advancement in Wi-Fi and
At present, China is a front-runner in the number of scientific outputs, but the quality remains to be improved. In order to respond to international competition and to satisfy domestic development needs, the orientation of China’s science and technology evaluation has changed from encouraging international publications to pursuing excellence and encouraging science and technology for promoting development. One of the policies is the introduction of international experts in science and technology evaluation when conditions permit. For instance