The following article examines the structure of the motivation to choose the military career as well as the satisfaction from it. It analyses the main factors influencing on the choice of this profession as well as the interrelationships between them. The article sets out the specific reasons for a career in the Army and the results of the survey would contribute to the improvement of the attractiveness of the military career and attracting motivated military staff
Richard Ajayi Jimoh, Luqman Oyekunle Oyewobi, Amina Nna Adamu and Paul Abayomi Bajere
. In: 50th ASC Annual International Conference Proceedings, Washington, DC, USA.
Bachelet, M. (2011). Commission on the status of women, 55th session-introductory statement. Speech delivered on the occasion of the opening of the 55th session of the Commission on the status of women, 22 February, 2011. Available at www.unwomen/en/news/stories/2011/2/commission-on-the-status-of-women-55thsession-introductory-statement on 23 March, 2015.
Bagilhole, B. M. (2003). A Comparative Analysis of Professional Women’s and Men’s Careers in the UK
Katarína Krajčovičová, Miloš Čambál and Sebastian Saniuk
The paper focuses on using competency models in industrial enterprises. This article deals with the theory of competencies, competency models and their utilization. Competency models are a key tool in human resource systems and practice. Managerial competencies enable employees to achieve results, thereby creating value. It follows that managerial competencies aligned with business objectives help foster an organization's success. Organizations must understand their core competency needs - the skills, knowledge, behaviors, and abilities that are necessary for people in key roles to deliver business results. The ability to identify the skills and competencies required for tomorrow’s industry leaders is essential for companies that hope to remain competitive. Identifying appropriate competencies helps senior managers in selecting, developing, and coaching future leaders, as well as mapping career paths and planning management succession.
://www.nytimes.com/ [access 04.12.2016].
 Szozda Z., Czyżowicz D., Kałkowska E., Raciborska P., Raczkowska J., Skowronek M., Female students’perspective for maritime career, Publ. Maritime University of Szczecin, Szczecin 2014.
Wojciech Wronicz, Jerzy Kaniowski, Maciej Malicki, Paweł Kucio and Robert Klewicki
. Hart-Smith. (2010). Lessons Learned by One Aerospace Structures Engineer in a 40-Year Career , in Proceedings of the 6th Australasian Congress on Applied Mechanics, ACAM 6, Perth, Australia. pp. 12–15.
 C. Rans, P. V. Straznicky and R. Alderliesten. (2007). Riveting process induced residual stresses around solid rivets in mechanical joints . J. Aircr., vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 323–329.
 G. Li, G. Shi, and N. C. Bellinger. (2004). Neutron diffraction measurement and FE simulation of residual strains and stress in fuselage lap joints , Institute for
Kyoungok Kim, Tsuyoshi Otani and Masayuki Takatera
(2007). University of Arts, Crafts and Design, Stockholm, Sweden May 27, 2007 - May 30
 Ericsson K. A, Krampe Ralf Th. and Tesch-Romer C. (1993) The Role of Deliberate Practice in the Acquisition of Expert Performance, Psychological Review, 100(3), 363-406.
 Dean Keith Simonton; Creative Productivity. (1997) A Predictive and Explanatory Model of Career Trajectories and Landmarks, Psychological Review, 104(1), 66.
 Poulisse N and Schils E (1989). The Influence of Task- and Proficiency-related Factors on the Use
10. Madleňáková, L. (2005) On the problem of evaluation of customer satisfaction. In Proceedings of the Conference ‘POSTPOINT 2005’ (pp. 148-153). Žilina: University of Žilina. ISBN 80-8070-454-6
11. Mogel, L. (1993) Making it in advertising: an insider's guide to career opportunities. New York, USA: Macmillan Publishing Company.
12. Prumaro Interactive. (2012) GEM Interactive concept. [Online]. Available from - http://www.gem.si/en/active_locations/
13. Reklamu.cz. (2014) History of advertisement [online]. Available
Mária Draxlerová, Miroslav Rusko and Marcel Kuracina
9. IDEEX. [on-line]. Available on - URL: http://www.ideex.sk/news/2010/29_3_2010.pdf - [in Slovak]
10. OekoTex100. [on-line] Available on - URL: http://www.oekotex.com/OekoTex100_PUBLIC/content5.asp?area=hauptmenue&site=oekotexstandard100&cls=0
11. GOTS logo. [on-line]. Available on - URL: http://www.global-standard.org/licensing-and-labelling/licensing-and-labelling-guide.html
12. The ECO SAFE mark. [on-line]. Available on - URL: http://www.ecosafetextile.com/en/index.html
13. The controunion. [on-line]. Available on - URL: http://www.controlunion.com/en/careers