construction workers”, Journal of Engineering, Design and Technology, Vol. 8, No. 1, pp. 107-118.
8. Claes, R., Heymans, M. (2008), “HR professionals views on work motivation and retention of older workers: a focus group study”, Career Development International, Vol. 13, No. 2, pp. 95-111.
9. Garg, P., Rastogi, R. (2006), “New model of job design: motivating employees performance”, Journal of Management Development, Vol. 25, No. 6, pp. 572-587.
10. Gellert, F. J., Kuipers, B. S. (2008), “Short- and long-term consequences of age in work teams: An empirical
. Dardzinska, Advances in Data Management, Studies in Computational Intelligence , 223 Springer-Verlag, Berlin, pp. 155-175, DOI:10.1007/978-3-642-02190-9\_8.
Scherer S., 2001, Early career patterns: a comparison of Great Britain and West Germany , European Sociological Review, 17(2), pp. 119-144.
Singer J.D., Willett J.B., 2003, Applied longitudinal data analysis: Modeling change and event occurrence, Oxford, UK, Oxford University Press.
Social Diagnosis, 2015, Objective and Subjective Quality of Life in Poland , Czapinski J., Panek T. (eds
”, Journal of Empirical Finance, Vol. 18, No. 3, pp. 423-446.
4. Barkema, H. G., Vermeulen, F. (1998), “International expansion through start-up or acquisition: A learning perspective”, Academy of Management Journal, Vol. 41, No. 1, pp. 7-26.
5. Bartlett, C. A., Ghoshal, S. (1998), “Beyond strategic planning to organization learning: Lifeblood of the individualized company”, Strategy & Leadership, Vol. 26, No. 1, pp. 34-39.
6. Biemann, T., Wolf, J. (2009), “Career patterns of top management team members in five countries: an optimal matching analysis
Faculty in Bor, Management Department, Bor, pp. 68-76.
8. Greenberg, H., Weinstein, H., Sweeney, P. (2001). How to hire & develop your next top performer: The five qualities that make salespeople great, New York, McGraw-Hill.
9. Kurlan, D. (2009). The modern science of salesperson selection. Westborough, A White Paper, Objective Management Group.
10. Loveland, J. M., Lounsbury, J. W., Park, S. H., Jackson, D. W. (2015), “Are salespeolple born or made? Biology, personality, and the career satisfaction of salespeople
Media Statistics: By-the-Numbers”, available at http://banking.com/analysis/social-media-statistics-by-the-numbers-february-2011/ (14 November 2016)
4. Buettner, R. (2016), “Getting a Job via Career-oriented Social Networking Sites: The Weakness of Ties”, 49th Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS-49), January 5-8, 2016, Kauai, Hawaii.
5. Burgess, J., Bruns, A. (2015), “Easy data, hard data: The politics and pragmatics of Twitter research after the computational turn”, in Langlois, G., Redden, J., Elmer, G. (Eds
Buchel, F., & van Ham, M. (2003). Overeducation, regional labour markets and spatial flexibility. Journal of Urban Economics, 53, 482-493.
Chevalier, A. (2003). Measuring Over-Education. Economica, 70, 509-531.
De Grip, A., Bosma, H., Willems, D., & van Boxtel, M. (2008). Job-worker mismatch and cognitive decline. Oxford Economic Papers, 60(2), 237-253.
Dekker, R., De Grip, A., & Heijke, H. (2002). The effects of training and overeducation on career mobility in a segmented labour market. International Journal of Manpower
., & Vengroff, R. (1997 Fall). Representative bureaucracy, tokenism and the glass ceiling: the case of women in Quebec municipal administration, Canadian Public Administration/Administration publique du Canada, 40(3), 457-480.
Gilligan, C. (1982). In a different voice psychological theory and women development, Cambridge, Harvard University Press.
Guy, M. E. (1994 Spring). Organizational architecture, gender and women’s careers. Review of Public Personnel Administration, 14(2), 77-90.
Harel-Giasson, F. (1993 novembre). Sans les
Amila Pilav-Velić, Hatidža Jahić, Jasmina Okičić and Meldina Kokorović-Jukan
middle-school pupils. Procedia – Social and Behavioral Sciences , Vol. 116, pp. 2722-2726.
19. Sicherman, N., Galor, O. (1990). A theory of career mobility. Journal of Political Economy , Vol. 98, No. 1, pp. 169-192.
20. Sondergaard, L., Murthi, M. (2012). Skills, Not Just Diplomas, Managing Education for Results in Eastern Europe and Central Asia . World Bank, Washington D.C.
21. Stenberg, A. Xavier de L., Westerlund, O. (2014). Does Formal Education for Older Workers Increase Earnings? – Evidence Based on Rich Data and Long – term Follow