. Ryff, C.D. Happiness is everything, or is it? Explorations on the meaning of psychological well-being. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 1989, 57(6): 1069-81.
6. Yang, Y.-T.T. Stress, coping, and psychological well-being: Comparison among American and Asian international graduate students from Taiwan, China, and South Korea, 2010.
7. Lovitts, B.E. Being a good course taker is not enough: A theoretical perspective on the transition to independent research. Studies in Higher Education, 2005, 30(2): 137-154.
8. Abiddin, N.Z. and A. Ismail
Marcelo Ricardo Cabral Dias, Roberto Simão, Geraldo Heleno Ribeiro Machado, Hélio Furtado, Nelson Fortuna Sousa, Helder Miguel Fernandes and Francisco José Félix Saavedra
walking/running exercise. Med Sci Sports Exerc, 2004; 36: 1776-1780
Vazou-Ekkekakis S, Ekkekakis P. The intensity of physical activity: does the loss of perceived autonomy matter? Hell J Psychol, 2009; 6: 125-144
Wardwell KK, Focht BC, Courtney Devries A, O'connell AA, Buckworth J. Affective responses to selfselected and imposed walking in inactive women with high stress: a pilot study. J Sports Med Phys Fitness, 2013; 53: 701-712
Whithers RT, Brooks AG, Gunn SM, Plummer JL, Gore CJ, Cormack J. Self-selected exercise
Michał K. Zarobkiewicz, Mirosław A. Sławiński, Mateusz M. Woźniakowski, Ewelina Wawryk-Gawda, Emilia Kulak-Janczy, Sylwia Korzeniowska and Barbara Jodłowska-Jędrych
students from different semesters. Rev Assoc Medica Bras. 2017;63:21-8.
5. Radcliffe C, Lester H. Perceivedstress during undergraduate medical training: a qualitative study. Med Educ. 2003;37:32-8.
6. Dahlin M, Joneborg N, Runeson B. Stress and depression among medical students: a cross-sectional study. Med Educ. 2005;39:594-604.
7. Popa-Velea O, Diaconescu L, Mihăilescu A, et al. Burnout and its relationships with alexithymia, stress, and social support among Romanian medical students: a cross-sectional study. Int J
Milana Drumond Ramos Santana, Eli Carlos Martiniano, Larissa Raylane Lucas Monteiro, Maria Do Socorro Santos De Oliveira, Vitor E. Valenti, David M. Garner, Franciele Marques Vanderlei and Luiz Carlos De Abreu
for reporting and planning heart rate variability case-control studies. Psychophysiology 2017; 54(3): 344-9.
18. Lovell B, Moss M, Wetherell MA. Perceivedstress, common health complaints and diurnal patterns of cortisol secretion in young, otherwise healthy individuals. Horm Behav 2011; 60(3): 301-5.
19. Jensen MA, Garde AH, Kristiansen J, Nabe-Nielsen K, Hansen AM. The effect of the number of consecutive night shifts on diurnal rhythms in cortisol, melatonin and heart rate variability (HRV): a systematic review of field studies. Int
Leyla Tavacioglu, Kaan Kora, Erkut Atilgan and Canan Savran
Parents, Journal of Counseling Psychology, 1984. 31.2:170-178.
Luthans F. Organizational Behavior, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1992
Murray HA, Kluckhohn C. Personality in Nature, Society, and Culture, New York, Knopf, A. A. Second Revised Edition. Hardcover, 1953.IX:701-716
Marchant-Haycox SE, Wilson GD. Personality and Stress in Performing Artist, Personality and Individual Differences, UK, 1992.13:1061-1068
Savran C. Sıfat Listesinin (Adjective Check List) Türkiye
Petya G. Georeva, Tanya P. Kuneva, Desislava K. Bakova, Kiril K. Karamfiloff and Jivka D. Stoykova
equipment, State Gazette No 88 (August 10, 1999). Bulgarian.
10. Sluiter JK. High-demand jobs: age-related diversity in work ability? Appl Ergon. 2006;37(4):429-40.
11. Natali E, Petyx C, Deitinger P, Ronchetti M, Iavicoli S. The perception of stress in the European stakeholders. G Ital Med Lav Ergon. 2007;29(3 Suppl):708-9. Italian.
12. Edimansyah BA, Rusli TD, Naing L, Mohamed Rusli BA, Winn T, Tengku Mohamed Ariff BR. Self-perceived depression, anxiety, stress and their relationships with psychosocial job factors in male automotive assembly workers
Albena Alexandrova, Lubomir Petrov, Nikolay Zaekov, Borislav Bozhkov and Zshivka Zsheliaskova-Koynova
Publishers, Inc, Champaign, IL
. Kolimechkov, S. T.; Petrov, L. A., Alexandrova, A. V., Atanasov, P., Nutrition and physical development assessment of pre-school and primary school children practising artistic gymnastics, African Journal for Physical Activity and Health Sciences. 2016, 22, 2:2, 565-577.
. Brink, M. S.; Visscher, C., Coutts, A. J., Lemmink, K. A. P. M., Changes in perceivedstress and recovery in overreached young elite soccer players, Scandinavian journal of medicine & science in sports. 2012, 22, 2, 285
Gaunt, R., & Benjamin, O. (2007). Job Insecurity, Stress and Gender: The Moderating Role of Gender Ideology. Community, Work & Family , 10 , 341-355. https://doi.org/10.1080/13668800701456336
Goretzki, M. (2016). Determinants of perceived job security . Masters Dissertation, University of Twente.
Greenhalgh, L. & Rosenblatt, Z. (2010). Evolution of research on job insecurity. International Studies of Management and Organization , 40, 6-19. https://doi.org/10.2753/IMO0020
). Behavior intention formation in knowledge sharing: Examining the roles of extrinsic motivators, social-psychological forces, and organizational climate. MIS Quarterly, 29(1), 87-111
 Boshoff, C., & Mels, G. (1995). A cause model to evaluate the relationships among supervision, role stress, organizational commitment and internal service quality. European Journal of Marketing, 29(2), 23-42
 Campbell, D.T. (1963). Social attitudes and other required behavior dispositions. In S. Koch (eds.), Psychology: A study of a science. New York: McGraw-Hill, 6, 94
Elmedin Bajrić, S. Kobašlija, A. Huseinbegović, N. Marković, M. Selimović-Dragaš and A. Arslanagić Muratbegović
stomatologija. Beograd: Elit Medica, 2003.
25. Jurić H (urednik). Dječja dentalna medicina. Jastrebarsko: Naklada Slap, 2015.
26. Oosterink FM, de Jongh A, Aartman IH. What are people afraid of during dental treatment? Anxiety-provoking capacity of 67 stimuli characteristic of the dental setting. Eur J Oral Sci, 2008; 116(1):44-51.
27. Moore R, Brødsgaard I. Dentists’ perceivedstress and its relation to perceptions about anxious patients. Community Dent Oral Epidemiol, 2001; 29(1):73-80.
28. Davidovich E, Pessov