Goran Kos, Predrag Brlek, Kristijan Meic and Kresimir Vidovic
In terms of continual increase of number of traffic accidents and alarming trend of increasing number of traffic accidents with catastrophic consequences for human life and health, it is necessary to actively research and develop methods to combat these trends. One of the measures is the implementation of advanced information systems in existing traffic environment. Accidents clusters, as databases of traffic accidents, introduce a new dimension in traffic systems in the form of experience, providing information on current accidents and the ones that have previously occurred in a given period. This paper proposes a new approach to predictive management of traffic processes, based on the collection of data in real time and is based on accidents clusters. The modern traffic information services collects road traffic status data from a wide variety of traffic sensing systems using modern ICT technologies, creating the most accurate road traffic situation awareness achieved so far. Road traffic situation awareness enhanced by accident clusters' data can be visualized and distributed in various ways (including the forms of dynamic heat maps) and on various information platforms, suiting the requirements of the end-users. Accent is placed on their significant features that are based on additional knowledge about existing traffic processes and distribution of important traffic information in order to prevent and reduce traffic accidents.
1. V. Giard, and M. Sali, “The bullwhip effect in supply chains: A study of contingent and incomplete literaturę,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 51, no. 13, pp. 3880-3893, 2005.
2. F. Klug, “The internal bullwhip effect in car manufacturing,” International Journal of Production Research, vol. 51, no. 1, pp. 303-322, 2013.
3. F. Chen (et al.), “Quantifying the Bullwhip Effect in a Simple Supply Chain: The Impact of Forecasting, Lead Times and Information,” Management Science, vol
Olimpia Neagu, Vasile Lazar, Mircea Teodoru and Simona Macarie
. Boarini R., Mira d'Ercole M., Liu G. (2012), Approaches to Measuring the Stock of Human Capital: A Review of Country Practices. OECD Statistics Working Papers, 2012/04, OECD Publishing.
5. Bratianu C. (2007), An integrative perspective on the organizational intellectual capital. Review of Management and Economical Engineering, Vol.6 No.5, pp.107-113.
6. Bratianu C. (2008), A dynamic structure of the organizational intellectual capital in: Naaranoja M. (ed.) Knowledge management in organizations, pp.233-243, Vaasa:Vaasan Yliopisto
Attachment, Personal Involvement, and Satisfaction. Journal of Travel Research, 51(3), 342-356
 Yoon, Y., & Uysal, M. (2005). An examination of the effects of motivation and satisfaction on destination loyalty: a structural model. Tourism Management, 26, 45-56
 Aaker, D.A. (1996). Measuring Brand Equity across Products and Markets. California Management Review, 38(3), 102-120
 Keller, K.L. (1993). Conceptualizing, Measuring, and Managing Customer-Based Brand Equity. Journal of Marketing, 57(1), 1-22
 Lee, J.S., & Back, K.J. (2008
Garber, A. M., & Phelps, C. E. (1997). Economic Foundations of Cost - Effectiveness Analysis. Journal of Health Economics, 16(1), 1-31.
Hollingsworth, B. (2003). Non-parametric and parametric applications measuring efficiency in health care. Health care management and Science, 6(4), 203-218.
Jacobs, R., Smith, P. C., & Street, A. (2006). Measuring efficiency in health care: Analytic techniques and health policy. Cambridge, England: Cambridge University Press.
Kotarbiński, T. (1999). Prakseologia
1. Act No. 220/2004 Coll. on protection and sage of agricultural land as amended.
2. Act No. 597/2006 Coll. on the authority of state administration bodies in the area of plant varieties registration and introduction of plant reproduction material to the market.
3. BATÁRY, P. et al. 2015. The role of agri–environment schemes in conservation and environmental management. Conservation Biology. DOI: 10.1111/cobi.12536. [cit. 2015–10–26]. Available online: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/cobi.12536/full .
Mierzejewska, B. (2005). Społeczności praktyków. Efektywne tworzenie i wykorzystywanie wiedzy w organizacji [Communities of practice. The effective creating and using knowledge in a company]. E-mentor, 1(8), 52-57.
Moczydłowska, J. M. (2015). Empowerment - a new look at activaiting human potential in an organization. Measures of empowerment. In K. Stankiewicz (Ed.), Contemporary Issues and Challenges in Human Resource Management, (pp. 78-88). Gdańsk, Poland: Politechnika Gdańska.
Moczydłowska, M. (2014). Empowerment - nowe spojrzenie na
Wiesław Urban, Emil Ratter, Promporn Wangwacharakul and Bonnie Poksinska
policy in the quality management system. Management Systems in Production Engineering , 4 (20), 219-224.
Piercy, N., & Rich, N. (2015). The relationship between lean operations and sustainable operations. International Journal of Operations & Production Management , 35 (2), 282-315.
Rother, M., & Shook, J. (1998). Learning to see: value stream mapping to create value and eliminate muda . Cambridge, USA: The Learning Enterprise Institute.
Shah, R., & Ward, P. (2007). Defining and developing measures of lean production. Journal of Operations
8. Y. Yilmaz, and U.S. Bititci, “Performance measurement in tourism: a value chain model”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, vol. 18, pp 341-349, 2006.
9. F. Alamdari, “Regional development in airlines and travel agents relationship”, Journal of Air Transport Management, vol. 8, pp 339-348, 2002.
10. H. Atkinson, and J.B. Brown, “Rethinking performance measures: assessing progress in UK hotels”, International Journal of Contemporary Hospitality Management, vol. 13, pp. 128-136, 2001
Banks: monograph]. Moscow, Russia: KNORUS.
Lavrushin, O. (Ed.). (2013). Кредитная экспансия и управление кредитом [Credit Expansion and Management of Credit]. Moscow, Russia: KNORUS.
Lyashenko, V. (2014). Efficiency of Bank Crediting of Real Sector of Economy in the Context of Separate Banking Groups: an Empirical Example from Ukraine. Retrieved from https://www.researchgate.net/publication/264351414_Efficiency