associated disability , Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics, 27, 238-244.
5. Castro-Sȧnchez A.M., Lara-Palomo I.C., Matarȧn-Peňarrocha G.A., Fernȧndez- Sȧnchez M., et al. (2012). Kinesio Taping reduces disability and pain slightly in chronic non-specific low back pain: a randomized trial , Journal of Physiotherapy, 58, 89-95.
6. Roberts S., Evans H., Trivedi J., Menage J. (2006). History and pathology of the human intervertebral disc, J. Bone Joint Surg. Am., 88(2), 10-14.
7. Bayomi A.Y.I. (2017). Effectiveness of Kinesio taping
. Frontiers in Psychology, 6, 13 July 2015.
Bardid, F., De Meester, A., Tallir, I., Cardon, G., Lenoir, M., & Haerens, L. (2016). Configurations of actual and perceived motor competence among children: Associations with motivation for sports and global self-worth. Human Movement Science, 50, 1-9.
Barnett, L.M., Ridgers, N.D., & Salmon, J. (2015). Associations between young children’s perceived and actual ball skill competence and physical activity. Journal of Science and Medicine in Sport, 18, 167-171.
Barnett, L.M., Stodden, D., Miller, A.D., Cohen
Beata Pluta, Małgorzata Bronikowska, Maciej Tomczak, Ida Laudańska-Krzemińska and Michał Bronikowski
., Cowburn G., Foster C. (2006) Understanding participation in sport and physical activity among children and adults: a review of qualitative studies. Health Educ. Res., 6: 826-835. DOI: 10.1093/her/cyl063.
4. Atchley R. (1989) A Continuity Theory of Normal Aging. The Gerontologist, 29(2): 183-190. DOI: 10.1093/geront/29.2.183.
5. Atkin A., Corder C., Ekelund U., Wijndaele K., Griffin S., Van Sluijs E. (2013) Determinants of Change in Children’s Sedentary Time. PLOS ONE, 8(6): 9. DOI: 10.1371/journal.pone.0067627.
6. Beets M
Spinal cord injury (SCI) is one of the most severe forms of disability, both from the physical aspect as well as from the psychological, social and professional aspects ( 1 ). From 10.4 to 83.0 new SCI cases per million inhabitants are recorded each year worldwide ( 2 ). Based on the available data, the incidence in Western Europe amounts to 6 new cases per million per year for non-traumatic SCI ( 3 ) and 16 new cases per million for traumatic SCI ( 4 ). During rehabilitation, in addition to a number of therapeutic procedures, it is
proposed to prevent and treat painful syndromes resulting from the repetitive strain during flatwater kayaking. Common painful syndromes are usually treated by stretching and rotator cuff strengthening exercises ( Anderson and Anderson, 2010 ; Mei-Dan and Carmont, 2013 ). However, the ultimate goal of a treatment approach should not only consist in getting the kayaker out of current pain, but rather to prevent repetitive strain, increase strength, and promote sport performance ( Brolinson et al., 2012 ).
In this study we used the Kolar’s approach to DNS based on
Aleksandra Bogucka, Anna Kopiczko and Anna Głębocka
2 diabetes mellitus in women. JAMA 289 (14):1785-91.
Janssen I. Heymsfield SB, Ross R. 2002. Low relative skeletal muscle mass (sarcopenia) in older person is associated with functional impairment and physical disability. J Am Geriatr Soc 50: 889-96.
Lalonde M. 1978. A new perspective on the health of Canadians. A working document. Ottawa: Governement of Canada.
Massy-Westropp N, Gill T, Taylor A. Bohannon R, Hill CL. 2011. Hand grip strength:age and gender stratiled normative data in a population-based study. BMC Resarch Notes 14(4): 127
Magdalena Czarkowska, Tomasz Saran, Anna Mazur, Andrzej Horoch and Lech Panasiuk
: effects on cognition and disability. Int Psychogeriatr. 2017;29(7):1105-12.
8. Olsson LA, Hurtig-Wennlöf A, Nilsson TK. Subjective well-being in Swedish active seniors and its relationship with physical activity and commonly available biomarkers. Clin Interv Aging. 2014;9:1233-9.
9. Andrade-Gómez E, Martínez-Gómez D, Rodríguez-Artalejo F, García- Esquinas E. Sedentary behaviors, physical activity, and changes in depression and psychological distress symptoms in older adults. Depress Anxiety; 2018. 35(9):884-897.
10. Hwang J, Wang L, Siever J, et al
Agapie, A., Vizitiu, C., Cristache, S., Năstase, M., Crăciun, L., & Molănescu, A. (2018). Analysis of Corporate Entrepreneurship in Public R&D Institutions. Sustainability, 10(7), 2297.
Becker, A. (2006). Duale Studiengänge- Eine Übersichtstudie im Auftrag der IG Metall-Jugend, IG Metall Vorstand, Frankfurt am Main.
Bell, S.M., McCallum, R. S., & Cox, E. A. (2003). Toward a research-based assessment of dyslexia: Using cognitive measures to identify reading disabilities. Journal of learning disabilities, 36(6), 505-516.
implicit learning of spatial context and complex sequences in childhood autism spectrum disorder. Neuropsychology, 22(5), 563-570.
Baron-Cohen, S., Leslie, A.M. & Frith, U. (1985). Does the autistic child have a theory of mind? Cognition, 21, 37-46.
Bodfish, J.W. (2007). Stereotypy, Self-Injury, and Related Abnormal Repetitive Behaviors. In Jacobson, J.W., Mulick, J.A. & Rojahn, J. (Eds.), Handbook of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities (pp. 481-506). Berlin: Springer Science + Business Media.
Brown, J., Aczel, B
Konstantine Balakatounis, Kalomoira Panagiotopoulou, Evanthia Mitsiokapa, Andreas Mavrogenis, Antonios Angoules, Jannis Papathanasiou and Panayiotis Papagelopoulos
capacity of the musculoskeletal system in the context of work, daily living, and sport: a systematic review. J Occup Rehabil 2005;15(2): 253-72.
Fairbank JC, Pynsent PB. The Oswestry Disability Index. Spine 2000;25(22):2940-52.
Bombardier C. Outcome assessments in the evaluation of treatment of spinal disorders: summary and general recommendations. Spine 2000;25(24): 3100-3.
Davidson M, Keating JL. A comparison of five low back disability questionnaires: reliability and responsiveness. Phys