Saulo R. Tintino, Celestina E. S. Souza, Gláucia M. M. Guedes, Jaqueline I. V. Costa, Francisco M. Duarte, Maria Célia O. Chaves, Viviane A. Silva, Hilzeth L. F. Pessôa, Micheline A. Lima, Carlos A. Garcia and Henrique D. M. Coutinho
. Interciencia 6, 22-29.
GEORGOPAPADAKOU, N. H., 2005: Infectious disease 2001: Drug resistance, new drugs. Drug Resistance Updates 5, 181-191.
GEISSMAN, T. A., 1963: Flavonoid compounds, tannins, lignins and related compounds. In: FLORKIN, M., STOTZ, E. H. (eds), Pyrrole pigments, isoprenoid compounds and phenolic plant constituents. Elsevier Press, New York.
GIBBONS, S., 2004: Anti-staphylococcal plant natural products. Natural Products Reports 21, 263-277.
HUGHES, C.,MULLER, D., HACHER, J., GOEBEL, W., 1982
Ivana Stojanović, Srđan Ljubisavljević, Ivana Stevanović, Radmila Pavlović, Tatjana Cvetković, Vidosava B. Đorđević, Dušica Pavlović, Slobodan Vojinović and Jelena Bašić
Med 2009; 15: 391-404.
41. Liu L, Yan Y, Zeng M, Zhang J, Hanes MA, Ahearn G et al. Essential roles of S-nitrosothiols in vascular homeostasis and endotoxic shock. Cell 2004; 116: 617-28.
42. Ljubisavljević S, Stojanović I, Pavlović D, Sokolović D, Stevanović I. Aminoguanidine and N-Acetyl-Cysteine sup presses oxidative and nitrosative stress in EAE rat brains. Redox Rep 2011; 16 (4): 166-72.
43. Gu Z, Nakamura T, Lipton SA. Redox reactions induced by nitrosative stress mediate protein misfolding and mitochondrial
Bojana Popovic, Dejana Popovic, Djuro Macut, Ivana Bozic Antic, Tatjana Isailovic, Sanja Ognjanovic, Tamara Bogavac, Valentina Elezovic Kovacevic, Dusan Ilic, Mirjana Petrovic and Svetozar Damjanovic
, Rashedi M, Fougère V, Manier G. Trained Versus Untrained Men: Different Immediate Post-Exercise Responses of Pituitary-Adrenal Axis. A preliminary Study. Eur J Appl Physiol 1997; 75: 343–50.
8. Paccotti P, Minetto M, Terzolo M, Ventura M, Ganzit GP, Borrione P, et al. Effects of high-intensity isokinetic exercise on salivary cortisol in athletes with different training schedules: relationships to serum cortisol and lactate. Int J Sports Med 2005; 26(9): 747–55.
9. Purge P, Jürimäe J, Jürimäe T. Hormonal and psychological adaptation in elite male rowers
Kristel Klaassen, Maja Đordevič, Maja Stojiljkovič Petrov and Sonja Pavlović
Estimation of BH4-Responsiveness in Serbian PKU Patients: Spotlight on Phenotypic Implications of p.L48S. JIMD Rep 2013; 9: 49-58.
9. Stojiljković M, Zukić B, Tošić N, Karan-Đurašević T, Spasovski V, Nikčević G, et al. Novel transcriptional regulatory element in the phenylalanine hydroxylase gene intron 8. Mol Genet Metab 2010; 101: 81-3.
10. Walter JH, Tyfield LA, Holton JB, Johnson C. Biochemical control, genetic analysis and magnetic resonance imaging in patients with phenylketonuria. Eur J Pediatr 1993; 152: 822-7.
Mirjana Đukić, Milica Ninković and Marina Jovanović
reticulum. J Cell Mot Cardiol 1988: 20 (2): 119-30.
Menshikova EV Ritov VB, Shvedova AA, Elsayed N, Karol MH, Kagan VE. Pulmonary microsomes contain a Ca 2+ -transport system sensitive to oxidative stress. Biochim Biophys Acta 1995; 1228 (2-3): 165-74.
Gopalakrishna R, Anderson WB. Ca 2+ - and phospholipid-independent activation of protein kinase C by selective oxidative modification of the regulatory domain. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA 1989; 86 (17): 6758-62.
Rippa M, Bellini T, Signorini M
Banisetti, K., Agrawal, P. K., Gupta, H. S., Kumar, A., Bhatt, J. C., 2012: Identifi cation of candidate gene based SSR markers for lysine and tryptophan metabolic pathways in maize. Plant Breeding 131, 20-27.
Besserer, A., Burnotte, E., Bienert, G. P., Chevalier, A. S., Errachid, A., Grefen, C., Blatt, M. R., 2012: Selective regulation of maize plasma membrane aquaporin traffi cking and activity by the Snare SYP121. Plant Cell 24, 3463-3481.
Bilgen, M., Karaca, M., Onus, A. N., Ince, A. G., 2004: A
Nuriye Nuray Ulusu, Muslum Gok, Burak Erman and Belma Turan
laboratory animals. Stanton and his colleagues have shown that G6PD and NADPH play central roles in β-cell survival and the decreased level of NADPH is an important and a key cause of the increased oxidative stress. The mechanism behind diabetes and elevated ROS levels in different tissues may lead to various diseases and other complication ( 17 ). Another intracellular signalling pathway, also associated partly with intracellular oxidative stress, is β-adrenoceptor (β-AR) signalling, which includes adenylyl cyclases (ACs), an enzyme with key regulatory roles in
David Gleeson, Paul Edwards and Bernadette O’Brien
equipment hygiene ( Jayarao and Wolfgang, 2003 ). While the European Union (EU) currently imposes a regulatory limit of <100, 000 TBC colony-forming units (cfu)/mL ( EEC, 1992 ; Council Directive 92/46/EEC), some milk processors in Ireland have implemented more stringent regulations on farmers for TBC (<30, 000 cfu/mL) and thermoduric bacteria (<500 cfu/mL). Similarly, for the somatic cell count (SCC), there are a number of incentives at the processor level to achieve a level below 200, 000 cells/mL, half the required EU regulatory limit (400,000 cells/mL). One strategy
resulting data sets were explored, and influenza viruses containing titin peptide matches were manually identified and annotated.
In addition, reference proteomes of influenza A virus, H3N2 subtype (tax ID: 385580), influenza B virus (tax ID: 518987), and influenza C virus (tax ID: 11553) were used to investigate peptide matching at the 5-mer level.
Immunological potential of shared peptides was analyzed using the Immune Epitope Database (IEDB; www.iedb.org ) resource [ 38 ]. IEDB offers experimental data characterizing antibody and Tcell epitopes studied in human