. Botta F, Giannini E, Romagnoli P, Fasoli A, Malfatti F, Chiarbonello B, et al. MELD scoring system is useful for predicting prognosis in patients with liver cirrhosis and is correlated with residual liver function: a European study. Gut. 2003; 52:134-9.
5. Kamath PS, Wiesner RH, Malinchoc M, Kremers W, Therneau TM, Kosberg CL, et al. A model to predict survival in patients with end-stage liver disease. Hepatology. 2001; 33:464-70.
6. Hamm B, Staks T, Muhler A, Bollow M, Taupitz M, Frenzel T, et al. Phase I clinical evaluation of Gd- EOB
Jan Grosek, Jurij Aleš Košir, Jerica Novak, Mirko Omejc, Aleš Tomažič and Gregor Norčič
suffer major defecation dysfunction due to nerve and sphincter damage combined with poor neorectal capacity ( 4 ). The term Low Anterior Resection Syndrome (LARS) was introduced to describe this complex range of symptoms and the LARS score (LARSS) was defined to assess the severity of complaints and its negative impact on the quality of life (QoL) of patients ( 4 ). These patients typically fall into one of two categories: those with faecal incontinence, frequency, and urgency, and those with constipation and feelings of incomplete emptying. Some report features of
Allen, J., Gregory, A., Mikami, A., Lun, J., Hamre, B., & Pianta, R. (2013). Observations of effective teacher–student interactions in secondary school classrooms: Predicting student achievement with the classroom assessment scoring system - secondary. School Psychology Review , 42 (1), 76.
Anane, E. (2011). Predictive validity of continuous assessment scores of students’ performance in end-of-semester examinations in colleges of education in Ghana. Journal of Business and Educational Policies, 7 (1), 95-104.
Black, P., Harrison, C
Cholesterol Education Program Adult Treatment Panel III Guidelines. JACC 2004; 44 (3): 720-32.
National Heart Lung and Blood Institute. Framingham Heart Study. http://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/about/framingham/index.html
Sarti C, Gallagher J. The metabolic syndrome. J Diabetes Complicat 2006; 20 (2): 121-32.
Assman G, Cullen P, Shulte H. Simple scoring scheme for calculating the risk of acute coronary events based on the 10-year follow-up of the Prospective Cardiovascular Munster (PROCAM) study
Brain dysfunction is a frequent complication of sepsis even in cases of extra-cranial origin and is related to several underlying mechanisms. Encephalography (EEG) seems to be a useful tool in detecting the presence of encephalopathy in patients with sepsis. Although EEG is not a specific test, it is sensitive and can detect abnormalities even when clinical neurologic examination is normal. The aim of this study was to document the EEG abnormalities and search for correlations between EEG findings and commonly used severity and prognostic scores
Daniel Osezua Aikhuele, Shahryar Sorooshian, Richard Hannis Ansah and Faiz Mohd Turan
-Based Syst., vol. 80, pp. 131-142, 2015.
18. D. O. Aikhuele and F. M. Turan, “A modified exponential score function for troubleshooting an improved locally made Offshore Patrol Boat engine,” J. Mar. Eng. Technol., vol. 4177, no. February, 2017.
19. Z. Xu, S. Member, and H. Liao, “Intuitionistic fuzzyanalytic hierarchy process,” IEEE Trans. Fuzzy Syst., vol. 22, no. 4, pp. 749-761, 2014.
20. D. O. Aikhuele and F. B. M. Turan, “An Improved Methodology for Multi-criteria Evaluations in the Shipping Industry,” Brodogradnja
complications than those without liver fibrosis [ 7 ]. Liver biopsy is a criterion standard by which to diagnose the severity of liver fibrosis, but it has several limitations for clinical practice including the expense and the invasive nature of the procedure, which is associated with a number of complications [ 8 ].
Patients with NASH showed progression of fibrosis in about 5%-32% during a 4.3-to-6 year follow-up period [ 9 , 10 , 11 ]. Several simple noninvasive scoring systems for assessment of liver fibrosis have been proposed for use in general clinical practice
Ovidiu Mitu, Florin Mitu, Maria-Magdalena Leon, Mihai Roca, Andreea Gherasim and Mariana Graur
JW, Jang EH, Kim MK et al. Diabetic retinopathy is associated with subclinical atherosclerosis in newly diagnosed type 2 diabetes mellitus. Diabetes Res Clin Pract 91: 253-259, 2011.
5. Shah PK. Screening asymptomatic subjects for subclinical atherosclerosis: can we, does it matter, and should we? J Am Coll Cardiol 56: 98-105, 2010.
6. Lindström J, Tuomilehto J. The diabetes risk score: a practical tool to predict type 2 diabetes risk. Diabetes Care 26: 725-731, 2003.
7. Perk J, De Backer G, Gohlke H et al. European Guidelines on
Olivera Marinkovic, Slađana Trpkovic, Ana Sekulic, Aleksandra N. Ilic, Nataša Zdravkovc, Aleksandar Pavlovic and Barbara Loboda
late in acute pancreatitis? Int J Pancreatol 2000;28:91–95. DOI:10.1385/IJGC:28:2:091
14. Goldhill DR, McNarry AF. Physiological abnormalities in early warning scores are related to mortality in adult inpatients. British Journal of Anaesthesia 2004; 92: 882-4. DOI:10.1093/bja/aeh113
15. Singh, V., Wu, B. U., Bollen, T. L., Repas, K., Maurer, R., Mortele, K. J., & Banks, P. A. Early Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome Is Associated With Severe Acute
16. Pancreatitis. Clinical Gastroenterology and Hepatology2009; 7 (11)1247-1251
A. Chitul, A.M. Voiosu, Mădălina Marinescu, Simona Caraiola, Adriana Nicolau, Georgeta Camelia Badea, Magda Ileana Pârvu, R. A. Ionescu, B. R. Mateescu, M. R. Voiosu, C. R. Băicuş and M. Rimbaş
.A., LEGNANI P., LEWIS B.S. Development of a capsule endoscopy scoring index for small bowel mucosal inflammatory change . Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2008; 27( 2 ):146-54.
20. ORLANDO A., RENNA S., PERRICONE G., COTTONE M. Gastrointestinal lesions associated with spondyloarthropathies . World J Gastroenterol. 2009; 15( 20 ):2443-8.
21. DE KEYSER F., BAETEN D., VAN DEN BOSCH F., DE VOS M., CUVELIER C., MIELANTS H., et al . Gut inflammation and spondyloarthropathies . Curr Rheumatol Rep. 2002; 4( 6 ):525-32.
22. MIELANTS H., DE KEYSER F., BAETEN D., VAN DEN