1. Labella R, Lambrechts P, Van Meerbeek B, Vanherle G. Polymerisation shrinkage and elasticity of fl owable composites and fi lled adhesive. Dent Mater 1999;15(2):128-37.
2. Walls AW, McCabe JF, Murray JJ. The polymerization contraction of visible light activated composite resin. J Dent 1988;16(4);177-81.
3. Darendelier SY, Alacam T, Yaman Y. Analysis of stress distribution in a maxillary central incisor subjected to various post and core applications. J End 1998;24:107-11.
, 27(2), 154-164.
 Hamilton, L. E, Chiweshe, A. (1998). Textile pigment printing binders prepared by modifying wheat gluten with methyl acrylate. Starch-Stärke, 50(5), 213-218.
 Iqbal, M., Mughal, J., Sohail, M., Moiz, A., Ahmed, K., et al. (2012). Comparison between pigment printing systems with acrylate and butadiene based binders. Journal of Analytical Sciences Methods & Instrumentation, 2(2), 87-91.
 Sui, Z., Pang, W., Song, J., Zhang, L. (2014). Preparation of silicone-modified acrylic ester emulsion adhesive with core-shell structure
Amira A. Rashad, Sara Nageeb El-Helaly, Randa T. Abd El Rehim and Omaima N. El-Gazayerly
vitro characterization of a new nasal dosage form, Eur. J. Pharm. Sci . 27 (2006) 62–71; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ejps.2005.08.005
23. M. S. Surapaneni, S. K. Das and N. G. Das, Effect of excipient and processing variables on adhesive properties and release profile of pentoxifylline from mucoadhesive tablets, Drug Dev. Ind. Pharm. 32 (2006) 377–387; https://doi.org/10.1080/03639040500519367
24. A. Tiraferri, P. Maroni, D. Caro Rodriguez and M. Borkovec, Mechanism of chitosan adsorption on silica from aqueous solutions, Langmuir 30 (2014
Ani B. Belcheva, Ivan At. Philipov and Georgi T. Tomov
characterization of the interface between resin and sclerotic dentin. J Dent 1994;22:141-6.
11. Sanchez-Quevedo MC, Ceballos G, Garcıa JM, et al. Scanning electron microscopy and calcification in amelogenesis imperfecta in anterior and posterior human teeth. Histol Histopathol 2001;16:827-32.
12. Kwong SM, Tay FR, Yip HK, et al. An ultrastructural study of the application of dentin adhesives to acid conditioned sclerotic dentin. J Dent 2000;28:515-28.
13. Seow WK, Amaratunge A. The effects of acidetching on enamel from different
FT-IR microspectroscopy was used to investigate a common type of cigarette defect in which the filter separates from the tobacco rod. Infra-red imagings of the adhesive located at this junction on the tipping papers from both defective and acceptable cigarettes were obtained. A comparison of these data revealed that although adhesive was present in the seam area of the defective cigarettes, the amount of adhesive was significantly less and its distribution was not uniform.
E. Boteva, K. Peycheva, D. Karayasheva, D. Pashkouleva and M. Marinova
, D. et al. Pulpal response to treated pin and retentive slot techniques: A pilot investigation. - J. Prosthetic Dentistry, 66, 1991, № 5, 597-602.
5 . Imbery, T. A., J. O. Burgess et R. C. Batzer. Comparing the resistance of dentin bonding agents and pins in amalgam restorations. - J. Am. Dental Association,126, 1995, № 6, 753-759.
6 . Muhlbauer, J. et al. Composite pins in class IV restorations. - Operative Dentistry, 27, 2002, № 3, 285-288.
7 . Neme , A., D. Evans et B. Maxson. Evaluation of dental adhesive
Remineralization: an In vitro Approach. Stoma 2000, 4, 287-291.
11. Boteva E, Dulgerova E. Study on the Influence of Hydroxyapatite Suspention on the Kinetic of Enamel Dissolution. Stoma 2001, 2, 121-124.
12. Boteva E. Sucrose clearance in patients with oral galvanism. Amb, Acta Medica Bulgarica, 30, 2003, 1, 90-94.
13. Boteva E, AJ Rugg-Gunn. Fluoride retention in enamel slabs after rinsing or drinking F milk or F water. Acta Medica Bulgarica, 31, 2004, 1, 46-52.
14. Boteva E. Adhesive remineralization in dental
invielle , M.C., de L uca , M.M., C órdoba , M.A., A pezteguía , M.C., B asualdo , J.A. (2004): Enterobius vermicularis infection among population of General Mansilla, Argentina. World J. Gastroenterol. 10: 2535 – 2539
P iperaki , E.T., S panakos , G., P atsantara , G., V assalou , E., V akalis , N., T sakris , A. (2011): Characterization of Enterobius vermicularis in a human population, employing a molecular-based method from adhesive tape samples. Mol. Cell Probes 25: 121 – 125. DOI: 10.1016/j.mcp.2011.03.005
R amezani , M.A., D ehghani , M
Diru Liu, Tiehua Zhang, Nan Jiang, Chunyu Xi, Chunyan Sun, Jian Zheng and Mingruo Guo
54. Wang G.R., Zhang T.H., Ahmad S., Cheng J.J., Guo M.R., Physicochemical and adhesive properties, microstructure and storage stability of whey protein-based paper glue. Int. J. Adhes. Adhes., 2013, 41, 198-205.
55. Wang W.B., Bao Y.H., Hendricks G.M., Guo M.R., Consistency, microstructure and probiotic survivability of goats’ milk yogurt using polymerized whey protein as a co-thickening agent. Int. Dairy J., 2012, 24, 113-119.
56. Wijayanti H.B., Bansal N., Deeth H.C., Stability of whey proteins during thermal processing: A Review