Malay Chaklader, Prosun Das, Jacintha Archana Pereira, Samaresh Chaudhuri and Sujata Law
and immunosuppression: the risks to public health. Health Policy Plan 1997;12:97-106.
14. Kevin Y, Urayama JK, Wiencke B, Chokkalingam AP, Metayer C, Wiemels JL. MDR1 Gene variants, indoor insecticide exposure, and the risk of childhood acutelymphoblasticleukemia. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2007;16:1172-7.
15. Ledirac N, Antherieu S, Uby AD, Caron JC, Rahmani R. Effects of organochlorine insecticides on MAP kinase pathways in human HaCaT keratinocytes: key role of reactive oxygen species. Toxicol Sci 2005
Overall cumulative incidence of infections in pediatric hematology and oncology (PHO) and pediatric hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HCT) settings between 2012 and 2017: (A and B) including possible, probable, and proven IFD; (C and D) including probable and proven but not possible IFD
Infections in pediatric hematology and oncology setting
The analysis included 1363 patients, with newly diagnosed ALL (2012–2017). The patients received therapy according to the ALL IC-BFM 2002 and 2009 (Intercontinental
Mihaela Cîrstea, Adriana Coliță, Bogdan Ionescu, Alexandra Ghiaur, Didona Vasilescu, Camelia Dobrea, Cerasela Jardan, Mihaela Dragomir, Anca Gheorghe, Zsofia Várady and Anca Roxana Lupu
, Al - Modhwahii, Andersen MK, Behrendtz M, Forestier E, Hasle H, et al. Methotrexate (6- mercaptopurine maintenance therapy influences the risk of a second malignant neoplasm after childhood acutelymphoblasticleukemia. Results from the NOPHO ALL- 92 study. Blood 2009;113:6077-884. DOI: 10.1182/blood-2008-11-187880
29. Döhner H, Estey E, Grimwade D, Amadori S, Appelbaum FR, Büchner T, et al. Diagnosis and management of AML in adults: 2017 ELN recommendations from an international expert panel. Blood 2017 Jan;129(4):424-47. DOI: 10.1182/blood-2016
Tugba Guzide Ada, Ahmet Oguz Ada, Semih Celalettin Kunak, Sibel Alpar, Meral Gulhan and Mumtaz Iscan
, Tjonneland A. Polymorphisms of glutathione S-transferase A1 and O1 and breast cancer among postmenopausal Danish women. Eur J Cancer Prev 2008;17:225-9. doi: 10.1097/ CEJ.0b013e3282b6fe1e
24. Pongstaporn W, Pakakasama S, Sanguansin S, Hongeng S, Petmitr S. Polymorphism of glutathione S-transferase Omega gene: association with risk of childhood acutelymphoblasticleukemia. J Cancer Res Clin Oncol 2009;135:673-8. doi: 10.1007/s00432-008-0501-4
25. Wang YH, Yeh SD, Shen KH, Shen CH, Juang GD, Hsu LI, Chiou HY, Chen CJ. A significantly joint
Andrei Crauciuc, Florin Tripon, Andreea Gheorghiu, Georgiana Nemes, Alina Boglis and Claudia Banescu
35. Kim E, Hurtz C, Koehrer S, et al. Ibrutinib inhibits pre-BCR+ B-cell acutelymphoblasticleukemia progression by targeting BTK and BLK. Blood. 2016. doi.org/10.1182/blood-2016-06-722900.
36. Huibin T, Joseph BS. CRISPR/Cas-mediated genome editing to treat EGFR-mutant lung cancer: a personalized molecular surgical therapy. EMBO. 2016;8(2):83-85.
37. Xun LX, Leqiang S, Teng Y, et al. A CRISPR/Cas9 and Cre/Lox systembased express vaccine development strategy against reemerging Pseudorabies virus. Sci Rep. 2016; 6
immunotherapy for refractory acute lymphocytic leukemia. Chin J Blood Transfusion. 2016;29:1104-1107 (in Chinese).
Chen XL Feng YM Zeng YJ Exploration of integrated nursing care on CAR-T cell immunotherapy for refractory acute lymphocytic leukemia Chin J Blood Transfusion 2016 29 1104 1107 (in Chinese)
15 Feng N, Du X, Zhang C, Hao J, Zeng L. Nursing care of patients with recurrent refractory acutelymphoblasticleukemia treated with chimeric antigen receptor. Chongqing Med. 2016;45:140-141 (in Chinese).
Feng N Du X Zhang C Hao J Zeng
Dragana Dragas Milovanovic, Ivan Radosavljevic, Marija Radovanovic, Jasmina R. Milovanovic, Slobodan Obradovic, Slobodan Jankovic, Dragan Milovanovic and Natasa Djordjevic
in a Japanese population. Hum Mutat 2003; 618:1-7.
35. Arvanitidis K, Ragia G, Iordanidou M, et al. Genetic polymorphisms of drug-metabolizing enzymes CYP2D6, CYP2C9, CYP2C19 and CYP3A5 in the Greek population. Fundam Clin Pharmacol 2007; 21(4):419-26.
36. Hilli J, Rane A, Lundgren S, et al. Genetic polymorphism of cytochrome P450s and P-glycoprotein in the Finnish population. Fundamental & Clinical Pharmacology 2007; 21:379–86.
37. Borst L, Wallerek S, Dalhoff K, et al. The impact of CYP3A5*3 on risk and prognosis in childhood acutelymphoblastic
Amina H Hassab, Dalia A Nafea, Rania S Swelem and Basma M Ghazal
receptor induces T-cell proliferation and differentiation [ 8 ].
Recent research has described CD25 as a poor prognostic factor in acutelymphoblasticleukemia [ 9 ]. Moreover, in AML, previously published data from small retrospective studies have suggested an unfavorable impact of CD25 [ 10 , 11 ].
Therefore, our aim was to evaluate the expression of CD25 in adult Egyptian patients with newly diagnosed AML and thereafter study its impact on prognosis.
Subjects and methods
The current study was conducted with 50 newly diagnosed adult AML patients before
Wei Wang, Liang Ge, Xiao-Juan Xu, Ting Yang, Yue Yuan, Xiao-Ling Ma and Xue-Hong Zhang
EC cells inhibited cancer cell proliferation, migration and invasion, which are consistent with of the results of Dong et al . These results suggested that NEAT1 may play carcinogenic roles in the progression of EC.
Acting as a competitive endogenous RNAs, lncRNAs regulate protein expression by binding to miRNAs. For example, NEAT1 inhibits glioma cell migration and invasion via modulating SOX2 by targeting miR-132. 19 In acutelymphoblasticleukaemia, NEAT1 can regulate miR-335-3p expression, and the dysregulation of miR-335-3p is associated with poor