Muhammad Rizwan, Chaudhary Zeeshan and Saba Mahmood
mediating role of organizational commitment. Exedra, 1, 177–195.
Hayes, A.F. (2013) Introduction to mediation, moderation, and conditional process analysis: A regression-based approach. Guilford Press.
Hunt, S.D., Wood, V.R., & Chonko, L.B. (1989) Corporate ethical values and organizational commitment in marketing. The Journal of Marketing, 79–90.
Hussein, K., & Nelson, J. (2016) Sustainable livelihoods and livelihood diversification. Brighton: Institute of Development Studies.
Jermier, J.M., & Berkes, L.J. (1979) Leader behaviour in a
The present paper will analyse manifestations of the journey metaphor from a critical discourse analytical perspective in order to observe how the journey metaphor is used as a discourse strategy in mediatized political speeches and interviews whereby political actors manipulate the second-frame interactional participants (the audience) into sharing a (spurious) sense of solidarity with them. There are three hypotheses that will be tested in the course of the analysis: the first is that a wide-variety of realjourney elements are exploited for the political metaphor of journey, and there is a concrete correspondence between journey vehicles and political scenarios. The second hypothesis is that journey metaphors that are used in political speeches, celebrity interviews and confrontational political interviews are of different types and complexity. The third hypothesis is that the manipulative intent behind the use of metaphors is exposed in the latter types of mediatized political discourse to varying degrees as a result of the different degrees of pragmatic accountability adhered to in the two subgenres. We argue that the first two hypotheses are confirmed on the basis of the qualitative analysis presented in the paper, whereas the third hypothesis is not borne out by the data.
H. Serum neopterin levels in children with primary nephrotic syndrome. Acta Paediatr 2006; 95(7): 854–6.
8. Formanowicz D. Neopterin in patients with chronic kidney disease and patients with coronary artery disease. Biotechnologia 2012; 93(1): 59–67.
9. Yadav AK, Sharma V, Jha V. Association between serum neopterin and inflammatory activation in chronic kidney disease. Mediators Inflamm 2012; 476979: 2012.
10. Ristovski-Kornic D, Stefanović A, Kotur-Stevuljević J, Zeljković A, Spasojević-Kalimanovska V, Vekić J, Miljković M, Paripović D, Peco
Ali Salman Emam, Juraifa Bte Jais and Mosab I. Tabash
engagement on affective commitment and turnover intentions in community health service workers: Test of a model Simon. Leadership in Health Services , 24(3), 228–237.
Ardahaey;, F. T., and Nabilou, H. (2012). Human Resources Empowerment and Its Role in the Sustainable Tourism. Asian Social Science , 8(1), 33–38.
Aryee, S., and Zhen Xiong Chen. (2006). Leader-member exchange in a Chinese context: Antecedents, the mediating role of psychological empowerment and outcomes. J ournal of Business Research , 59(7), 793–801.
Baabbad, A. (2015). The influence of
D-Y, Wang Xue-Lian, Liu Pei. TNF-alpfa upregulates the expression of immunoglobulin secretory component. J Investig Allergol Clin Immunol 2007; 17: 101-6.
11. Takenouchi-Ohkubo N, Moro I, Mukae S, et al. Tumour ne crosis factor-alpha-mediated human polymeric immu - no globulin receptor expression is regulated by both mitogen- activated protein kinase and phosphatidylinositol-3-kinase in HT-29 cell line. Immunology 2008; 123: 500-7.
12. Takenouchi-Ohkubo N, Asano M, Chihaya H, Chungh - suing WU, Ishikasa K, Moro I. Retinoic acid
Muhammed Sait Toprak, Zeynep Gungor Ozturk, Ozlem Balci Ekmekci, Hakan Ekmekci, Baris Ikitimur, Bilgehan Karadag, Huseyin Altug Cakmak, Baris Ilerigelen and Huseyin Sonmez
The vascular endothelium is a large paracrine organ, which plays a critical role in vascular homeostasis by secreting several mediators regulating vessel tone and diameter, coagulation factors, vascular inflammation, cell proliferation and migration, platelet and leukocyte interaction/activity and thrombus formation [ 1 , 2 ]. Endothelial dysfunction has been implicated as an important cause of vascular disease and is a primary sign of the early stage of atherosclerotic disease [ 3 , 4 ].
The pathophysiological role of endothelial dysfunction in the
4. Andrade, H., & Valtcheva, A. (2009). Promoting learning and achievement through self-assessment. Theory into Practice, 48 (1), 12-19. doi: 10.1080/00405840802577544
5. Baron, R. M., & Kenny, D. A. (1986). The moderator–mediator variable distinction in social psychological research: Conceptual, strategic, and statistical considerations. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 51 (6), 1173-1182.
6. Bayazıt, A. (2007). Çevrim içi sınavlar ve kağıt-kalem sınavları arasındaki sınav süresi ve öğrenci başarım farklılıkları. PhD diss., University
Yu Qin, Santhosh Puthiyakunnon, Yiduo Zhang, Xianbo Wu, Swapna Boddu, Binde Luo and Hongying Fan
H., Long B., Wu X., Bai Y., Development of a Loop-Mediated Isothermal Amplification Assay for sensitive and rapid detection of Cronobacter sakazakii. Foodborne Pathog. Dis., 2012, 9, 1111-1118.
11. Francois P., Tangomo M., Hibbs J., Bonetti E.J., Boehme C.C., Notomi T., Perkins M.D., Schrenzel J., Robustness of a loopmediated isothermal amplification reaction for diagnostic applications. FEMS Immunol. Med. Microbiol., 2011, 62, 41-48.
12. Fratamico P.M., Bagi L.K., Cray W.C. Jr., Narang N., Yan X., Medina M., Liu Y., Detection by