, H., 1989: Associations between types of lameness and fertility. Vet. Rec. , 125, 103—106.
4. Danscher, A. M., Toelboell, T. H., Wattle, O., 2010: B iomechanics and histology of bovine claw suspensory tissue in early acute laminitis. J. Dairy Sci. , 93, 53—62.
5. Edmonson, A. J., Lean, I. J., Weaver, L. D., Farver, T., Webster, G., 1989: A body condition scoring chart for Holstein cows. J. Dairy Sci. , 72, 68—78.
6. Egger-Danner, C., Nielsen, P., Fiedler, A., Müller, K., Fjeldaas, T., Döpfer, D., et al., 2015: ICAR Claw Health Atlas. Rome
Kateřina Rysová, Magdaléna Rysová, Michal Novák, Jiří Mírovský and Eva Hajičová
. European Languages Resources Association (ELRA).
Burstein, Jill, Karen Kukich, Susanne Wolff, Chi Lu, and Martin Chodorow. Computer analysis of essays. 1998.
Castro-Castro, Daniel, Rocío Lannes-Losada, Montse Maritxalar, Ianire Niebla, Celia Pérez-Marqués, Nancy C. Álamo-Suárez, and Aurora Pons-Porrata. A Multilingual Application for Automated Essay Scoring. In Advances in Artificial Intelligence – IBERAMIA 2008 , pages 243–251, Berlin, Heidelberg, 2008. Springer Berlin Heidelberg.
Foltz, Peter W., Darrell Laham, and Thomas K. Landauer. The Intelligent
Elena Dalla Chiara, Martina Menon and Federico Perali
Survey Non-response.” International Statistical Review 78(1): 40–64. Doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/j.1751-5823.2010.00103.x .
Attanasio, O., E. Hurst, and L. Pistaferri. 2015. “The Evolution of Income, Consumption, and Leisure Inequality in the US, 1980–2010.” In Improving the Measurement of Consumer Expenditures , edited by C.D. Carroll, T.F. Crossley, and J. Sabelhaus, 100–140. University of Chicago Press.
Augurzy, B. and C.M. Schmidt. 2001. The Propensity Score: A Means to an End , IZA Discussion Paper No. 271. Available at: https
Bessem Mkaouer, Monèm Jemni, Helmi Chaabene, Samiha Amara, Ahmad Njah and Mokhtar Chtara
Six international judges, including two judges for the difficulty scores (D) and four judges for the execution scores (E) evaluated the gymnasts’ technical performance according to the FIG’s code of points (FIG, 2009). Each gymnast was required to perform exactly the same routines in both competitions.
Data are reported as means ± standard deviations and confidence intervals at the 95% level (95% CI). Effect size ( d ) was calculated using GPOWER software “Bonn FRG, Bonn University, Department of Psychology” ( Erdfelder et al., 1996 ). The
Darko D. Dželajlija, Slavica S. Spasić, Jelena M. Kotur-Stevuljevic and Nataša B. Bogavac-Stanojevic
for cardiovascular health and risk reduction in children and adolescents. US De partment of Health and Human Servises, National Heath, Lung and Blood Institute. 12-7486A October 2012.
14. Morais CAS, Oliviera SHV, Lima LM. Lipid tetrad index (LTI) and lipid pentad index (LPI) in healthy subjects. Arg Bras Cardiol 2013; 100: 322-7.
15. McMahan CA, Gidding SS, Fayad ZA, Zieske AW, Mal - com GT, Tracy RE, et al. Risk scores predict atherosclerotic lesions in young people. Arch Intern Med 2005; 165: 883-90.
Aleksandar Juskovic, Goran Pesic, Miroslav Kezunovic, Zarko Dasic, Nikola Bulatovic and Jovana Jeremic
DHS - dynamic hip screw
DCP - dynamic compression plate
HHS - Harris Hip Score
LCP - locking compression plate
1. Melton 3rd LJ, Gabriel SE, Crowson CS, et al. Cost-equivalence of different osteoporotic fractures. Osteoporos Int. 2003; 14: 383-8.
2. Rüedi TP, Murphy WM. AO principles of fracture management. Stuttgart: Thieme. 2000; 441-4.
3. Morris AH, Zuckerman JD, American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons Council of Health Policy and Practice. National Consensus Conference on Improving the Continuum of
Andrey I. Petrov, Nikolay T. Vatev and Maria V. Atanasova
, Munoz S, Han SH, et al. Fulminant hepatitis A virus infection in the United States: Incidence, prognosis, and outcomes. Hepatology 2006;44(6):1589-97.
16. Jung YM, Park SJ, Kim JS, et al. Atypical manifestations of hepatitis A infection: a prospective, multicenter study in Korea. J Med Virol 2010;82(8): 1318-26.
17. Petrov A. Score system. In: Petrov A. On some aspects of modern clinical course and diagnosis of viral hepatitis A. Plovdiv: Vasil Petrov; 2009: 59-72.
18. Gust JD, Feinstone SM. Acute viral hepatitis type A
Juraj Pivko, V. Alexander Makarevich, Elena Kubovičova, Jan Rafay and Peter Chrenek
10. Stankiewicz T, Blaszczyk B: Concentrations of bone morphogenetic protein-15 (BMP-15) and growth differentiation factor-9 (GDF-9) in follicular cysts, mono- and polyoocyte follicles in gilts. Acta Vet Beograd 2014, 64: 24-32
11. Edmonson AJ, Lean IJ, Weaver LD, Farver T, Webster G: A body condition scoring chart for Holstein dairy cows. J Dairy Sci 1989, 72: 68-78.
12. Boshier DP, Holloway H, Kitchin LF: A comparison of standard lipid staining techniques used in electron microscopic studies of mammalian tissues. Stain Technol 1984
coronary heart disease is the Framingham risk score (FRS). According to the National Institutes of Health, the patients having chronic kidney disease are considered as having a coronary heart disease risk equivalent, meaning that they are primarily patients with a 10-year risk for myocardial infarction or coronary death >20%, despite without known coronary heart disease. [ 8 ]
Metabolic acidosis, a common condition and an important manifestation of the late stage of chronic kidney disease, leads to clinically significant consequences, including bone disease disorders
Afshin Shafaghi, Faeze Gharibpoor, Zahra Mahdipour and Ali Akbar Samadani
1. SALTZMAN JR., TABAK YP., HYETT BH., SUN X., TRAVIS AC., JOHANNES RS. A simple risk score accurately predicts in-hospital mortality, length of stay, and cost in acute upper GI bleeding. Gastrointest Endosc. 2011;74(6):1215-24.
2. WADDELL KM., STANLEY AJ. Risk assessment scores for patients with upper gastrointestinal bleeding and their use in clinical practice. Hosp Pract(1995). 2015;43(5):290-8.
3. TAKATORI Y., KATO M., SUNATA Y., HIRAI Y., KUBOSAWA Y., ABE K., et al. The Role of History of Gastro-Duodenal Ulcer in Patients with