Barbara Breznik, Clara Limback, Andrej Porcnik, Andrej Blejec, Miha Koprivnikar Krajnc, Roman Bosnjak, Janko Kos, Cornelis J.F. Van Noorden and Tamara T. Lah
, Schmidt MM, Rehders M, Dietz F, Kelm S, Dringen R, et al. Characterisation and metabolism of astroglia-rich primarycultures from cathepsin K-deficient mice. Biol Chem 2012; 393: 959-70. 10.1515/ hsz-2012-0145
Dauth S Schmidt MM Rehders M Dietz F Kelm S Dringen R et al Characterisation and metabolism of astroglia-rich primarycultures from cathepsin K-deficient mice Biol Chem 2012 393 959 – 70 10.1515/hsz-2012-0145
49 Dauth S, Sîrbulescu RF, Jordans S, Rehders M, Avena L, Oswald J, et al. Cathepsin K deficiency in mice induces structural
Karolina Słoczyńska, Agnieszka Gunia-Krzyżak, Paulina Koczurkiewicz, Katarzyna Wójcik-Pszczoła, Dorota Żelaszczyk, Justyna Popiół and Elżbieta Pękala
57. J. Sahi, S. Grepper and C. Smith. Hepatocytes as a tool in drug metabolism, transport and safety evaluations in drug discovery, Curr. Drug Discov. Technol . 7 (2010) 188–198.
58. M. J. Gómez-Lechón, M. T. Donato, J. V. Castell and R. Jover, Human hepatocytes in primaryculture: the choice to investigate drug metabolism in man, Curr. Drug Metab. 5 (2004) 443–462.
59. A. P. Li, In vitro human hepatocyte-based experimental systems for the evaluation of human drug metabolism, drug-drug interactions, and drug toxicity in drug development, Curr
Magdalena Kulus, Blanka Borowiec, Małgorzata Popis, Piotr Celichowski, Michal Jeseta, Dorota Bukowska, Hanna Piotrowska-Kempisty, Małgorzata Bruska, Maciej Zabel, Michał Nowicki, Bartosz Kempisty and Paweł Antosik
molecular mechanisms of these changes have not been discovered. Hence, understanding the metabolism of oviduct epithelial cells and the level of expression of individual groups of genes seems to be a way to deepen the knowledge about the broadly understood reproduction.
The aim of our research was to maintain the culture of epithelial cells of the porcine fallopian tube in primaryculture. We carried out this culture over a long term, lasting up to 30 days. We have made observations of biochemical and morphological changes occurring during the cell culture. We analyzed
V. Micheli, M. Bertelli, G. Jacomelli, A. Santucci and G. Bernardini
striatal dopamine loss in a genetic mouse model of Lesch-Nyhan disease J Neurochem 1999 72 1 225 – 9
62 Nyhan WL. Dopamine function in Lesch–Nyhan disease. Environ Health Perspect. 2000;108(Suppl 3):409–11. https://doi.org/10.1289/ehp.00108s3409 Nyhan WL. Dopamine function in Lesch–Nyhan disease Environ Health Perspect 2000 108 Suppl 3 409 – 11 https://doi.org/10.1289/ehp.00108s3409
63 Smith DW, Friedmann T. Characterization of the dopamine defect in primarycultures of dopaminergic neurons from hypoxanthine phosphoribosyltransferase knockout mice
Vladimir А. Usoltsev CDFMR, Agnieszka Piernik CDFMR, Anna A. Osmirko CDFMR, Ivan S. Tsepordey CDFMR, Viktor P. Chasovskikh CDFMR and Walery Zukow CDFMR
al., 2018 ). Although it is believed that ancient civilisations died out largely as a result of forest harvesting, “still in no way and by no human device could the wood be exhausted” ( Radkau, 2008 : 133), and the desertification of once-forested areas of ancient civilisations was the result of climate change.
Nikolay Danilevskiy noted that unlike steppe nomadism, which “indulges in laziness”, the forest promoted the settled lifestyle of the Slavs, a development of primaryculture, and hence had a “strong cultural and tribal power”. The forest also had another
Katarzyna Stefańska, Sandra Knap, Magdalena Kulus, Ievgenia Kocherova, Piotr Celichowski, Michal Jeseta, Marie Machatkova, Dorota Bukowska and Paweł Antosik
long-term primaryculture of porcine OECs and performed microarray analyses at specific time periods, to determine differentially expressed genes involved in oxygen metabolism.
Material and Methods
In this study, crossbred gilts (n=45) at the age of about nine months and which displayed at least two regular estrous cycles were collected from a commercial herd. All the animals were checked daily for estrus behavior and were slaughtered after reaching the anestrus phase of the estrus cycle. The uteri were then transported to the laboratory within 30 min
75. Moffat C, Buckland ST, Samson AJ, McArthur R, Chamosa Pino V, Bollan KA, Huang JT, Connolly CN. Neonicotinoids target distinct nicotinic acetylcholine receptors and neurons, leading to differential risks to bumblebees. Sci Rep 2016;6:24764. doi: 10.1038/srep24764
76. Stanley DA, Smith KE, Raine NE. Bumblebee learning and memory is impaired by chronic exposure to a neonicotinoid pesticide. Sci Rep 2015;5:16508. doi:10.1038/srep16508
77. Wilson DE, Velarde RA, Fahrbach SE, Mommaerts V, Smagghe G. Use of primarycultures of Kenyon cells from
of CYP2D6.1, CYP2D6.10, and CYP2D6.17. Drug Metab Dispos 2007;35:1292--300.
Leclercq IA, Farrell GC, Field J, Bell DR, Gonzales FJ, Robertson GR. CYP2E1 and CYP4A as microsomal catalysts of lipid peroxides in murine nonalcoholic steatohepatitis. J Clin Invest 2000;105:1067--75.
Abdel-Razzak Z, Loyer P, Fautrel A, Gautier JC, Corcos L, Turlin B, Beaune P, Guillouzo A. Cytokines down-regulate expression of major cytochrome P-450 enzyme in adult human hepatocytes in primaryculture. Mol Pharmacol 1993
Hubert Klus, Barbara Boenke-Nimphius and Lutz Müller
. Majeed S., S. Frentzel, S. Wagner, D. Kuehn, P. Leroy, P.A. Guy, A. Knorr, J. Hoeng, and M.C. Peitsch: Characterization of the Vitrocell® 24/48 In Vitro Aerosol Exposure System Using Mainstream Cigarette Smoke; Chem. Cent. J. 8 (2014) 62–72.
507. Burghart Messtechnik GmbH: Instructions – Automated Smoking Machine SM2000 – 8589, 2010.
508. Karp, P.M., T.O. Moninger, S.P. Weber, T.S. Nesselhauf, J.L. Launspach, J. Zabner, and M.J. Welsch: An In Vitro Model of Differentiated Human Airway Epithelia. Methods for Establishing PrimaryCultures; Methods Mol. Biol