Bojan Tepes, Marko Kastelic, Miroslav Vujasinovic, Polona Lampic, Maja Seruga, Natasa Brglez Jurecic, Olga P. Nyssen, Maria G. Donday, Colm O’Morain, Francis Megraud, Adrian G McNicholl and Javier P. Gisbert
inhibitors in the treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2012; 36 : 414-25. 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2012.05211.x McNicholl AG Linares PM Nyssen OP Calvet X Gisbert JP. Meta-analysis: esomeprazole or rabeprazole vs. first-generation pump inhibitors in the treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2012 36 414 25 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2012.05211.x
16 Serrano D, Torrado S, Torrado-Santiago S, Gisbert J P. The influence of CYP2C19 genetic polymorphism on the pharmacokinetics/-pharmacodynamics of proton pump inhibitor
Aki Nykänen, Otso Arponen, Anna Sutela, Ritva Vanninen and Mazen Sudah
. Pharmacokinetic analysis of malignant pleural mesothelioma-initial results of tumor microcirculation and its correlation to microvessel density (CD-34). Acad Radiol 2008; 15 : 563-70. 10.1016/j.acra.2007.12.014 Giesel FL Choyke PL Mehndiratta A Zechmann CM von Tengg-Kobligk H Kayser K. Pharmacokinetic analysis of malignant pleural mesothelioma-initial results of tumor microcirculation and its correlation to microvessel density (CD-34) Acad Radiol 2008 15 563 70 10.1016/j.acra.2007.12.014
14 Knopp MV, Weiss E, Sinn HP, Mattern J, Junkermann H, Radeleff J, et al
standard of care and emerging direct-acting antiviral agents. J Viral Hepat 2012;19:449-64.
166. Peck-Radosavljevic M, Boletis J, Besisik F, Ferraz ML, Alric L, Samuel D, et al. Low-dose peginterferon alfa-2a (40KD) is safe and produces a SVR in patients with chronic hepatitis C and end-stage renal disease. Clin Gastroenterol Hepatol 2011;9:242-8.
167. Glue P, Fang JW, Rouzier-Panis R, Raffanel C, Sabo R, Gupta SK, et al. Pegylated interferon-alpha2b: Pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, safety, and preliminary efficacy data. Hepatitis C
. Bergmann TK, Barraclough KA, Lee KJ, Staatz CE. Clinical pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics of prednisolone and prednisone in solid organ transplantation. Clin Pharmacokinet 2012;51:711-41.
83. Meier-Kriesche HU, Baliga R, Kaplan B. Decreased renal function is a strong risk factor for cardiovascular death after renal transplantation. Transplantation 2003;75:1291-5.
84. Pascual J, van Hooff JP, Salmela K, Lang P, Rigotti P, Budde K. Three-year observational follow-up of a multicenter, randomized trial on tacrolimus-based therapy with
be started within at least 6 months of diagnosis, but shorter delays are preferable where ever possible.
Center expertise and patient preference will determine the optimal medical agent and dose until specific dosing and pharmacokinetic data are available in the literature. Because of the above described difficulties in cirrhosis patients with the VKAs, most centers choose LMWH or the DOACs. Patient preference to avoid long term injections often ultimately results in DOAC use in the U.S.
Regular surveillance of patients with cross sectional imaging is used to
Eliza Elena Cinteza, Alin Marcel Nicolescu, Cristina Filip, Georgiana Nicolae, Gabriela Duica, Cosmin Alexandru Grigore and Hyam Mahmoud
61. Sivakumar K, Bhagyavathy A, Coelho R, et al. Longevity of neonatal ductal stenting for congenital heart diseases with duct-dependent pulmonary circulation. Congenit Heart Dis. 2012;7:526-533. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-0803.2012.00657.x.
62. Amoozgar H, Cheriki S, Borzoee M, et al. Short-term result of ductus arteriosus stent implantation compared with surgically created shunts. Pediatr Cardiol. 2012;33:1288-1294.
63. Lee K, Seto W, Benson L, et al. Pharmacokinetics of sirolimus-eluting stents implanted in the neonatal arterial
Martina Rebersek, Tanja Mesti, Marko Boc and Janja Ocvirk
.1093/annonc/mdp206 10.1093/annonc/mdp206 Mir O Ropert S Alexandre J Goldwasser F Hypertension as a surrogate marker for the activity of anti- VEGF agents Ann Oncol 2009 20 967 70 10.1093/annonc/mdp206
37 Poole C, Gardiner J, Twelves C, Johnston P, Harper P, Cassidy J, et al. Effect of renal impairment on the pharmacokinetics and tolarebility of capecitabine (Xeloda) in cancer patients. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 2002; 49: 225-34. doi: 10.1007/s00280-001-4808-0 10.1007/s00280-001-0408-0 Poole C Gardiner J Twelves C Johnston P
Peter Popovic, Ana Leban, Klara Kregar, Manca Garbajs, Rok Dezman and Matjaz Bunc
. Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 2012; 35 : 1119-28. 10.1007/s00270-012-0394-0 Malagari K Pomoni M Moschouris H Bouma E Koskinas J Stefaniotou A Chemoembolization with doxorubicin-eluting beads for unresectable hepatocellular carcinoma: five-year survival analysis Cardiovasc Intervent Radiol 2012 35 1119 28
5 Varela M, Real MI, Burrel M, Forner A, Sala M, Brunet M, et al. Chemoembolization of hepatocellular carcinoma with drug eluting beads: efficacy and doxorubicin pharmacokinetics . J Hepatol 2007; 46 : 474-81. 10.1016/j.jhep.2006.10.020 Varela M Real MI
–FMZ) have been developed. 55 - 60 Compared to 11 C-FMZ, 18 F-FEFMZ has lower receptor affinity, and higher nonspecific binding due to faster metabolism and faster kinetics. 18 F-FFMZ also has faster kinetics than 11 C-FMZ. Compared to 11 C-FMZ, 18 F-FEF has lower affinity to benzodiazepine receptors, rapid kinetics in the brain and faster metabolism. 55 - 60 18 F-FMZ, with an identical structure to 11 C-FMZ, has been shown to have similar pharmacokinetics and peripheral metabolism and PET imaging characteristics as 11 C-FMZ.
18 F-FMZ has been established as