Joana I. Simeonova, Snejanka T. Tisheva-Gospodinova, Yoana M. Todorova, Petkana A. Hristova, Asia N. Yanakieva and Martin I. Hristov
ESH and SCORE strategies. J Hypertens. 2007;25(4):757-62.
4. Mancia G, Fagard R, Narkiewicz K, Redón J, Zanchetti A, Böhm M, et al. 2013 ESH/ESC Guidelines for the management of arterial hypertension: the Task Force for the management of arterial hypertension of the European Society of Hypertension (ESH) and of the European Society of Cardiology (ESC). J Hypertens. 2013;31(7):1281-357.
5. Stoianov M. [Assessment of cardiovascular risk by SCORE]. Science Cardiology. 2010;3:142-7. Bulgarian.
6. Erhardt L, Moller R, Puig JG. Comprehensive
Marcin Michałek, Piotr Frydrychowski, Jakub Adamowicz, Agnieszka Sławuta, Urszula Pasławska and Agnieszka Noszczyk-Nowak
algorithms as well as the VT score developed by Jastrzębski et al . ( 1 , 6 , 7 , 12 ). In veterinary medicine, no such algorithms are available, and the only parameter used for VT description is the duration of the QRS complexes. It is widely accepted that a duration of the QRS complex above 50 ms or 60 ms in large animals indicates a ventricular origin of the tachycardia ( 3 , 11 ). As previously mentioned, such an assumption may be erroneous due to preexisting or temporary interventricular conduction abnormalities, which could present with a similar ventricular
Suciu Zsuzsanna, Benedek Theodora, Jakó Beáta and Benedek I
Radiology and Intervention, and the Councils on Clinical Cardiology and Cardiovascular Disease in the Young. Circulation. 2008;118:586-606.
3. Greenland P, Bonow RO, Brundage BH, et al. ACCF/AHA 2007 Clinical Expert Consensus Document on Coronary Artery Calcium Scoring By Computed Tomography in Global Cardiovascular Risk Assessment and in Evaluation of Patients With Chest Pain. Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2007;49(3):378-402.
4. Benedek T, Gyongyosi M, Benedek I. Multislice Computed Tomographic Coronary Angiography for
Introduction. In cricket, the evaluation of individual player performance has been based on measures such as batting and bowling averages. These statistics are used to quantify the batting and bowling performance of cricketers, but there are no statistics for measuring the performance of fielders. This paper introduces a measure that can be used to assess the fielding performance of cricketers. Method. Various factors that are considered important in fielding are quantified to scores based on the ball-by-ball information of a match for each cricketer. The fielding points of each ball are then combined to calculate the total fielding points of a cricketer in a given match. All the fielding points are then added in order to obtain total fielding points of a cricketer up to a given match. Average fielding points are obtained by dividing the total fielding score by the number of matches played. Data. To demonstrate these measures, the first ODI match of India against Zimbabwe played on 11th June, 2016, is examined. Conclusion. The recommended measures can be used to quantify the fielding performances of cricketers for a series of matches, whether it is ODI or Twenty20 cricket. They make it possible to assess the average fielding performance of each player. Individual fielding performance scores can then be aggregated to measure the overall fielding performance of a team.
Alina Cordunean, Roxana Hodaş, Sorin Pop, Nora Rat, Laura Jani, Alexandra Stănescu, Imre Benedek and Theodora Benedek
C, Callister TQ, Browner WS. What does my patient's coronary artery calcium score mean? Combining information from the coronary artery calcium score with information from conventional risk factors to estimate coronary heart disease risk. BMC Med . 2004;2:31.
11. Moses JW1, Leon MB, Popma JJ et al. Sirolimus-Eluting Stents versus Standard Stents in Patients with Stenosis in a Native Coronary Artery. N Engl J Med . 2003;349(14):1315-23.
12. Wiebe J, Nef HM, Hamm CW. Current status of bioresorbable scaffolds in the treatment of coronary artery disease
players in terms of techniques and tactics has become popular ( Acar et al., 2009 ; Castellano et al., 2012 ; Clemente et al., 2015 ; Moura, et al., 2015 ; Smpokos et al. 2018 ).
Regardless of the popularity associated with the sport, a low number of goals scored during a match is one of the features of modern soccer ( Phukan et al., 2015 ; Kalinowski et al., 2019 ). This trend is striking considering the fact that goal scoring provides the most exciting and fascinating positive experience for soccer fans as well as coaches and analysts. Therefore, it is
Victoria Rus, Diana Opincariu, Roxana Hodas, Tiberiu Nyulas, Marian Hintea and Theodora Benedek
15. Ignacio de Ulibarri J, Gonzalez-Madrono A, de Villar NG, et al. CONUT: a tool for controlling nutritional status. First validation in a hospital population. Nutr Hosp. 2005;20:38-45.
16. Iwakami N, Nagai T, Furukawa TA, et al. Prognostic value of malnutrition assessed by Controlling Nutritional Status score for long-term mortality in patients with acute heart failure. Int J Cardiol. 2017;230:529-536. doi: 10.1016/j.ijcard.2016.12.064.
17. Toyokawa T, Kubo N, Tamura T, et al. The pretreatment Controlling Nutritional Status (CONUT) score is
Alin Albai, Mirela Frandeș, Ramona Luminița Sandu, Gabriel Spoială, Flavia Hristodorescu, Bogdan Timar and Romulus Timar
, Fitzgerald AP et al. Estimation of ten-year risk of fatal cardiovascular disease in Europe: the SCORE project. Eur Heart J 24: 987-1003, 2003.
6. D’Agostino RB Sr, Vasan RS, Pencina MJ et al. General cardiovascular risk profile for use in primary care: the Framingham Heart Study. Circulation 117: 743-753, 2008.
7. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention . National diabetes fact sheet: National estimates and general information on diabetes and prediabetes in the United States, 2011. Atlanta, GA: U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for
Valentina Risteska Nejashmikj, Snezana Stojkovska, Irena Kondova Topuzovska and Katarina Stavrikj
7. McIsaac WJ, Goel V, To T. Low DE. The validity of a sore throat score in family practice. CMAJ 2000;163:811–815.
8. Marjukka Makela Article ID: ebm00007 (038.020) EBM Guidelines, 27.04.2011, www.ebm-guidelines.com available at http://zdravstvo.gov.mk/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Gusobolka-i-tonzilit.pdf
9. Teng CL, Tong SF, Khoo EM, Lee V, Zailinawati AH, Mimi O, et al. Antibiotics for URTI and UTI—prescribing in Malaysian primary care settings. Aust Fam Physician 2011;40:325–9.
10. Teixeira Rodrigues A, Roque F, Falcão A, Figueiras A