., Griffin M.A., 2004, Integrating expectations, experiences, and psychological contract violations: a longitudinal study of new professionals , Journal of Occupational and Organizational Psychology, vol. 77, pp. 493-514.
Van Dyne L., Pierce J.L., 2004, Psychological ownership and feelings of possession: three field studies predicting employee attitudes and organizational citizenship behavior , Journal of Organizational Behavior, vol. 25, is. 4, pp. 439-459.
Van Maanen J., Schein E.H., 1979, Toward a theory of organizational socialization , Research in
Johnson G., Scholes K., Whittington R., 2008, Exploring Corporate Strategy , FT Prentice Hall, https://doi.org/10.1016/0142-694X(85)90029-8 .
Jonk J., Ungerath M., 2006, Mergers and acquisitions: Not so fast – companies need to pace themselves during the integration process , Financier Worldwide.
Kaleta A., 2013, Realizacja strategii , Polskie Wydawnictwo Ekonomiczne, Warszawa.
Kaplan R.S., Norton D.P., 2005, The Office of Strategy Management , Harvard Business Review, 83(10), pp. 72-80.
Kaplan R.S., Norton D.P., 2010, Wdrażanie strategii
Cecília Rosa, Manuela Natário, José Salgado, Ana Daniel and Ascensão Braga
, post-graduate studies, master’s degrees and doctorates.
The Polytechnic Institute of Guarda (IPG) belongs to the national public higher education network located in the central interior region of Portugal, headquartered in the city of Guarda. Being the only public higher education institution in the district, the IPG plays an extremely important role in the process of training young people in the region and is a regional development player ( Rei et al., 2013 ; Natário et al., 2014 ).
The IPG integrates the following organic teaching and research units: School of
M. Fouad Jasmine, E. Fayed Mona and A. Emam Heba Talla
13. Cukierman, A. (2004). Legal, Actual and Desirable Independence: A Case Study of the Bank of Israel. Retrived from: http://www.tau.ac.il/~alexcuk/pdf/boiactvslegl-4.pdf .
14. Cukierman, A. (2006). Central Bank Independence and Monetary Policy Making Institutions: Past, Present and Future. Central Bank of Chile, Working Papers 360.
15. De Sousa, P. A. B. (2001). Independent and Accountable Central Banks and the European Central Bank. European Integration Online
case of Montenegro. Journal of Central Banking Theory and Practice, 5 (2), 101-118.
32. Jakubík, Petr, & Reininger, Thomas. (2013). Determinants of non-performing loans in Central, Eastern and Southeastern Europe. Focus on European Economic Integration, 3 , 48-66.
33. Jameel, Kiran. (2014). Crucial factors of nonperforming loans: Evidence from Pakistani banking sector. International Journal of Scientific & Engineering Research, 5 (7), 704-710.
34. Jha, Suvita, & Hui, Xiaofeng. (2012). A comparison of financial performance of commercial banks: A
Enock Nyorekwa Twinoburyo and Nicholas M. Odhiambo
Farooq, F. (2012). Monetary policy, inflation and economic growth in Pakistan: Exploring the co-integration and causality relationships. Pakistan Journal of Commerce and Social Science , Vol. 6, No.2, pp. 332-347.
12. Chari, V.V., Kehoe, P.J. and McGrattan, E.R. (2008). New Keynesian Models: Not yet useful for policy analysis. NBER working paper series , Vol.14313. Cambridge, M.A.
13. Coibion, O. (2011). Are the effects of monetary policy shocks big or small? NBER Working Paper , 17034. Cambridge, M.A.
14. Davoodi, H., Dixit, S. and Pinter, G
Kristin Wagner-Krechlok, Dennis Hilgers and Helge C. Brixner
December 2007 followed in 2008. In 2006, when the introduction of accrual accounting was completed, the state government initiated a second project NHH , which stands for ‘new budget system Hamburg’ (Finanzbehoerde der FHH, 2009). As its name indicates, the aim of the project was to integrate the information from the new accounting system in the budget process, starting from budgetary planning, to budget control, and the budget’s execution. In 2010, however, the reform process came to a halt due to a lack of acceptance on the part of both political representatives and
Ashwin B. Ganorkar, Ramesh R. Lakhe and Kamalkishor N. Agrawal
the event Kaplan and Anderson (2003) have pointed out the following advantages of this approach:
Easy and fast to implement
Integrates well with data now available from recently installed ERP and CRM systems
Inexpensive and fast to maintain and update
Ability to scale to enterprise-wide models
Easy to incorporates specific features for particular orders, processes, suppliers, and customers
More visibility to process efficiencies and capacity utilization
Ability to forecast future resource demands based on predicted order quantities and
Costs and Benefits of Ownership: A Theory of Vertical and Lateral Integration, Journal of Political Economy, Vol. 94, No. 4, pp. 691-719.
76. Grossman, S. J. and Hart, O. (1988) One Share - One Vote and the Market for Corporate Control, Journal of Financial Economics, Vol. 20, No. 1-2, pp. 175-202.
77. Grossman G., and Helpman E. (1991) Innovation and Growth in the Global Economy, Cambridge: MIT Press.
78. Gugler, K. and Weigand, J. (2003) Is ownership really endogenous?, Applied Economics Letters, Vol. 10, No. 8, pp