Sandra Schmitz, Denis Rommel, Nicolas Michoux, Renaud Lhommel, François-Xavier Hanin, Thierry Duprez and Jean-Pascal Machiels
and tumor grade in nonenhancing gliomas. Am J Neuroradiol 2005; 26: 777-83.
29. Kosaka N, Uematsu H, Kimura H, Ishimori Y, Kurokawa T, Matsuda T, et al. Assessment of the vascularity of uterine leiomyomas using double-echo dynamic perfusion-weighted MRI with the first-pass pharmacokinetic model: correlation with histopathology. Invest Radiol 2007; 42: 629-35.
30. Hermans R, Meijerink M, Van den Bogaert W, Rijnders A, Weltens C, Lambin P. Tumor perfusion rate determined noninvasively by dynamic computed tomography predicts outcome in
40. Trevino LR, Shimasaki N, Yang W, Panetta JC, Cheng C, Pei D, et al. Germline genetic variation in an organic anion transporter polypeptide associated with methotrexate pharmacokinetics and clinical effects. J Clin Oncol 2009; 27: 5972-8.
41. Ramsey LB, Bruun GH, Yang W, Trevino LR, Vattathil S, Scheet P, et al. Rare versus common variants in pharmacogenetics: SLCO1B1 variation and methotrexate disposition. Genome Res 2012; 22: 1-8.
42. Vidan-Jeras B, Jurca B, Dolzan V, Jeras M, Breskvar K, Bohinjec M. Slovenian Caucasian
Martina Vrankar, Matjaz Zwitter, Tanja Bavcar, Ana Milic and Viljem Kovac
14. Maurel J, Zorrila M, Puertolas T, Antón A, Herrero A, Artal A, et al. Phase I trial of weekly gemcitabine at 3-h infusion in refractory, heavily pretreated advanced solid tumors. Anticancer Drugs 2001; 12: 713-7.
15. Pollera CF, Ceribelli A, Crecco M, Oliva C, Calabresi F. Prolonged infusion gemcitabine: a clinical phase I study at low- (300mg/m2) and high-dose (875mg/m) levels. Invest New Drugs 1997; 15: 115-21.
16. Cattel L, Airoldi M, Delprino L, Passera R, Milla P, Pedani F. Pharmacokinetic evaluation of gemcitabine and 2
the definition, mechanism, clinical impacts, detection, and intervention of aspirin resistance.
Definition of Aspirin Resistance
The concept of aspirin therapy response variability is mainly based on specific pathophysiological mechanisms, pharmacokinetics, and/ or pharmacodynamics by which aspirin works. aspirin resistance may be simply one of potential causes leading to interindividual variability in the response to aspirin. [ 1 ] In 2009, the Working Group on Thrombosis of the European Society of Cardiology released a position paper on interindividual
Consensus Conference: definitions for sepsis and organ failure and guidelines for the use of innovative therapies in sepsis Indian J Crit Care Med 1992 20 864 74
11 Seymour CW, Rosengart MR. Septic Shock: Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment. JAMA 2015; 314: 708-17. 10.1001/jama.2015.7885
Seymour CW Rosengart MR Septic Shock: Advances in Diagnosis and Treatment JAMA 2015 314 708 17
12 Wiseman LR, Wagstaff AJ, Brogden RN, Bryson HM. Meropenem. A review of its antibacterial activity, pharmacokinetic properties and clinical efficacy. Drugs 1995
e3182816a75 Honore PM Jacobs R Joannes-Boyau O De Regt J De Waele E van Gorp V Newly designed CRRT membranes for sepsis and SIRS--a pragmatic approach for bedside intensivists summarizing the more recent advances: a systematic structured review ASAIO J 2013 59 99 106
16 Honore PM, Jacobs R, De Waele E, Spapen HD. Applying pharmacokinetic/pharmacodynamic principles for optimizing antimicrobial therapy during continuous renal replacement therapy. Anaesthesiol Intensive Ther 2017; 49: 412-8. 10.5603/AIT.a2017.0071 Honore PM Jacobs R De Waele E Spapen HD. Applying
Armando Peixoto, Marco Silva, Rui Gaspar, Rui Morais, Rosa Ramalho, Guilherme Macedo and João Santos-Antunes
] low compliance, [ 4 ] and hypersecretion of hydrochloric acid. [ 5 ] However, the evidence is scarce for other factors, particularly the impact biotype, [ 6 ] smoking, [ 7 ] diabetes mellitus (DM), [ 8 ] and previous treatment failure. In particular, it is unknown whether the body mass index (BMI) influences in a clinically significant way the pharmacokinetics and/or pharmacodynamics of the drugs involved in eradication (in particular, the proton pump inhibitors and antibiotics). Furthermore, to date, studies are in most cases controlled in relation to the
Manca Garbajs, Primoz Strojan and Katarina Surlan-Popovic
, motion correction algorithm was applied that allowed for pairwise in-plane (acquisition plane) rigid co-registration of all raw perfusion images of a given slice location with well-chosen reference image over time.
Quantitative DCE-MRI parameters were volume transfer constant (K trans ), extracellular extravascular volume fraction (v e ) and plasma volume fraction (V p ). The pharmacokinetic modelling was done on a pixel-by-pixel basis using the extended Tofts model - a two compartment model, which is suitable for any freely diffusible tracer. The equation modelling
Bojan Tepes, Marko Kastelic, Miroslav Vujasinovic, Polona Lampic, Maja Seruga, Natasa Brglez Jurecic, Olga P. Nyssen, Maria G. Donday, Colm O’Morain, Francis Megraud, Adrian G McNicholl and Javier P. Gisbert
inhibitors in the treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection. Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2012; 36 : 414-25. 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2012.05211.x McNicholl AG Linares PM Nyssen OP Calvet X Gisbert JP. Meta-analysis: esomeprazole or rabeprazole vs. first-generation pump inhibitors in the treatment of Helicobacter pylori infection Aliment Pharmacol Ther 2012 36 414 25 10.1111/j.1365-2036.2012.05211.x
16 Serrano D, Torrado S, Torrado-Santiago S, Gisbert J P. The influence of CYP2C19 genetic polymorphism on the pharmacokinetics/-pharmacodynamics of proton pump inhibitor
Complete Lipodystrophy and Insulin-Resistant Diabetes Physiol Res 2014 4 63 483 90
22 Gaich G, Chien JY, Fu H, Glass LC, Deeg MA, Holland WL, et al . The effects of LY2405319, an FGF21 analog, in obese human subjects with type 2 diabetes. Cell Metab 2013;18: 333–40. 10.1016/j.cmet.2013.08.005
Gaich G Chien JY Fu H Glass LC Deeg MA Holland WL et al The effects of LY2405319, an FGF21 analog, in obese human subjects with type 2 diabetes Cell Metab 2013 18 333 40
23 Dong JQ, Rossulek M, Somayaji VR, Baltrukonis D, Liang Y, Hudson K, et al . Pharmacokinetics and