Greif A., Tabellini G., The Clan and the City: Sustaining Cooperation in China and Europe (2012), http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=2101460, access: 15 February 2014.
Hovenkamp H., Innovation And Competition Policy, Chapter 4 (2d): Competition Policy And The Patent System (2013), http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/papers.cfm?abstract_id=1938310, access: 15 February 2014. Manifest. Rodzinna gospodarka, http://firmyrodzinne.pl/o-ifr/manifest.html, access: 6 lutego 2014.
Simkovic M., Competition and Crisis in Mortgage
1. Borio, C., 2003, Towards a macroprudential framework for financial supervision and regulation?, Bank for International Settlements.
2. European Central Bank, 2012, Financial Stability Review , December 2012.
3. European Central Bank, 2013, Preparatory work for banking supervision at the ECB, Financial Stability Review, November 2013, Frankfurt.
4. European Commission, 2012, New crisis management measures to avoid future bank bail-outs, Press release
5. Hannoun, H
Acs, Z. J., Desai, S., Hessels, J. (2008) Entrepreneurship, economic development and institutions. Small business economics , 31 (3), 219-234.
Afonso, A., Aubyn, M. S. (2019) Economic growth, public, and private investment returns in 17 OECD economies. Portuguese Economic Journal , 18 (1), 47-65.
Ahlborn, M., Wortmann, M. (2018) The core-periphery pattern of European business cycles: A fuzzy clustering approach. Journal of Macroeconomics , 55 , 12-27.
Antunes, S., Loughlin, J. (2018) The EuropeanUnion, subnational
Ana Pavković, Mihovil Anđelinović and Ivan Pavković
: https://www.esma.europa.eu/press-news/esma-news/esas-warn-consumers-risks-in-buying-virtual-currencies (18 August 2018).
16. European Central Bank (2012), “Virtual Currency Schemes”, available at: http://www.ecb.int/pub/pdf/other/virtualcurrencyschemes201210en.pdf (18 August 2018).
17. European Central Bank (2018), available at: https://www.ecb.europa.eu/home/html/index.en.html (20 August 2018).
18. European Commission (2018), available at https://ec.europa.eu/ (20 August 2018).
19. Hajba, M. (2009), “Wavelet (valić) transformacija
1. Allen, R., (1949). The Economic Theory of Index Numbers, Economica - New series , 16(63), p. 197-203
2. Amin, A., Trift, N., (1996). Globalisation, institutions, and regional development in Europe , Oxford University Press
3. Berber, N., Pasula, M., Radošević, M., Ikonov, D., Kočić-Vugdelija, V., (2012). Internal Audit of Compensations and Benefits: Tasks and Risks in Production Systems, Inzinerine Ekonomika - Engineering economics , 32(4), p. 414-424
4. Berk, J.M., (1998
European Retailing Banks Regarding Social Responsibility Communication”, Systems Research and Behavioral Science, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 256-264.
29. Pompper, D. (2015), Corporate social responsibility, sustainability and public relations: Negotiating multiple complex challenges, Routledge, London-New York,
30. Preciado-Hoyos, A. (2013), “The role of public relations in corporate social responsibility programs in the Colombian electricity sector”, Public Relations Review Vol. 39, No. 5, pp. 591-593.
31. Stoker, K. (2005), “Loyalty in Public Relations: When
10. De Haan, J. (2010) Inflation Differentials in the Euro Area: A Survey, in The European Central Bank at Ten , by J. de Haan and H. Berger (eds), Springer.
11. Del Cristo, M., L., M. and Gómez-Puig, M. (2012) Pass-through in Dollarized Countries: Should Ecuador Abandon the U.S. Dollar, Universitat de Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics Working Paper, No. 2012/16.
12. Duarte, M. and Wolman, A. L. (2008) Fiscal Policy and Regional Inflation in a Currency Union. Journal of International Economics , Vol. 74, pp. 384–401.
Giedrė Dzemydaitė, Ignas Dzemyda and Birutė Galinienė
). Regional innovation systems in the Lisbon strategy. European Planning Studies, 13(8), 1153-1172. http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/09654310500336519
Doloreux, D. (2003) Regional innovation systems in the periphery: the case of the Beauce in Quebec (Canada). International Journal of Innovation Management. 7(1), 67-94. http://dx.doi.org/10.1142/S1363919603000738
Drăgan, N., Dzemyda, I., Karčiauskas, A. (2011). An approach to evaluate influence of EuropeanUnion innovation policy to increase the economic equality between member states. Intellectual
, November 2013, Frankfurt.
12. European Systemic Risk Board, (2011), Recommendation of the European Systemic Risk Board of 22 December 2011, on the macro-prudential mandate of national authorities, ESRB/2011/3.
13. Goodhart, C.A.E. (2010), The changing role of central banks, BIS, Working papers No 326. Verhelst, S., 2013, Assessing the Single Supervisory Mechanism: Passing the Point of No Return for European Banking Union, Egmont Paper 58, Egmont - The Royal Institute for International Relations, Brussels.
14. Frait, J. and