Patrick M. Honore, Rita Jacobs, Olivier Joannes-Boyau, Elisabeth De Waele and Herbert D. Spapen
. Endocrinology in Intensive Care Medicine: New Insights and Therapeutic Consequences. Verh K Acad Geneeskd Belg 2002;64:167-87.
16. Amer MR, Akhras NS, Mahmood WA, Al-Jazairi AS. Antimicrobial Stewardship Program Implementation in a medical intensive care unit in a tertiary hospital in Saudi Arabia. Ann Saudi Med 2013;33:547-54.
17. Honore PM, Jacobs R, Spapen HD. Impact of altered antimicrobial pharmacokinetics on antimicrobial dosing during extracorporeal membrane oxygenation. Annu Update Intensive Care Emerg Med 2014;34 [In Press
Robert Königsberg, Julia Maierhofer, Tanja Steininger, Gabriele Kienzer and Christian Dittrich
chemotherapy plus trastuzumab plus bevacizumab. Available at http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT00625898?term=BETH&rank=1
16. Lu JF, Bruno R, Eppler S, Novotny W, Lum B, Gaudreault J. Clinical pharmacokinetics of bevacizumab in patients with solid tumors. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 2008; 62: 779-86.
17. Kabbinavar F, Hurwitz HI, Fehrenbacher L, Meropol NJ, Novotny WF, Lieberman G, et al. Phase II, randomized trial comparing bevacizumab plus fluorouracil (FU)/leucovorin (LV) with FU/LV alone in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer. J
., AKITA W., KUYAMA T., TAKADA S., ASAI T., et al. Diagnostic usefulness of bone mineral density and biochemical markers of bone turnover in predicting fracture in CKD stage 5D patients – a single-center cohort study. Nephrol Dial Transplant 2012; 27 :345-51.
27. LIN JH. Bisphosponates: a review of their pharmacokinetic properties . Bone. 1996; 18 (2):75-85.
28. CONTR P., GUARNERI V. Safety of intravenous and oral bisphosphonates and compliance with dosing regimen. The Oncologist.2004; 9 (Suppl 4): 28-37.
29. SHERRARD DJ., HERCZ G., PEI Y
ablation of hepatocellular carcinoma. J Clin Ultrasound 2010; 38: 138-44.
20. Landmark KE, Johansen PW, Johnson JA, Johansen B, Uran SSkotland T. Pharmacokinetics of perfluorobutane following intravenous bolus injection and continuous infusion of sonazoid in healthy volunteers and in patients with reduced pulmonary diffusing capacity. Ultrasound Med Biol 2008; 34: 494-501.
21. Hiraoka A, Hirooka M, Koizumi Y, Hidaka S, Uehara T, Ichikawa S, et al. Modified technique for determining therapeutic response to radiofrequency ablation
M, et al. Methotrexate area under the curve is an important outcome predictor in patients with primary CNS lymphoma: A pharmacokinetic-pharmacodynamic analysis from the IELSG no. 20 trial. Br J Cancer 2010; 102: 673-7.
28. Abrey LE, Batchelor TT, Ferreri AJ, Gospodarowicz MJ, Pulczynski EJ, Zucca E, et al. Report of an international workshop to standardize baseline evaluation and response criteria for primary CNS lymphoma. J Clin Oncol 2005; 23: 5034-43.
29. Uhm JE, Kim KH, Yi SY, Chang MH, Park KW, Kong DS, et al. A
36. Stratford AF, Zoutman DE, Davidson JS. Effect of lidocaine and epinephrine on Staphylococcus aureus in a guinea pig model of surgical wound infection. Plast Reconstr Surg 2002; 110: 1275-9.
37. Parr AM, Zoutman DE, Davidson JS. Antimicrobial activity of lidocaine against bacteria associated with nosocomial wound infection. Ann Plast Surg 1999; 43: 239-45.
38. Mather LE, Copeland SE, Ladd LA. Acute toxicity of local anesthetics: underlying pharmacokinetic and pharmacodynamic concepts. Reg Anesth Pain Med 2005; 30: 553-66.
Barbara Mali, Damijan Miklavcic, Luca G. Campana, Maja Cemazar, Gregor Sersa, Marko Snoj and Tomaz Jarm
; 9: 22-25.
31. Alberts DS, Chen HS, Liu R, Himmelstein KJ, Mayersohn M, Perrier D, et al. Bleomycin pharmacokinetics in man. I. Intravenous administration. Cancer Chemother Pharmacol 1978; 1: 177-181.
32. Sersa G, Jarm T, Kotnik T, Coer A, Podkrajsek M, Sentjurc M, et al. Vascular disrupting action of electroporation and electrochemotherapy with bleomycin in murine sarcoma. Br J Cancer 2008; 98: 388-398.
33. Sersa G, Krzic M, Sentjurc M, Ivanusa T, Beravs K, Kotnik V, et al. Reduced blood flow and oxygenation
Gulsah Kaner, Kubra Tel Adiguzel and Nilgun Seremet Kurklu
. Effect of obesity on the pharmacokinetics of drugs in humans. Clin Pharmacokinet 49: 71-87, 2010.
24. Zhou SS, Li D, Chen NN, Zhou Y. Vitamin paradox in obesity: Deficiency or excess? World J Diabetes 6: 1158-1167, 2015.
25. Bird JK, Ronnenberg AG, Choi SW, Du F, Mason JB, Liu Z. Obesity is associated with increased red blood cell folate despite lower dietary intakes and serum concentrations. J Nutr 145: 79-86, 2015.
26. Pfeiffer CM, Sternberg MR, Fazili Z et al. Folate status and concentrations of serum folate forms in the US population
Barbara Faganel Kotnik, Janez Jazbec, Petra Bohanec Grabar, Cristina Rodriguez-Antona and Vita Dolzan
haplotype for SLC19A1 rs7499, rs1051266, rs2838956 and rs3788200 with MTX gastrointestinal toxicity was established. 38
The results of the haplotype based analysis indicate, that other polymorphisms that are in linkage disequilibrium with rs1051266 and rs1131596, may impact the functioning of SLC19A1 via, for example, alterations in SLC19A1 splicing. 39 , 40 As well, other genes coding for proteins that are involved in the transport and metabolism of MTX can also impact pharmacokinetics and the occurrence of MTX-induced AE, such as SLCO1B1 SNPs that are