Nicolai Todorov Dolchinkov and Nicolai Bonev Nichev
Bulgarian Nuclear Regulatory Agency. (2016). Annual report of 2015, Sofia: Bulgarian nuclear regulatory agency, available at: http://www.bnra.bg/en/documents-en/annrep/anrepeng-2015.
The Council of Ministers. (2011). National programme on disaster the 2014 -2018, Sofia: the Council of Ministers.
The Council of Ministers. (2013). National report on the status and protection of the environment in Bulgaria in 2012 of the EEA, Sofia: The Council of Ministers.
The Council of Ministers
Abrahamian, E. (1991). “Khomeini : Fundamentalist or Populist”. New Left Review , No. 186, March-April. 102-119.
Ahmad, A. (1967). Islamic Modernism in India and Pakistan . London: Oxford University Press.
Beg, G. M. A. (1996). “Pakistan’s NuclearProgramme: A National Security Perspective”. Jorn Gjelstad and Olav Njolstad (eds.), Nuclear Rivalry and International Order , London.
Belokrenitsky, V. Y. (2004). “Islamic Radicalism in Pakistan: Evolution and Regional Role”. Mahavir Singh (ed.), International Terrorism and
Nuclear Waste Disposal Containers. Corrosion 2019 (available http://corrosionjournal.org/doi/pdf/10.5006/2994 ).
5. Rosborg, B., et al., Corrosion rate of pure copper in an oxic bentonite/saline groundwater environment. Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology 2011 , 46 (2), 148-152.
6. Hall, D. S.; Keech, P. G., An overview of the Canadian corrosion program for the long-term management of nuclear waste. Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology 2017 , 52 (S1), 2-5.
7. Kremer, E. P., Durability of the Canadian used fuel container
Jan Kříž, Lidmila Hyšplerová, Lucie Trnková, Antonín Lyčka, Bohumil Vybíral, Jan Hlúbik, Zbigniew Ziembik, Agnieszka Dołhańczuk-Śródka and Maria Wacławek
In the Faculty of Science (University of Hradec Králové) the innovative program in chemistry for the study specialization Physico-technical Measurements and Computer Technology was developed. The innovation of chemistry filed study has been focused especially on increase in competitiveness and in graduates employment. Design of innovation enables graduates applying for the position of experts in physical measurements and informatics and at the same time they expand their competence in the service of the physico-chemical instrumentation in industrial ecology. Because Faculty of Science is not equipped yet in expensive instrumentation for nuclear spectrometry, cross-border cooperation with the Faculty of Natural and Technical Sciences (University of Opole) has been started. In the area of teaching about non-traditional energy sources the cross-border cooperation with the Department of Automation and Renewable Energy Sources, Faculty of Electrical Engineering (Czestochowa University of Technology) has been initiated. Well-developed system of cooperation with companies, which are equipped with the latest technology of environmental protection, was created. In the exchange system Polish students attended for practicing in these companies. The aim of the contribution is to describe one of the means of innovation of chemistry field study in the frame of bachelor study specialization oriented in physics and computer technology. We believe that the new approach will lead to increase in graduate competitiveness as well as to development of their motivation to study and better understanding of regulation principles of chemical processes and patterns.
Growthinthe U.S.: An Empirical Note. Energy Sources, Part B: Economics, Planning, and Policy, Volume 5 (2010), Issue 3, pp. 301-307. DOI: 10.1080/1556724080253395
 Birol F., Argiri M. World energy prospects to 2020. Elsevier, Energy, Volume 24 (1999), Issue 11, November 1999. pp. 905-918, DOI:10.1016/S0360-5442(99)00045-6
 Jewell J. Ready for nuclear energy?: An assessment of capacities and motivations for launching new national nuclear power programs. Elsevier, Energy Policy, Volume 39 (2011), Issue 3, pp. 1041-1055. DOI: 10.1016/j
high-rise building. Thesis, University of Canterbury, Christchurch, New Zealand, 2007.
5. Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD), Nuclear Energy Agency (NEA): OECD FIRE Database, Version 2012:1, Paris, December 2012.
6. Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development (OECD): OECD/NEA/CSNI, FIRE Project Report: Collection and Analysis of Fire Events (2002-2008) - First Applications and Expected Further Developments, NEA/CSNI/R(2009)6, Paris, 2009.
7. Berg, H.P., Fritze, N., Forell, B
Strategy and Strategic Defence and Security Review. A Secure and Prosperous United Kingdom. Retrieved from https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/555607/2015_Strategic_Defence_and_Security_Review.pdf .
8. King’s College London. (2018a). Master of Arts in National Security Studies. Programme Specification. Retrieved from https://www.kcl.ac.uk/aboutkings/quality/academic/prog/specs/201819pdfs/national-security-studies-ma.-2018-19.pdf .
9. King’s College London. (2018b). National Security Studies MA
Med J 2005;331:77-80. doi: 10.1136/ bmj.38499.599861.E0
4. Metz-Flamant C, Samson E, Caër-Lorho S, Acker A, Laurier D. Leukemia risk associated with chronic external exposure to ionizing radiation in a French cohort of nuclear workers. Radiat Res 2012;178:489-98. doi: 10.1667/RR2822.1
5. Kopjar N, Kašuba V, Milić M, Rozgaj R, Želježić D, Gajski G, Mladinić M, Garaj-Vrhovac V. Normalne i granične vrijednosti mikronukleus-testa na limfocitima periferne krvi u ispitanika opće populacije Republike Hrvatske [Normal and cut-off values of
Tatiana Tambouratzis, Dina Chernikova and Imre Pzsit
 R. T. Kouzes, The 3He Supply Problem, Report 413 No. PNNL-18388, Pacific 414 Northwest National Laboratory, Richland, WA, 2009
 A. Enqvist, placeI. Pzsit, S. Avdic, Sample characterization using both neutron and gamma multiplicities, Nuclear Instruments & Methods A, vol. 615, pp. 62-69, 2010
 V. L. Romodanov, V. K. Sakharov, A. G. Belevitin, V. V. Afanas’ev, I. V. Mukhamad’varov, D. N. Chernikov, Computational-experimental studies of a facility for detecting fissile materials in airports
By the 1970s and especially into the eighties, the ideas of these thermonuclear Jesuits would have so thoroughly percolated through the corridors of power […] that, at least among fellow members of the congregation, their wisdom would be taken almost for granted, their assumptions worshipped as gospel truth, their insight elevated to an almost mystical level and accepted as dogma. […] [for they were the men who pondered mass destruction, who thought about the unthinkable, who invented nuclear strategy]. ( Kaplan 1983 : p. 11)