Tin Lok Lai, Cheuk Wan Yim, Man Chi Leung, Pui Yan Wong and Woon Leung Ng
majority of the patients (139/201) reported PsO preceding arthritis, while 44 of them (21.9%) reported simultaneous occurrence of PsO and arthritis. The rest (18/201) suffered from arthritis before skin lesions were noted. Skin psoriasis was reported in 83.6% of the patients (168/201), with the median PASI score of 2.8 (1.2, 6.4). Thirty-four of the patients (20.2%) had severe skin condition, with a PASI score > 10.
The median detected tender joint count (68) was 1 (0, 2) and the swollen joint count (66) was 0 (0, 3) at the time of survey. The median ESR level was 23
Alina Dima, Simona Caraiola, C. Jurcut, Eugenia Balanescu, P. Balanescu, Doina Ramba, Camelia Badea, V. Pompilian, R. Ionescu, Anda Baicus, C. Baicus and G. A. Dan
antiprothrombin antibodies against prothrombin and prothrombin-phosphatidyl serine show partial but not total identity . Blood Coagul Fibrinolysis. 2002; 13(8):697-702.
18. ZUILY S, DE LAAT B, MOHAMED S, KELCHTERMANS H, SHUMS Z, ALBESA R, NORMAN GL, et al. TAC(I)T investigators. Validity of the global anti-phospholipid syndrome score to predict thrombosis: a prospective multicentre cohort study. Rheumatology (Oxford). 2015 Jul 10.
19. REYNAUD Q, LEGA JC, MISMETTI P, CHAPELLE C, WAHL D, CATHÉBRAS P, et al. Risk of venous and arterial thrombosis according to type
Aurelia Enescu, F. Petrescu, P. Mitruţ, Ileana Octavia Petrescu, V. Pădureanu and Anca Ştefania Enescu
. ALESSANDRIA C., OZDOGAN O., GUEVARA M., RESTUCCIA T., JIMÉNEZ W., ARROYO V., et al. MELD score and clinical type predict prognosis in hepatorenal syndrome: relevance to liver transplantation. Hepatology. 2005; 41(6):1282-9.
40. SCHEPKE M., APPENRODT B., HELLER J., ZIELINSKI J., SAUERBRUCH T. Prognostic factors for patients with cirrhosis and kidney dysfunction in the era of MELD: results of a prospective study. Liver Int. 2006; 26(7):834-9.
T. Tebeică, R. Andrei, Sabina Zurac and Florica Stăniceanu
. Am J Surg Pathol. 2000; 24:40-50.
10. SMOLLER BR, BISHOP K, GLUSAC E, KIM YH, HENDRICKSON M. Reassessment of histologic parameters in the diagnosis of mycosis fungoides. Am. J. Surg. Pathol. 1995; 19:1423-1430.
11. STEVENS SR, KE MS, BIROL A, TERHUNE MH, PARRY EJ, ROSS C, et al. A simple clinical scoring system to improve the sensitivity and standardization of the diagnosis of mycosis fungoides type cutaneous T-cell lymphoma: logistic regression of clinical and laboratory data. Br J Dermatol. 2003; 149:513-22.
Andrada-Loredana Popescu, Florentina Ioniţa-Radu, Mariana Jinga, Andrei-Ionuţ Gavrilă, Florin-Alexandru Săvulescu and Carmen Fierbinţeanu-Braticevici
Relat Dis. 2011; 10:243-249.
36. Sharma A, Aggarwal S, Ahuja V, Bal C. Evaluation Of Gastroesophageal Reflux Before And After Sleeve Gastrectomy Using Symptom Scoring, Scintigraphy, And Endoscopy. Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2014; 10(4):600-5.
37. Soricelli E., Casella G., Baglio G., Maselli R., Ernesti I., Genco A., Lack Of Correlation Between Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease Symptoms And Esophageal Lesions After Sleeve Gastrectomy. Surg Obes Relat Dis. 2018 Feb 13. Pii: S1550-7289(18)30087-X. 2014; 10:600-605.
38. Weiner R
Mohammad Mostakhdem Hashemi, Elahe Kosari, Azad Reza Mansourian and Abdoljalal Marjani
scores and lipid profile in children with subclinical hypothyroidism. J Clin Res Pediatr Endocrinol. 2014; 6 : 238-244.
12. MUTLU S, PARLAK A, AYDOGAN U, AYDOGDU A, SOYKUT B, AKAY C, et al. The effect of levothyroxine replacement therapy on lipid profile and oxidative stress parameters in patients with subclinical hypothyroid . Archives of pharmacal research. 2013; 1-9.
13. BAMASHMOOS SA, AL-NUZAILY MAK, AL-MEERI AM, ALI FHH. Relationship between total homocysteine, total cholesterol and creatinine levels in overt hypothyroid patients. SpringerPlus
Stamatis Karakonstantis, Niki Gryllou, George Papazoglou and Charalampos Lydakis
lymphocyte and monocyte to lymphocyte ratios in the diagnosis of bacterial infection in patients with fever” . Infection. 2017;10.1007/s15010-017-1069-1
26. VELISSARIS D., PANTZARIS N.D., BOUNTOURIS P., GOGOS C. Correlation between neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio and severity scores in septic patients upon hospital admission. A series of 50 patients . Rom J Intern Med. 2018; 56 (3):153-57.
27. WOODHEAD M., BLASI F., EWIG S., GARAU J., HUCHON G., IEVEN M., et al . Guidelines for the management of adult lower respiratory tract infections--full version . Clin
) values are higher in both lean and obese individuals: a population-based study from a developing country . Hepatology 2012; 55 :584-93.
14. DIETRICH C.F., BAMBER J., BERZIGOTTI A., BOTA S., CANTISANI V., CASTERA L., et al. EFSUMB guidelines and recommendations on the clinical use of liver ultrasound elastography, update 2017 (long version). Ultraschall Med 2017; 38 :e16-e47.
15. MENDES L.C., FERREIRA P.A., MIOTTO N., ZANAGA L., GONÇALES E.S.L., PEDRO M.N., et al. Elastogram quality assessment score in vibration-controlled transient elastography
scale of 0–3. Various cut-off scores were used based on the studies in other patient populations and the original authors’ recommendations.
In the United Kingdom, Martindale et al found 12.4% prevalence of depression and 20.2% prevalence of anxiety in an 18-month prospective study conducted in 89 patients with AS, using HADS depression subscale ≥11 to define depression and anxiety subscale ≥11 to define anxiety, with cut-off scores based on validation in other patient populations [ 12 ]. Subsequently, use of the Arabic version [ 13 ] and Turkish version [ 14 ] of
Alireza Sepehri Shamloo, Nikolaos Dagres, Arash Arya and Gerhard Hindricks
fibrillation: a prospective study and dose-response meta-analysis . Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 2014; 64 (3):281-9. doi:10.1016/j.jacc.2014.03.048.
59. MESQUITA J, FERREIRA AM, CAVACO D, MOSCOSO COSTA F, CARMO P, MARQUES H et al. Development and validation of a risk score for predicting atrial fibrillation recurrence after a first catheter ablation procedure – ATLAS score. Europace: European pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac electrophysiology . Journal of the working groups on cardiac pacing, arrhythmias, and cardiac cellular electrophysiology of the