://www.libdemvoice.org/david-steelscotland-and-the-lords-after-2014-full-speech-37010.html, accessed 6 April 2018]. · Swenden Wilfried and McEwen Nicola, 2014, 'UK Devolution in the Shadow of Hierarchy Intergovernmental Relations and Party Politics', Comparative European Politics, XII(4/5): 488-509.
Tsebelis George and Money Jeannette, 1997, Bicameralism, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
Tyler Paul, Clarke Kenneth, Cook Robin, Wright Tony and Young George, 2005, Reforming the House of Lords: Breaking the Deadlock, Constitution Unit, London.
Welsh Government, 2017, Brexit and
• Armingeon Klaus, Guthmann Kai and Weisstanner David, 2016, ‘How the Euro divides the union: the effect of economic adjustment on support for democracy in Europe’, Socio-Economic Review, XIV(1): 1-26.
• Asthana Anushka, Mason Rowena and O’Carroll Lisa, 2017, ‘Parliament passes Brexit bill and opens way to triggering article 50’, The Guardian , 14 March.
• Auer Stefan, 2014, ‘The Limits of Transnational Solidarity and the Eurozone Crisis in Germany, Ireland and Slovakia’, Perspectives on European Politics and Society , XV(3): 322
and Ross Malcolm, 2010, ‘Promoting European Solidarity: Between Rhetoric and Reality?’ in Ross and Borgmann Prebil (eds) Promoting Solidarity in the EuropeanUnion, Oxford University Press, Oxford.
Closa Carlos, Kochenov Dand and Weiler J.H.H., 2014, ‘Reinforcing Rule of Law Oversight in the EuropeanUnion’, EUI Working Paper, RSCAS 2014/25.
Coppola Frances, 2015m ‘Why Greek exit from the Euro would be a very bad idea’, Forbes 17 February 2015 available at: http://www.forbes.com/sites/francescoppola/2015/02/17/why
Dawson Mark and de Witte Floris, 2013, ‘Constitutional Balance in the EU after the Euro-Crisis’, The Modern Law Review, LXXV(5): 817-844.
de Lhoneux Etienne and Vassilopoulos Christos A., 2014, The European Stability Mechanism Before the Court of Justice of the EuropeanUnion. Comments on the Pringle Case, Springer.
De Sena Pasquale, 2010, ‘International Monetary Fund, World Bank and Respect for Human Rights: A Critical Point of View’, The Italian Yearbook of International Law, XX: 247
• Bellamy Richard and Weale Albert, 2015, ‘Political legitimacy and European monetary union: contracts, constitutionalism and the normative logic of two-level games’, Journal of European Public Policy , XXII(2): 257-274.
• Buess Michael, 2015, ‘EuropeanUnion agencies and their management boards: an assessment of accountability and demoi-cratic legitimacy’, Journal of European Public Policy , XXII(1): 94-111.
• Cassese Sabino, 2015, ‘An International Society of Public Law’, ICON S Working Paper Series - Conference Proceedings Series
• Aerts Rob J., 2014, ‘The Patenting of Biotechnological Inventions in the EU, the Judicial Bodies Involved and the Objectives of the EU Legislator’, European Intellectual Property Review , XXXVI(2): 88-94.
• Appleton Arthur and Plummer Michael, 2005, The World Trade Organization: Legal, Economic and Political Analysis , Vol I, Springer Science.
• Bender Gretchen Ann, 2000, ‘Clash of the Titans: The Territoriality of Patent Law vs. The EuropeanUnion’, IDEA: The Journal of Law and Technology , XL(1): 49-82.
• Cook Trevor
Giuseppe Martinico, Richard Albert, Antonia Baraggia and Cristina Fasone
• Albert Richard and Cameron David R. (eds), 2017, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
• Choudhry Sujit (ed), 2009, The Migration of Constitutional Ideas , Cambridge University Press, Cambridge.
• Fossum John Erik, 2004, ‘Why Compare Canada and the EuropeanUnion – and How?’, in Crowley Patrick M. (ed), Crossing the Atlantic: Comparing the EuropeanUnion and Canada , Ashgate, London, 11-34.
• Fossum John Erik, Poirier Johanne and Magnette Paul (eds), 2009, The Ties that Bind: Accommodating Diversity in Canada and the
• Benedetto Giacomo and Milio Simona (eds), 2012, EuropeanUnion Budget Reform. Institutions, Policy and Economic Crisis , Palgrave Macmillan, Basingstoke.
• Buti Marco and Nava Mario, 2008, ‘“Constrained Flexibility” as a Tool to Facilitate Reform of the EU Budget’ in Economic Papers 326, Directorate-General for Economic and Financial Affairs, European Commission.
• Cipriani Gabriele, 2007, Rethinking the EU Budget. Three Unavoidable Reforms , Centre for European Policy Studies, Brussels.
• Committee of the Regions, 2016, ‘Opinion on the mid
Constitutional Court Case Law on Austerity Measures: A Reappraisal’, in LUISS Guido Carli/Department of Law, Working paper, 04/2014.
Clifton Judith et al., 2003, Privatisation in the EuropeanUnion: Public Enterprises and Integration, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands.
Davis Jim, Szyszczak Erika, 2011, ‘Universal Service Obligations: Fullfilling New Generations of Services of General Economic Interest’, in Szyszczak Erika et al. (eds), Developments in Services of General Interest, Springer, The Hague, 155