with Interval Type-2 Fuzzy Sets. - Information Technologies and Decision Making, Vol. 14, 2015, Issue 05, pp. 993-1016.
7. Görener, A. ERP Software Selection Usinga Combined ANPand VIKOR Approach. - Havacilik Ve Uzay Teknolojileri Dergisi. Vol. 5, 2011, No 1, pp. 97-110.
8. Gul, M., E. Celik, N. Aydin, A. T. Gumus, A. F. Guneri, A State of the Art Literature Review of VIKORand its Fuzzy Extensions on Applications. - Applied Soft Computing, Vol. 46, 2016, pp. 60-89.
9. Hori, S., Y. Shimiz u. Designing Methods of Human
Kumar H. S. Ranjan, Safeeriya S. P. Fathimath, Ganesh Aithal and Surendra Shetty
. 809, 1994, pp. 191-204.
10. Aurora, T., P. Arora. Blowfish Algorithm. - IJCSCE, Vol. 2, NCRAET-2013, Special Issue, pp. 238-243.
11. Ali, M., B. Younes, A. Jantan. Image Encryption Using Block-Based Transformation Algorithm. - IAENG International Journal of Computer Science, Vol. 35, 2008, No 1, pp. 407-415.
12. Rise, R. E., S.-H. Cho, D. Kaylor. RC4 Encryption. 2008. https://www.math.washington.edu/~nichifor/310_2008_Spring/Pres_RC4%20Encryption.pdf
13. Stošić, L., M. Bogdanović. RC4 Stream Cipher and
B abolian , E. and B iazar , J. 2002. Solution of nonlinear equations by modified Adomian decomposition method. Applied Mathematics and Computation 132 , 167–172.
B ahuguna , D., U jlayan , A., and P andey , D. N. 2009. A comparative study of numerical methods for solving an integro-differential equation. Computers and Mathematics with Applications 57 , 1485–1493.
B hatti , M.I. and B racken , P. 2007. Solutions of differential equations in a Bernstein polynomial basis. Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics 205 , 272–280.
results. Consider, indeed, the following example: let O CD , 1 = 4; O D = 20; O C , 1 = 14; O CD , 2 = 3 and O C , 2 = 10, where subscripts refer to the corresponding countries, then AI 1 = 4 O W /280 and AI 2 = 3 O W /200 and hence AI 1 < AI 2 . Yet F 1 = 8/34 > F 2 = 6/30.
Similarly, if the country is fixed then a ranking of domains according to AI and to the F -measure may yield opposite results. This remark is nothing but a confirmation that AI and F measure different properties. Only the second one is determined by endogenous factors
shirt male short sleeve
休闲衬衫 男 绿
Casual shirt male green
Table 12 shows a sample two-task session with two unrelated search tasks. The user searched for a 16G memory card (first two queries) in Task 1, and a water cup (third query) in Task 2, a multi-tasking session with two seemingly unrelated items.
Session with unrelated search tasks.
Query terms (translation)
Carlos Luis González-Valiente, Magda León Santos and Ricardo Arencibia-Jorge
devoted to strategic topics are contained in cluster 9, including Grant, RM; Teece, DJ; Barney, JB; Eisenhardt, KM; and Porter, ME. Likewise, we detect several organisational theorists (e.g. March, JG; Chesbrough, HW; Hitt, MA; Edlund, G; Powell, WW), as well as some scholars of innovation in organisations (e.g. Cohen, WM; Gupta, AK; Von Hippel, E; Chesbrough, HW; Tushman, ML; Dougherty, D). (10) Marketing strategy is the tenth cluster located in the green area, a cluster not visualized previously. The following authors have a strong orientation to marketing topics
Characteristics of online and offline health information seekers and factors that discriminate between them Social Science & Medicine 59 9 1795 1806
Davis, F.D. (1989). Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology. MIS Quarterly, 13(3), 319. 10.2307/249008 Davis F.D. 1989 Perceived usefulness, perceived ease of use, and user acceptance of information technology MIS Quarterly 13 3 319
Dervin, B. (1983). An overview of sense-making research: Concepts, methods and results. Paper presented at the annual meeting
Hicks, D. (2012). Performance-based university research funding systems. Research Policy, 41(2), 251–261. 10.1016/j.respol.2011.09.007 Hicks D. 2012 Performance-based university research funding systems Research Policy 41 2 251 261
Hicks, D. (2017). What year? Difficulties in identifying the effect of policy on university output. Journal of Informetrics, 11(3), 933–936. 10.1016/j.joi.2017.05.020 Hicks D. 2017 What year? Difficulties in identifying the effect of policy on university output Journal of Informetrics 11 3 933 936
Interrupted time series