Mueller, F. & Caillard, L. (1986). Ullmann's Encyclopedia of Industrial Chemistry (Vol A7). Chlorophenols. Verlag Chemie, Weinheim / Bergstr.
Desmurs, J.R. & Ratton, S. (2000). Kirk-Othmer Encyklopedia of Chemical Technology. Chlorophenols. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.
Moszczyński, W., Białek, A., Białek, E. & Rippel, B. (2008). Development of 2,4-D technology in Poland. Przem. Chem. 87 (7), 757-759.
Cieślak, M., Koperska, M., Żołędziowska & J
Kinga Podbiera-Matysik, Katarzyna Gorazda and Zbigniew Wzorek
1. Kijkowska, R. (1988). Rare Earths in phosphogypsum from the processing of apatite, Monograph 74, Poland: Cracow University of Technology (in Polish).
2. Jarosiński, A. (2001). The rules for complex development of the secondary deposits on the example of economic use of apatite phosphogypsum, Scientific Books of Cracow University of Technology, series Engineering and Chemical Technology, No. 27, Cracow (in Polish).
3. Resolution of the Council of Ministers No. 127 from December 24, 2010 about
Technology and Fluidization, 56, 1434. DOI: 10.1002/aic.12077.
Ramesh, K. V., Raju, G. M. J., Sarma, G. V. S. & Bhaskara Sarma, C. (2009). Effect of internal on phase holdups of a three-phase fluidized bed. Chem. Eng. J. 145, 393. DOI:10.1016/j.cej.2008.08.023.
Jena, H. M., Roy, G. K. & Mahabatra, S. S. (2010). Determination of optimum gas holdup conditions in a three-phase fluidized bed by genetic algorithm, Computers and chemical Eng. 34, 476. DOI: 10.1016/j.compchemeng.2009.07.03.
Bloxom, V. R
13. Tang, J. (2012). A Cost-Benefit Analysis of Waste Incineration with Advanced Bottom Ash Separation Technology for a Chinese Municipality – Guanghan. Unpublished master dissertation, Vienna University of Technology.
14. Chowdhury, S. & Al-Zahrani, M. (2013). Implications of climate change on water resources in Saudi Arabia. Arab. J. Sci. Eng . 38(8), 1959–1971. DOI: 10.1007/s13369-013-0565-6.
15. Ministry of Environment, Water & Agriculture. (n.d.). Retrieved May 19, 2015, from http://www.mowe.gov.sa/
16. Saline Water Conversion Corporation
Micro-arc oxidation was applied to AZ91D magnesium alloy by taking K2Cr2O7 as the colouring salt in the silicate system. It was shown that the green coating obtained through performing micro-arc oxidation on magnesium alloy consisted of Mg, Mg2SiO4, MgO, and MgCr2O4 based on analysis of X-ray diffraction (XRD), and scanning electron microscopy (SEM). Among which, MgCr2O4 was the colouring salt; there were something in the lamellar, pit, and convex forms found on the surface of the coating. The coating consisted of a porous, and a compact, layer from the outside to the inside. As demonstrated, the colour of the coating depended on the K2Cr2O7 concentration: it became gradually deeper with the addition of K2Cr2O7 and the increasing micro-arc oxidation time. The corrosion resistance and hardness of the green coating were greater than that of the matrix.
Zbigniew Czech, Agnieszka Kowalczyk, Karolina Górka, Urszula Głuch, Lu Shao and Jolanta Świderska
1. Czech, Z., (1999). Crosslinking of pressure-sensitive adhesives based on acrylics , Poland: Szczecin University of Technology.
2. Benedek, I., (2006). Developments in pressure-sensitive products , USA: Istvan Benedek, Taylor & Francis a CRC Press Book.
3. Wicks, Z.W., Jones, F.N., Pappas, S.P. & Wicks, D.A., (2007). Organic coatings , USA: Wiley, New Jersey.
4. Czech, Z. & Butwin, A. (2010). Replacement of UV-crosslinkable acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesives hotmelts by
dos Santos, A.B., Cervantes, F.J. & van Lier, J.B. (2007). Review paper on current technologies for decolourisation of textile wastewaters: Perspectives for anaerobic biotechnology. Biores. Technol. 98(12), 2369-2385. DOI: 10.1016/j.biortech.2006.11.013.
Muruganandham, M. & Swaminathan, M. (2004). Solar photocatalytic degradation of a reactive azo dye in TiO 2 -suspension. Sol. Energ. Mat. Sol. C. 81(4), 439-457. DOI: 10.1016/j.solmat.2003.11.022.
Veronika Blahůšková, Jozef Vlček, Barbora Grycová, Dalibor Jančar and Marek Velička
The formation of deposits on heat exchange surfaces of combustion equipment causes a decrease in heat exchange, a decrease in power, and consequently deterioration in the economic balance of combustion equipment. The technology of French company A. I. T. DRIVEX has been developing and being applied in practice for many decades. Preventive technology is used as a mean reagent periodically injected during operation into the combustion chamber. Part of the application is always pre-prepared project resolving the location of the injection nozzles into the combustion chamber on the flue gas path. The article describes the experimental usage of reagent GEPERSUITE 2200 at the Sermaize refinery in France. The aim of the test is to evaluate the benefits and advantages of applied technology in the boiler refinery in full operation. The results clearly demonstrate that using the reagent GEPERSUITE 2200 is advantageous in terms of economic and technical properties.