Gianluca Rigatelli, Fabio dell’Avvocata, Beatrice Magro and Stefano Panin
4. Webb G, Gatzoulis MA. Atrial septal defects in the adult: Recent progress and overview. Circulation 2006;114:1645-53.
5. Ayres NA, Miller-Hance W, Fyfe DA, Stevenson JG, Sahn DJ, Young LT, et al; Pediatric Council of the American Society of the Echocardiography. Indications and guidelines for performance of transesophageal echocardiography in the patient with pediatric acquired or congenital heart disease: Report from the task force of the Pediatric Council of the American Society of Echocardiography. J Am Soc Echocardiogr 2005
Abd Elrazek, Samy Saab, Mahmoud Foad, Elsayed A. Elgohary, Mohammad M. Sallam, Abdallah Nawara, Ali Ismael, Samar S. Morsi, Altaher Salah, Mohamed Alboraie, Akshaya Srikanth Bhagavathula, Marwa Zayed, Hossam Elmasry and Tamer Z. Salem
this context, DM is superior as it makes computerized algorithms using the decision tree method created by the power of computational intelligence. Additionally, 10-fold cross-validation using naïve Bays applications are generally used to predict the performance of a model on a valid action set using computation analysis superior to statistical performance.
The study protocol was approved by Ethical Committee of Aswan School of Medicine, Aswan University, Egypt. Written informed consent was obtained from each pregnant women enrolled in the
Cammalleri L et al Acetyl-L-carnitine treatment in minimal hepatic encephalopathy Dig Dis Sci 2008 53 3018 – 25
46 Cecere A, Ciaramella F, Tancredi L, Romano C, Gattoni A. Efficacy of L-carnitine in reducing hyperammonaemia and improving neuropsychological test performance in patients with hepatic cirrhosis: results of a randomised trial. Clin Drug Investig 2002; 22: 7–14. 10.2165/00044011-200222001-00002 Cecere A Ciaramella F Tancredi L Romano C Gattoni A Efficacy of L-carnitine in reducing hyperammonaemia and improving neuropsychological test
10 Treatment of tuberculosis: guidelines-4th ed. World Health Organization 2010. Treatment of tuberculosis: guidelines-4th ed World Health Organization 2010
11 Blakemore R, Story E, Helb D, Kop J, Banada P, Michelle R. Owens MR, et al . Evaluation of the analytical performance of the Xpert MTB/RIF assay. J Cin Microbiol 2010; 48: 2495–501. 10.1128/JCM.00128-10 Blakemore R Story E Helb D Kop J Banada P Michelle R. Owens MR Evaluation of the analytical performance of the Xpert MTB/RIF assay J Cin Microbiol 2010 48 2495 501
12 Kirtland SH
performance as compared to chromoendoscopy most of the time.
Our experience also suggests a great challenge to detect dysplasia by NBI alone. However, when suspicious lesions are found through white light or staining, NBI is helpful to differentiate between benignity and malignancy by visualizing the microvascular morphology of the mucosa.
Proper determination of indications for endoscopic treatment
Accurate diagnosis should prelude a rational treatment. Once a lesion is found by endoscopy, the endoscopists should study the morphology of the lesion carefully
Manuel E. Herrera-Gutiérrez, Gemma Seller-Pérez, Dolores Arias-Verdu and Manuel Delgado-Amaya
depresses myocardial performance in normal pigs. J Crit Care 1993;8:161-9.
58. Mink SN, Jha P, Wang R, Yang J, Bose D, Jacobs H, et al. Eff ect of continuous arteriovenous hemoflltration combined with systemic vasopressor therapy on depressed left ventricular contractility and tissue oxygen delivery in canine escherichia coli sepsis. Anesthesiology 1995;83:178-90.
59. Lee PA, Weger GW, Pryor RW, Matson JR. Eff ects of fllter pore size on efflcacy of continuous arteriovenous hemoflltration therapy for staphylococcus aureus-induced septicemia
Nikolaos-Dimitrios Pantzaris, Christina Platanaki, Charalampos Pierrako, Vasilios Karamouzos and Dimitrios Velissaris
within a few hours after admission, in the critically ill patient group.[ 12 ]
In the current study, we evaluated the NLR on admission in patients with suspected CAP. A prospective clinical study from Cataudella et al ., aimed to explore the performance of the neutrophil-to-lymphocyte ratio, as an index of systemic inflammation that predicts prognosis in elderly adults treated for CAP. The study enrolled 195 patients and results showed that NLR predicted 30-day mortality ( P < 0.001) and performed better than pneumonia severity index (PSI), CURB-65, C
Wa’el Tuqan, Ayoub Innabi, Alia Alawneh, Fadi Abu Farsakh and Maan Al-Khatib
., 93 patients with obstructive jaundice (86 cases due to neoplasm) were treated with PTBD; the predictive factors of short survival time were found to be: serum indirect bilirubin, serum cholinesterase, white blood cell counts, blood urea nitrogen (BUN) levels, histotype of metastasis, and large neoplastic volume. [ 19 ] Another report found that palliative chemotherapy after procedure and no hospital readmissions were related to better survival outcome. [ 11 ] Kasugo et al . found 6 poor prognostic factors in PTBD; poor performance status, multiple liver
mouse prostacyclin receptor regulates its coupling to G(s)-, to G(i)-, and to G(q)-coupled effector signaling. J Biol Chem 2001;276:33596-607.
74. Balkin TJ, O’Donnell VM, Wesensten N, McCann U, Belenky G. Comparison of the daytime sleep and performance effects of zolpidem versus triazolam. Psychopharmacology (Berl) 1992;107:83-8.
75. Aghajanian GK, VanderMaelen CP. alpha 2-adrenoceptor-mediated hyperpolarization of locus coeruleus neurons: Intracellular studies in vivo. Science 1982;215:1394-6.
76. Isom LL, Cragoe EJ Jr
Chuan Li, Lili Qu, Cullen Farragher, Anthony Vella and Beiyan Zhou
-supported by its performance on the samples from human and murine species, under in vitro and in vivo conditions, and in bulk and single-cell sequencing formats. Importantly, MacSpectrum revealed an unprecedented sequential activation pattern of monocytes/macrophages in obesity and unique cell programs under the regulation of miRNAs. The performance of MacSpectrum suggests that novel bioinformatic algorithms tailored to macrophage study could provide promising strategies to address the challenges of investigating miRNA-regulated activation in obesity and facilitate more