(1), 2013, pp. 150-156.
36. Cheng, C. Accessing coping flexibility in real-life and laboratory settings: A multimethod approach. Journal of Personality and Social Psychology, 80, 2001, pp. 814-833.
37. Park, C. L., Edmondson, D., Lee, J. Development of Self-regulation Abilities as Predictors of Psychological Adjustment Across the First Year of College. Journal of Adult Development, 19, 2012, pp. 40-49.
38. Gyurak, A., Gross, A. A., Etkin, A. Explicit and Implicit Emotion Regulation: A dual-process framework. Cognition
. Professional physical scientists display tenacious teleological tendencies. Purpose-based reasoning as a cognitive default. Journal of Experimental Psychology: General, 142(4), 2013, pp. 1074-1083.
19. Kelemen, D., Seston, R., Georges, L. The designing mind: Children’s reasoning about intended function and artifact structure. Journal of Cognition and Development, 4, 2012, pp. 439-453.
20. Lewontin, R. C. The analysis of variance and the analysis of causes. American Journal of Human Genetics, 26, 1974.
21. McCauley, R. N. Why
involving counts. Journal of the American Statistical Association 90(429) , 242–252.
C onsul , P. and S houkri , M. 1984. Maximum likelihood estimation for the generalized Poisson distribution. Communication in Statistics, Theory and Methodology 17 , 1533–1547.
C ox , D. 1981. Statistical analysis of time series: Some recent developments. Scandinavian Journal of Statistics 8(2) , 93–115.
C rowder , M. 1995. On the use of a working correlation matrix in using generalized linear models for repeated measures. Biometrika 82 , 407–10.
D ey , S., D
. Haugaard, M. and Ryan., K. (eds.) Political Power: The Development of The Field. Barbara Budrich Publishers, Opladen, 2012.
9. Hoffman, B. Inside Terrorism. Columbia University Press, New York, 1998.
10. Ivanova, R. Europe’s Soft Power: Limits and Possibilities. Harvard University Press, Cambridge, Mass., 2008.
11. June, D. L. Terrorism and Homeland Security: Perspectives, Thoughts, and Opinions. Taylor & Francis: Boca Raton, 2011.
12. Karpat, Kemal H. The Politicization of Islam: Reconstructing Identity
,” in Minnesota Studies in the Philosophy of Science , vol. I, H. Feigl & M. Scriven (eds.), Minneapolis, MN: University of Minnesota Press, 1956, pp. 253–329.
55. Sellars, W., Science, Perception and Reality , New York: Humanities Press, 1963.
56. Sorabji, R., “From Aristotle to Brentano: The Development of the Concept of Intentionality,” in H. Blumenthal, H. Robinson, and A.C. Lloyd (eds.), Aristotle and the Later Tradition , Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1991, pp. 227–59.
57. Stalnaker, R.C., Inquiry , Cambridge, Mass: Bradford Books/MIT Press
and Welfare Economics,” in The Logic of Action: Method, Money and the Austrian School, Vol. I, Cheltenham, UK: Edward Elgar, pp. 211-254.
53. Samuelson, P. 1938. “The Numerical Representation of Ordered Classifications and the Concept of Utility”. The Review of Economic Studies, 1. Oxford: Blackwell Publishers.
54. Stigler, G. J. 1950. “The Development of Utility Theory,” Journal of Political Economy; Vol. 58, No. 5, October, pp. 373-396.
55. Stringham, E. 2001. “Kaldor-Hicks Efficiency and the Problem of Central
Press: Oxford, 1978.
29. De Cantanzaro, D. Suicide and Self-Damaging Behavior: A Sociobiological Perspective. Academic Press: New York, 1981.
30. Decety, J. The Neural Pathways, Development and Functions of Empathy. Current Opinion in Behavioral Sciences, 3, 2015, pp. 1-6.
31. Decety, J, Ickes W. The Social Science of Empathy. The MIT Press: Cambridge, MA, 2009.
32. De Dreu, C. K. W. et al. Oxytocin Promotes Human Ethnocentrism. PNAS, 108(4), 2011, pp. 1262-1266.
33. de Vignemont, F
1. Ahiakpor, J. C. W. Rashid on Adam Smith: In Need of Proof, The Journal of Libertarian Studies , Vol. 10, No. 2, Fall, 1992, pp. 171-180.
2. Ahiakpor, J. C. W. Did Adam Smith Retard the Development of Economic Analysis? A Critique of Murray Rothbard’s Interpretation, The Independent Review 3, No. 3 (Winter) 1999, pp. 355–83.
3. Ahiakpor, J. C. W. On Aspromourgos’s Mistaken Reading of Adam Smith’s Price Theory, History of Economic Ideas 16, No. 3 (Summer), 2008, pp. 119–24.
4. Barnett, W. Human Nature, the Bishops, and the