Engineering, 56 , 1, 69-88, 2010.
4. U. Radoń, Analysis of reliability and stability of bar structures, Archives of Civil Engineering, 56 , 2, 155-172, 2010.
5. M. Kamiński, P. Swita, Reliability modeling in some elastic stability problems via the generalizedstochastic finite element method, Archives of Civil Engineering, 57 , 3, 275-295, 2011.
6. J. Chróścielewski, M. Rucka, K. Wilde, W. Witkowski, Formulation of spectral truss element forguided waves damage detection in spatial steel trusses, Archives of Civil Engineering
., Boysen, N. (2018), Robust storage assignment in stack- and queue-based storage systems, Computers & Operations Research , 100, 189–200.
5. Crisan, A., Ungureanu, V., Dubina, D. (2012), Behaviour of cold-formed steel perforated sections in compression. Part 1-Experimental investigations, Thin-walled structures , 61, 86–96.
6. Derhami, S., Smith, JS., Gue, KR. (2017), Optimising space utilisation in block stacking warehouses, Int J Of Prod Res , 55(21), 6436–6452.
7. Dynamic storage catalogue Damon [available at: http
JR steel using computational cells with microstructurally-based length scales. Journal of Theoretical and Applied Mechanics 50 (2012), pp. 589-607.
Kossakowski P.: Simulation of the plastic range work of structural steel in a complex stress state on the model Gursona-Tvergaarda-Needleman. Building Review (Przegląd Budowlany) 3 (2012), (in Polish), p. 43-49.
Gurson A.L.: Continuum Theory of Ductile Rupture by Void Nucleation and Growth: Part I - Yield Criteria and Flow Rules for Porous Ductile Media. Journal of
Elena Valentina Stoian, Vasile Bratu, Cristiana Maria Enescu and Carmen Otilia Rusanescu
, Ironmaking and Steelmaking 1991 Vol. 24 NO. 3 p.249
 Y. Tanizawa, Factors of decarburation in continuous casting of ulc steels and the remedies. Camp Isij, vol. 4, 1991, p. 257.
 Ghe. Ioniţă, E.V.Stoian, Heat flow in solidification, Buletinul Universităţii Petrol-Gaze din Ploieşti,ISSN 1224-8495, 87-92, 2006.
 K.Koyama, Y.Nagano, K.Nagano, T.Nagano, Physicochemical properties of powders used for continuous casting, N.S.T.R. nr. 34, July 1987.
 Yu, X., Pomfret, R. J., Coley, K. S. Dissolving
Cho, I.H. and Kim, M.H., 1998. Interactions of a horizontal flexible membrane with oblique waves. Journal of Fluid Mechanics, 367(1), pp.138-161.
Cho, I.H., 2002. Wave absorbing characteristics of a horizontal submerged punching plate. Journal of Korean Society of Coastal and Ocean Engineers, 14( 4), pp.265-273.
Graw, K.U., 1992. The Submerged plate as a wave filter-stability of the pulsating flow phenomenon. Proceedings 23rd Conference Coastal Engineering, Venice, Italy, ASCE, 4(9), pp.1153
Soutsos, M. N. - Le T. T. – Lampropoulos, A. P. (2012) Flexural performance of fibre reinforced concrete made with steel and synthetic fibres . Construction and building materials, Vol. 36, pp. 704–710.
Habel, K. – Gauvreau, P. (2008) Response of ultra-high performance fiber reinforced concrete (UHPFRC) to impact and static loading. Cement and Concrete Composites, Vol. 30, pp. 938-946.
Hao, Y. – Hao, H. – Chen, G. (2016) Experimental investigation of the behaviour of spiral steel fibre reinforced concrete beams subjected to
conditions of a High Strength Low Alloy steel. Procedia Engineering , 10, 106-111.
4. Burdzik R., Folęga P., Konieczny Ł., Łazarz B., Stanik Z., Warczek J. (2012), Analysis of material deformation work measures in determination of a vehicle’s collision speed, Archives of Materials Science and Engineering , 58-1, 13-21.
5. Čada R. (2003), Evaluation of strain and material flow in sheet-metal forming, Journal of Mat. Processing Technology ,138(1-3), 170-175.
6. Evin E., Tomáš M., Kmec J., Németh S., Katalinic B., Wessely E. (2014), The Deformation
nonproportional loading” International Journal of Damage Mechanics: 1, 191-236, 1992.
13. K. Saanouni, C. H. Foster, F. B. Hatira, “On the anelastic flow with damage”, Int. J. Damage Mech.: 3, 140-169, 1994.
14. S. F. Taher, M. H. Baluch, A. H. Al-Gadhib, “Towards a canonical elastoplastic damage model”, Engineering Fracture Mechanics: 48, 151-166, 1994.
15. P. G. Kossakowski, “The influence of microstructural defects on the stress state of S235JR steel under plastic deformation”, Solid State Phenomena: 250, 69-76, 2016
carbon steel piping system of an oil–gas separator vessel,
Case Studies in Engineering Failure Analysis 2013, 1,
5. Popoola L.T. et al. Corrosion problems during oil and gas
production and its mitigation, International Journal of
Industrial Chemistry (IJIC) 2013, 4:35, 1-15.
6. Farelas F. et al. Corrosion Behavior of Deep Water Oil
Production Tubing Material under Supercritical CO2. Environment:
Part II. Effect of Crude Oil and Flow, Corrosion
2013 NACE International 2013, 2381, 1-14.
7. Moiseeva L.S., Rashevskaya N.S. Providing Protection
Kweon, H.M., Han, Y.S., Kwon, O.K. and Ko, K.L., 2011. Design Methodology on the Steel Breakwater I. Design Procedure and Wave Pressure Estimation. Journal of Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation, 11(3), pp.209-218.
Kweon, H.M., Kwon, O.K., Han, Y.S. and Yoon, K.H., 2012. Verification of the Design Force Estimation Method for the Steel-type Breakwater in the Real Sea. Journal of Korean Society of Hazard Mitigation, 12(1), pp.205-215
Kwon, O.K., Oh, S.B. and Kweon, H.M., 2011. Design Methodology on Steel-type Breakwater II. Pile Design